[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

pls help me find a hobby

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: 1486987172697.jpg (44KB, 750x529px)
1486987172697.jpg
44KB, 750x529px
pls help me find a hobby
>>
What kinds of things do you like to do?
>>
>>35638372
i don't know, i was shit at everything i''ve touched
>>
>>35638429
Well that's not the question tho. Hobbies aren't about doing something and succeeding at it, they're ongoing activities. Doesn't matter if you suck.
>>
>>35638455
im thinking really hard but i can't think of anything right now. Can you at least give me some examples?
>>
>>35638523
What were you doing last time you had fun?
>>
File: 1448914663287.jpg (18KB, 600x238px) Image search: [Google]
1448914663287.jpg
18KB, 600x238px
>>35638620
>What were you doing last time you had fun?
this literally hit me right in the feels so hard, my eyes are tearing up right now

I can't even remember. All my random moments in life when i was feeling good involve me sitting alone in my room in front of the computer screen.
>>
>>35638343
Buy a drumbell and use it while doing anything else. 10 on one hand, 10 on the other, rest a few, repeat. All day every day.
>>
File: 1486594077389.jpg (90KB, 773x773px)
1486594077389.jpg
90KB, 773x773px
Come on /r9k/, give this man some hobbies!

Me too please.
>>
>>35638343
Collect stuff, It requires not talent
Or gardening. All you gotta do is plant some seeds and water them.
>>
>>35638714
Well there's nothing automatically wrong with that senpai. But how much time do you spend in front of a computer screen creating content and how much time do you spend consuming it? Create content. Shitposting here doesn't count, make a video or something.
>>
Just play some vidya, that's a hobby right?
>>
What about hiking? It can be serene and comfy. There's lots of state parks with short trails you can start on. And it's fun to learn the names of the various trees/plants/animals you'll see.
>>
Personally I had a lot of fun doing fencing
I wouldn't really consider it a hobby but I did it once when I went to centre parks (britbong) and it was really fun, I don't know how much it would cost to do since there aren't any clubs where I live but I enjoyed it and since half of the people on this site are weeb trash like me I think they might like it too
>>
>>35639035
i can't play vidya at all. Just the thought makes me feel sick

>>35639095
>There's lots of state parks with short trails you can start on
i live in a shithole in europe and it's freezing cold right now. Actually i would like to go out for a walk but i will probably catch cold or something like that and i will have to suffer even more at work
>>
>>35638343
Kayaking is fun if you have any rivers near where you live, but I'd recommend renting until you know you like it. Kayaks are stupidly expensive for what they are
>>
If you have to ask others to find you a hobby, you're not doing it right.
>>
You like history at all? There's a lot of documentaries on YouTube to give yourself a primer. And free library books. And in (current year) you can even find scans of primary sources online.
>>
weight lifting
running
martial arts
tabletop gaming
astronomy
>>
You can try gardening,it's pretty cool to have your own plants
>>
>>35638343
Do you like card games? I picked up playing some live poker tournaments and it's really fun. Not too expensive, can win some money and even maybe make some friends.
>>
You could try reading. I like /lit/ mostly, but you can find a topic you like reading
>>
>>35638714
>>>35638620
>>What were you doing last time you had fun?
>this literally hit me right in the feels so hard, my eyes are tearing up right now
>I can't even remember. All my random moments in life when i was feeling good involve me sitting alone in my room in front of the computer screen.

>I didnt ask for those feels
>>
I do music production and drawing
Maybe you should try that
/Prod/ on mu
And /ic/'s sticky should get you started
>>
I've recently picked up Roller blading, anon and I have been having a lot of fun with it. I look kind of goofy doing it but who cares. Maybe you need something that will get you out of the house and start exercising. There's no better time than now since Spring is going to start soon
>>
>>35639989
>drawing
i was drawing random shit at school during classes when i was still kid becasue i had no better way to kill time. I was getting better at drawing but i stopped in high school because i had to focus on classes and never got back to it

>music
i was playing piano a bit when i was very young but one day i decided i want to take a break and never got back into taking lessons. I think 2 years ago i tried to get back to it on my own borrowed crappy casio keyboard from a cousin but i had no idea how to start, i couldn't focus and i've ditched it after 3 days. Piano is still my favourite instrument of all time
>>
File: pic2.jpg (12KB, 167x250px) Image search: [Google]
pic2.jpg
12KB, 167x250px
>>35638343
Olympic weightlifting
>>
Do you like music? I started playing an instrument a little while ago and it's the most rewarding hobby i ever had
>>
>>35638455
thats not true

example i drive
>>
get a library card
go for a bike ride
get a gym membership
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.