[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are good college majors? No stem meme'ing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 15

File: IMG_20170315_084708.jpg (28KB, 438x378px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170315_084708.jpg
28KB, 438x378px
What are good college majors? No stem meme'ing
>>
Public Health or Public Admin in general really.
>>
>>35638179
if you're not going for something that is a required prerequisite for a particular profession that you want to work in after you graduate, then college is a waste of your time and money.

All of the educational resources are online, heck, many college professors put their syllabi up online where even non-students can get them, reading lists and essay prompts included. A bunch of experts are online and many of them are willing to answer good questions, and there are dozens of publishing platforms where you can post your work for others, possibly employers, to see.

It will take the same effort and time as college, but you don't have to enslave yourself in student debt.
>>
>>35638179
STEM is the only right answer, memes are irrelevant.
Try business.
>>
>>35638490
>STEM is the only right answer, memes are irrelevant.
STEM is a meme. Not to mention, you'll never be better than mediocre doing anything you hate.
>>
>>35638584
contrarians like you only think it's a meme because it's the obvious answer. Or you're just not good enough
>>
File: download.png (7KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
7KB, 224x225px
>>35638610
Speak as an adult speaks to another adult or don't bother replying.
>>
File: 1489804799278-1.jpg (812KB, 996x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1489804799278-1.jpg
812KB, 996x1500px
>>35638179
The last time I worked on the program was in middle school, but would a CAD degree good job wise at all?
It was pretty fun back when I did it.
>>
>>35638643
says the meme poster
>>
English Literature (or whatever language your country speaks) is actually surprisingly useful

Just get an internship, be able do handle an interview, and write well and you'll be far more successful than most stem nerds and you can do things that are actually creative or interesting. You can also get an MBA with this or just about any degree

You can also study social sciences like sociology or anthropology if you want to work for the government or in an HR department

There is also business related degrees if you're more interested in that. These are good because they'll enable you to move just about anywhere and have much higher earning potential than many stem jobs
>>
- Cultural Anthropology
- Celtic languages
- Sculpting
- Sociology
- Gender Studies
- Philosophy
- Literature
- the language of the country youre living in
- Latin
- Psychology
>>
File: 1489840399121.jpg (9KB, 248x233px) Image search: [Google]
1489840399121.jpg
9KB, 248x233px
stem is the only correct answer, whether you like it or not.
if you're too dumb for stem, don't even bother going to college, just get a retail job or something.
>>
File: 8e7.png (74KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
8e7.png
74KB, 1024x1024px
>>35638897
>>35638610
Samefagging this hard...Can't be good for you.
>>
>>35638860
nothing in this list except psychology is worth considering
>>
File: lolno.jpg (107KB, 1340x598px) Image search: [Google]
lolno.jpg
107KB, 1340x598px
>>35638962
sorry what?

oregano blah
>>
File: 1373133106212.png (693KB, 537x538px) Image search: [Google]
1373133106212.png
693KB, 537x538px
>>35638962
>two people point out the obvious truth
>oh yeah it must be a samefag, brb writing an essay on female oppression for my gender studies class
being delusional is a bad coping mechanism, anon
>>
>>35638179
it's w/e you feel passionate about.
go find it.
>>
File: fucking_lowl.jpg (103KB, 878x814px) Image search: [Google]
fucking_lowl.jpg
103KB, 878x814px
>>35638996
>>35638995
>Our minds have so been polluted by memes that our opinions are indistinguishable.
Not something to be proud of...
>>
>>35638179
Unironically, STEM
But like >>35638584 said, it is best to do something you enjoy
>>
>>35639058
give me 1 (one) reason why op shouldn't major in stem
>>35639014
this is the worst advice ever. we already have enough useless sociology and english parasite majors on welfare who don't contribute to society at all
>>
>>35639058
it's not a meme, it's a mixture of common knowledge, common sense and anecdotes that lead me to believe STEM is the most practical option.
>>
>>35639108
>this is the worst advice ever. we already have enough useless sociology and english parasite majors on welfare who don't contribute to society at all

why would you pursue a career you are not passionate about?
>>
File: 1474497540130.jpg (21KB, 246x243px) Image search: [Google]
1474497540130.jpg
21KB, 246x243px
>poor attention span
>not good at anything
>lazy
>no ambition
>apathetic
>only classes I was above average at in hs were arts and english
>future is completely uncertain

is there any hope?
>>
>>35639199
hope of what? arpegio
>>
>>35639195
because things people are passionate about are usually pretty useless.
for example, I'm passionate about literature, but I'd never major in literature because I realize it would be a complete waste of time and money. instead, I read in my free time while working as an electrical engineer.
"just follow your dreams" is a meme nowadays, unless your dream is to be a welfare queen with a useless major.
>>
>>35638584
t. McDonalds Employee with MA in Philosophy
>>
>>35639257
I want to be successful
>>
>>35639195
Look at this guy, not willing to slave away at a job he hates so his family can have a stable life
>oh yeah
>>
>>35639292
You can be successful while still being mediocre. It seems you're pretty much doomed to mediocrity, but it doesn't mean you can't make a decent living
>>
File: 1411995234620.jpg (41KB, 371x348px) Image search: [Google]
1411995234620.jpg
41KB, 371x348px
>>35639199
There is hope, but only if you don't go to college right away.

Find something you want to do before you accidentally spend $100K on learning how to do something you don't actually want to do.

There are online courses you can take in a wide variety of subjects, just watch some lectures online to find out what you enjoy beforehand (Khan Academy, the UC Berkley videos, MIT OpenCourseWare are all great places to start). If you find yourself going back to watch lectures for a subject without any obligation to do so then it's probably a good sign.

Your good english grades imply that you already know how to write, and that's already the most difficult part of passing classes in college unless you pick a math-heavy major without being good at math. (t. 4th year CS major struggling with my school's required writing gened class)
>>
>>35639274
>because things people are passionate about are usually pretty useless.
>I'm passionate about literature, but I'd never major in literature because I realize it would be a complete waste of time and money.

lel imainge if people actually thought like this.
what a bland world we would live in.
>>
>>35639361
if people thought like this, we'd already have AI gfs, instead of a bunch of unemployed dykes with women studies degrees.
>>
>>35639347
>100K

I feel bad for Americans sometimes
>>
>>35639389
we wouldn't have culture if everyone thought like this, actually (I still think other guy is right)
>>
>>35639394
because 4chan is full of reddit cucks nowadays
JUST FOLLOW YOUR DREEMS, ANUN. MAJORING IN PHILOSOPHY IS SO KEWL XDXD
>>35639421
doesn't matter, we'd have AI gfs
>>
>>35639389
>if people thought like this, we'd already have AI gfs, instead of a bunch of unemployed dykes with women studies degrees.

you retarded piece of shit, do you realize the intellect and imagination required to innovate and create, what you are advocating for is a robot like mentality for all people.
>>
philosophy is the only good major. it won't make you any money directly, but you won't care because philosophy major, and you will be able to find money easily in society because philosophy major.

STEM is being the man who pulls the lever. a glorified factory worker. instead of flipping burgers you squirt juice in petri dishes.

t. biochem major
>>
>>35639431
What the fuck can you even do with a philosophy degree? Be a philosophy professor?
>>
File: image_2 (2).jpg (24KB, 436x333px) Image search: [Google]
image_2 (2).jpg
24KB, 436x333px
>>35639394
They were STEM memers that graduated and realized their field is saturated by chinks, chads and poo in loos. Now they haunt college degree threads to warn naive robots who think their engineering/compsci degree will get them a job with 0 experience and subpar grades.
>>
>>35639431
AI gfs would have no value in such a world. They would only be a consolation prize for our shitty, monotonous lives
>>
>>35639333
trips speak the truth. I almost never see my dad, but he works every day at UPS and supports a family of nine, three of which are 6 and under. Now im working at UPS. They take care of you.
If you have a family or people you need to protect, your happiness is always less important than their comfort. Be there for them. I miss the days when being a housewife was admirable and good wroking men were seen as heroes.
>>
>>35639454
know enough about existence to not ask retarded questions that rely on a context of assuming the only reason to learn things is to get money.
>>
>>35639499
>he only reason to learn things is to get money
what, are you going to be the anti-system martyr? If thats what you want to die for go ahead.
You will not change anything.
That's why I stopped worrying about the big picture a long time ago, and started looking for the happiness in small things, like trips.
Change your outlook onlife and see what happens.
>>
>>35639443
you could use your creativity to find creative ways to solve problems instead of wasting your intellect on art and other useless garbage.
what you retards don't know is that you actually need a lot of creativity to be, for example, a decent programmer. but no, you want to be philosophers and painters. fucking scum, man.
>>
>>35639543
>martyr
straw man. what cause am I dying for?
>anti-system
straw man. what makes you think I'm against "the system"? I said nothing to suggest such a thing.
>you will not change anything
who said I wanted to?
>started looking for the happiness in small things, like trips
people who know themselves don't feel the need to explore anymore.
>Change your outlook onlife and see what happens.
why? I'm an incredibly happy person.

this is why I don't take STEMfags seriously. they pretend they are smart but cannot make a logical argument, and are extremely emotionally sensitive about their subject.
>>
>>35639545
>you could use your creativity to find creative ways to solve problems instead of wasting your intellect on art and other useless garbage.
people ain't computers you tard,
if you excel in one thing doesn't mean you will in others.
>>
>>35639640
well, if you don't excel in stem, you can always work as a maid, construction worker, factory worker, policeman, security guard, retail, prostitute, etc etc.
>>
>>35639545
how is programming inherently superior to painting in any way?

muh "objective" utility?
>>
>>35639690
>I define who I am by my job!
good boy. keep jumping through those hoops! there's a bone at the end! *pats head* YOU ARE SO SMART *pets*
>>
>>35639696
>muh "objective" utility?
exactly that. it's not a useless numale profession. world without painters would be alright, world without programmers would be shit because I wouldn't be able to shitpost on 4chan, and ai gfs would never become reality.
>>
>>35638179
>What are good college majors? No stem meme'ing

Public policy
>>
>>35639711
>>I define who I am by my job!
i never said nor implied that
>>
>>35639726
so I specifically should be a tool for some rich guy's pocket because it "makes the world better"?

without me specifically jumping through hoops to make money for someone else, the world wouldn't have AI or 4chan?

your argument is senseless.
>>
>>35638179

If in USA

Learn a trade

Work

Study whatever the fuck you like half time in uni

You wont get money from college
>>
>>35639746
if you have to work to support yourself, regardless of whether or not you are STEM, in a world where you don't have to work to support yourself, you fucked up.
>>
>>35639499
I suppose, but why get the degree when you can gain the same knowledge without going to college? The only reason anybody cares about the degree itself is so they can make money off of it
>>
>>35639758
you specifically wouldn't change much, but a bunch of people like you changes a lot. people like you are the reason why humanity has never reached its full potential. also, stop acting like people don't get paid for being good at their job, faggot.
>>
>>35638179
>What are good college majors?

Dick sucking. Based on your post you'd probably be good at it
>>
>>35638964
>psychology
you can't be fucking serious
>>
>>35639844
though I do consider it not worth it to pursue a degree, a couple of things to consider is that it is difficult to navigate the field without guidance, and that a phil degree has a lot of weight in the social side of the world of art and investment, if you plan on participating in either of these things. it's sort of like a fancy hat.
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 225x225px
>>35639860
What can I say, It's better than the other things on the list
>>
>>35639858
you miss the point. you're defending utilitarianism, as though "muh humanity" is inherently more important than your only perception of existence. it's ironically unscientific for someone spouting STEM memes.

>people like you are the reason why humanity has never reached its full potential.
proof?

>stop acting like people don't get paid for being good at their job, faggot.
when did I even imply such a thing? unlike you, I don't center my life around monetary gain.

>spending 40 years preparing to be comfortable as I lie dying.
>>
>>35639931
but "muh humanity" literally is more important that your existance. people who cared about humanity are the main reason why you get to live such a comfy life nowadays.
i mean, I realize that ALL that existentialist "just find ur own meaning, bro xD" bullshit is rather tempting, but it's in fact very destructive and decadent, because people always choose "meanings" that are hedonistic and useless. sure, maybe I want to fuck bitches, chill on the beach and be a fucking english major, but I won't do it because I don't want to be a fucking parasite.
plus, you can have a productive, useful job and live a happy life. do whatever you're interested in in your free time, it's not that hard.
>>
>>35638179
There are no good college majors.
>>
>>35638179
>it's a meme because it's the obvious answer. Or you're just not good enough

This is R9K. You want something you will excel in, its going to be stem. You might be able to do law, I dunno. Don't know your mbti.
>>
>>35640057
>but "muh humanity" literally is more important that your existance.
proof?

>people who cared about humanity are the main reason why you get to live such a comfy life nowadays.
how is not wanting to be the man who pulls the lever contradictory to appreciating my living conditions?

>I realize that ALL that existentialist "just find ur own meaning, bro xD" bullshit is rather tempting
straw man, I have made no existentialist argument, nor would I.

>I want to fuck bitches, chill on the beach and be a fucking english major, but I won't do it because I don't want to be a fucking parasite.
you fell for it, then. good boy. keep jumping through the hoops for your bone. make daddy rich.

>you can have a productive, useful job and live a happy life.
I never said you couldn't

>do whatever you're interested in in your free time, it's not that hard.
imagine all of your time being free.
>>
File: lU6n4xB.jpg (137KB, 794x1200px) Image search: [Google]
lU6n4xB.jpg
137KB, 794x1200px
>>35640086
>mbti
Off urself faggot
>>35638964
Physiology itself is a terrible major. You have to get a PhD in it to be worth anything.
>>35639067
There's nothing in particular I enjoy. I was going to major ina language but I heard it was a bad idea for my language that it's better to just learn it on the side because the learning system isn't efficient enough
>>
File: 6874215687456.jpg (229KB, 1280x705px) Image search: [Google]
6874215687456.jpg
229KB, 1280x705px
I always wondered what caused the death of the gentlemen's club. It was a nice place to talk to other men, debate about things while not being distracted by women, gamble with fellow men as long as the money was rolling and a place to crash if there were issues at home. Now everything you find when searching for gentlemen's clubs are stripper clubs and tabledance bars, or you find these 1800's noble clubs where you can't join unless you donate your body weight in pure gold.
Is there no place left to just enjoy a brew and have a chat for men only?
>>
>>35640152
>proof?
you can't truly prove anything. well, at least those gnoseology dudes say so. anyway, it's not like you could prove otherwise. but anyway, it is kinda logical that humanity as a whole is more important than an individual.
>>35640152
>how is not wanting to be the man who pulls the lever contradictory to appreciating my living conditions?
you obviously don't appreciate it if you decide to waste your life doing something useless.
>>35640152
>straw man, I have made no existentialist argument, nor would I.
fair enough, but elaborate what you meant, then
>>35640152
>imagine all of your time being free.
I'd be more bored and depressed. I mean, just look at our resident /r9k/ neets. working is a good distraction.
>>
>>35640249
>you can't truly prove anything
completely fucking wrong. you would know this had you any philosophy education whatsoever.

>it is kinda logical that humanity as a whole is more important than an individual.
you just contradicted yourself. I thought logic couldn't prove anything?

>you obviously don't appreciate it if you decide to waste your life doing something useless.
so you're saying in order to be happy that you have decent living conditions, you HAVE to work to support those conditions for the future, or else you aren't actually happy about the conditions?

you're observably wrong. every smug NEET's existence shits on your """""fact"""""

>but elaborate what you meant, then
about what?

>working is a good distraction.
if you have to distract yourself from life, you fucked up. you know there are people out there where existence isn't pain for them, right?
>>
>>35640348
>completely fucking wrong. you would know this had you any philosophy education whatsoever.
I'm 90% sure that Kant said something about that. not that it matters, philosophy is a waste of time
>you just contradicted yourself. I thought logic couldn't prove anything?
just because it's logical, it doesn't mean it's 100% true, but it's more likely to be true
>so you're saying in order to be happy that you have decent living conditions, you HAVE to work to support those conditions for the future, or else you aren't actually happy about the conditions?
who said anything about being happy? being happy is irrelevant. let's put it this way: people before you worked hard so that you can live a comfortable life, so you're in debt in a way. you pay that debt off by working hard and being productive. if people started doing otherwise, it'd all go to shit, which is why all this "follow your dreams" bullshit is very dangerous and destructive.
>you know there are people out there where existence isn't pain for them, right?
nice meme
>>
>>35638793
You're on a meme website
>>
Is becoming a translator worth it?

Already know Spanish and English, half way through the year I am gonna start self-teaching myself Japanese and Chinese
>>
>>35640536
>I'm 90% sure that Kant said something about that.
Kant absolutely did not suggest that objectivity cannot exist. it is a paradox. how could you "know" that you cannot know if you can't know?

>not that it matters, philosophy is a waste of time
obviously not since your outlook on the entirety of existence is literally wrong

>it doesn't mean it's 100% true
things are either true or false. there is no spectrum of "trueness". it's a dichotomy. anything else is a semantical argument.

>who said anything about being happy?
you. "appreciation" is a synonym for "happy with".

>so you're in debt in a way.
this is a belief. it's religious.

>this "follow your dreams" bullshit is very dangerous and destructive.
to society, perhaps. but not to myself.

>nice meme
I'm happy.
>>
>>35640706
>Kant absolutely did not suggest that objectivity cannot exist. it is a paradox. how could you "know" that you cannot know if you can't know?
alright, you can't be sure if you can prove anything? better now? man, fucking philosophyfags. plus, didn't descartes or one of these fags say that " you can't prove anything but the existance of your mind? my point is, even some philosophers agree with that, and you can't know if you're right or just delusional, therefore you can't really prove anything.
>things are either true or false. there is no spectrum of "trueness". it's a dichotomy. anything else is a semantical argument.
fugg, what I meant to say is that you can't be 100% sure if it's true
>"appreciation" is a synonym for "happy with"
it's not. you don't have to be happy with your life even if it's objectively good, but you "have to" appreciate it.
>to society, perhaps. but not to myself.
you won't be saying that once you end up homeless with your shit tier major and egotistical attitude. I wonder how long it'll take before you start quoting stirner.
>I'm happy.
nice
>>
File: 1455351511987.png (274KB, 651x870px) Image search: [Google]
1455351511987.png
274KB, 651x870px
Business Administration, Finance, or Accounting. As long as you get good grade and go to a good school
>>
>>35640855
>you can't be sure if you can prove anything?
is that a fact? how could you prove such a statement? still a paradox.

descartes' only contribution to philosophy was his most famous quotation. kant, hume, husserl, scheler just to name some people who went much further on the subject.

>you can't know if you're right or just delusional
compared to what? you have nothing to compare your phenomenology to.

>what I meant to say is that you can't be 100% sure if it's true
are you 100% certain that you cannot be 100% certain? this is a difficult paradox to wrap your head around, I understand, but you have to do it.

>it's not.
"the recognition and enjoyment of the good qualities of someone or something."
"enjoyment" synonyms..."happiness"
your semantics bore me and google destroys them.

>you don't have to be happy with your life even if it's objectively good, but you "have to" appreciate it.
"you don't have to enjoy life but you have to enjoy it". this is why semantical argument are lame, you've turned into a blubbering fool.

>even if it's objectively good
what in the living fuck is an "objectively good" life? holy shit. I am so glad I have an education.

>you won't be saying that once you end up homeless with your shit tier major and egotistical attitude.
I've been homeless before. by choice. hitchhiked around the US, enjoyed myself quite a bit, learned a lot.

>I wonder how long it'll take before you start quoting stirner.
your argument's getting pretty weak if you're preparing straw mans ahead of time.
>>
>>35641178
>is that a fact? how could you prove such a statement? still a paradox.
but that's exactly the point. you can't prove anything, but you can't prove that you can't prove anything and so on. it doesn't matter, anyway. the point is that you can't prove that you can't prove shit, which makes proving anything futile.
>"the recognition and enjoyment of the good qualities of someone or something."
>"enjoyment" synonyms..."happiness" your semantics bore me and google destroys them.
>being this literal
I'm fairly sure I was clear: most of us live "objectively" good lives because our ancestors worked hard in order to improve humanity. even if you're unhappy, you have to appreciate the fact that you have been given an opportunity to live a good life. and it's sort of a categorical imperative to give future generations the same opportunity.
>what in the living fuck is an "objectively good" life? holy shit. I am so glad I have an education.
having a warm house, lots of food, advanced medicine, lots of things to entertain ourselves with etc. I think it's fairly obvious. I mean, compare your life now to how people lived 500 years ago. a fucking flu used to be lethal. our living condition has significantly improved since then.
>your argument's getting pretty weak if you're preparing straw mans ahead of time.
considering every single one of your comments is full of ad hominems, you shouldn't be talking.
>>
>>35641463
>you can't prove anything, but you can't prove that you can't prove anything and so on.
you are literally saying "I don't know if you can or cannot prove anything". your argument literally amounts to "idk!!"

>most of us live "objectively" good lives because our ancestors worked hard in order to improve humanity
how is that objective in any way? "good" is an opinion. "improvement" is an opinion. a khoisan bushman likely sees little good or improvement in society.

>even if you're unhappy, you have to appreciate
"even if you're unhappy, you have to be happy"
I wonder what it would be like to not be able to help but contradict myself no matter how hard I try, it seems tough.

>it's sort of a categorical imperative to give future generations the same opportunity.
>sort of
is it? or is it not? I thought you couldn't know anything.

>having a warm house, lots of food, advanced medicine, lots of things to entertain ourselves with etc. I think it's fairly obvious
thinking these things are good is an "opinion". it might be a common opinion, but that doesn't make it any less subjective. also, I thought objectivity didn't exist? yet you claim in objective good? you contradict yourself a lot.

>considering every single one of your comments is full of ad hominems
quote a single ad hominem I have made. do you know what an ad hom is? ad hom =/= insult.
>>
>>35641673
>you are literally saying "I don't know if you can or cannot prove anything". your argument literally amounts to "idk!!"
well, isn't that the point of that entire paradox? are you saying that you know something that you can 100% prove?
>how is that objective in any way? "good" is an opinion. "improvement" is an opinion.
like I said, "objectively." finding cure to most diseases certainly improved our life, for example.
>"even if you're unhappy, you have to be happy"
>I wonder what it would be like to not be able to help but contradict myself no matter how hard I try, it seems tough.
are you implying that that's the only factor? I might be unhappy because Im lonely and have no girlfriend, for example, but I also appreciate the fact that I was given an opportunity to live a decent life. I'm still unhappy, but I appreciate what I was given because I realize that it's my fault things ended like this. it's not that hard to understand
>>35641673
>is it? or is it not? I thought you couldn't know anything.
sometimes you just gotta take a leap of faith
>thinking these things are good is an "opinion". it might be a common opinion, but that doesn't make it any less subjective. also, I thought objectivity didn't exist? yet you claim in objective good? you contradict yourself a lot.
it's as close to being objectively good as it could be. I mean, I could also say that it would be objectively good if we all majored in English, but I don't think it would actually be a good idea.
>>
>>35640927

Second.

Originality is a vital.
>>
okay guys, I can hardly think rightnow.
But my guess, as many others said is simple.
There is no reason to do something you don't enjoy, unless you have to do it to survive.

there is no reason to choose something you dislike and will not be good in, instead of the thing you would succed in and like.

Also take other things into account. Your country might have way too many of something. might have way to few of something.
Do you want to leave your country? because if you do so, somethings are simply not a sound opption.
Are you male or female? Will you have to provide for a family?
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.