[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hows your oneitis doing?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 17

I think i bumbed into my oneitis the other day. She sort of looked angry at me.

I guess because she knows i stalk her through facebook.
>>
Bumb anyone p-please . im sure some of you have a person youre obssesed with.
>>
I'm not obsessed with 3DPD.

Take the 2Dpill, OP.
>>
I think she's out of the city. I told her to hang out this weekend but she told me she was travelling for the weekend. She might just be in town fucking Chad and avoiding me, though. Who knows.

She sent me a message last night. Sometimes I seriously think she likes me. Then I'll have a dream in which she's fucking everyone she knows but me and return to reality.
>>
>>35637590
to be honest I wouldn't call her my oneities, she is more of a pet project.
She has shut down her Instagram, so I can't see what she is up to. I really REALLY want to see how her life turns out, what a cunt.
>>
She's doing fine I guess. I see her a fair amount at work and she seems to like me. She has a boyfriend though so I can't take this anywhere as much as I wish I could ask her out. I've convinced myself if it wasn't for him she might even say yes.
>>
File: 1483946668141.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1483946668141.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>35638049
>I've convinced myself if it wasn't for him she might even say yes.
I'm glad you are optimistic anon.
>>
My old oneits from middle school constantly complains about how she hasnt had a bf since elementary school and post a singles valentine post on facebook. so she's still a virgin while I have a gf. Feels good. Bitch shouldnt have rejected me. Now she's starting to talk to me more but fuck her
>>
File: 1468425042859.jpg (45KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1468425042859.jpg
45KB, 601x508px
>>35638065
It's one of the few things that keep me going.
>>
how could she possibly know you stalk her facebook?
>>
>>35637590
I've ghosted mine. Our birthdays are one day apart and I quit fb and changed my number a week before.
>>
>>35638049
i was in the same boat until last month, waited for 5 years lol and she rejected me because i was such a beta faggot that i asked her out a month after her boyfriend broke up with her. i went into fullautist mode and fucked up everything, apologized and now im waiting for a chance to talk to her, it needs to end some way or another
>>
I see her in-between class at community college sometimes. She mostly does radio and music stuff though. We talk pretty frequently now, and she's coming up for my birthday.

If I don't go autismo do you think I'll be able to cop a tiddie?
>>
i havent talked to her the entire year, and we go to college together. i think i unconsciously stare at her, and sometimes we lock eyes across the class. too pussy to make a move on her after being rejected by another whore.

my friends make fun of me for liking her because apparently she is fat, but i think she is thicc
>>
>>35638215
>waited for 5 years
Fuck me, I've only been at this for 5 months maybe. Do you know exactly how you fucked up?
>>
>>35637590
Cut her off already, stop making yourself another accessory for vain women. I'm not saying go full MGTOW but do something interesting for yourself. As you are right now you do not even exist, not for women or even for yourself.
>>
She's at the same school as me, doing her Masters while I'm in med school. Tried to hangout with her but she postponed 3 times. Last time was on the weekend and the day of she said "I'm sorry someone in my class is driving home for the weekend and I'm taking the chance to go home". Obvious excuse especially "not knowing that" until the day of (we both live 2+ hours from our hometowns).

Feels bad man.
>>
>>35638320
asking her out after her first boyfriend of five years broke up with her was not the best option, but a week after that we went partying together with some friends, i got wasted as fuck and tried to get close and talk to her about my autism and that she shouldnt feel bad about the whole situation. what i didnt know is that she called her ex and stuff and she thought that i was making a move or something after being rejected so everytime i approached her she ran away to kiss some random guy. after that i wrote some pure beta faggotry to her on facebook, she blocked me and i apologized to her in an email. i dont think its over yet tho, im leaving her alone for a couple months but i want to talk to her at least once. she knew how a i felt about her through those years, i was selfish as fuck for doing this to her
>>
I used to think she was just shy, but recently she was confirmed for high functional autism. It haunts me that I'm beginning to not want her now and I feel terrible but it's for the best.

For a while now I've been pretending to be more busy than I am to avoid talking to her as much both irl and online.
>>
>>35638202
>I've ghosted mine. Our birthdays are one day apart and I quit fb and changed my number a week before.
Damn. Cold.
>>
File: 1487059298108.jpg (19KB, 176x171px) Image search: [Google]
1487059298108.jpg
19KB, 176x171px
Who cares? I cut her out years ago after she fucked once chad after another.

Just another roastie.
>>
>>35638420
So now after this I just said (nicely) that she can message me if she wants to and left it at that. I'm busy with other career shit anyway and assuming we won't talk anymore
>>
File: 8497548.jpg.png (18KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
8497548.jpg.png
18KB, 633x758px
>Look up oneitis
> Find out I have it
mfw
>>
>>35638464
A month wasn't long enough though? How long should you have waited in this scenario? My oneitis hasn't been with her boyfriend that long but this could drag on forever and I can't wait that long.
>>
>>35638603
i guess it depends on how serious their relationship is. he was her first teenage love so of course one month was not enough, and also im pretty sure that it was him that broke up with her. i knew that it was too soon but my autism made the move
>>
>>35638600
Better yet, look up limerence. Was a real enlightening and depressing read for me.
>>
Somehow we are still friends on Steam and she shares her library with me, so I can see when she's playing games I don't have. And if she's not playing, I always think she's going out with someone. And today it's one of those days.
I saw her yesterday but was afraid to talk. She wouldn't like it anyways, I think.
>>
File: 1489785027335.jpg (26KB, 380x214px) Image search: [Google]
1489785027335.jpg
26KB, 380x214px
>>35638771
Fuck dude, hits home.
>>
>>35637970
>pet project

Care to explain?
>>
File: shinji-ikari.png (271KB, 599x444px) Image search: [Google]
shinji-ikari.png
271KB, 599x444px
>>35637590
Last time i saw her was after an exam at college
We are both studying the same major
The next semester will start soon so i hope i will see her again
She is a 10/10 super hot girl
>blonde
>tall
>skinny/fit
>beautiful eyes and smile

We never talked to each other yet and i guess we will never because i'm such a shy and awkward faggot
Also i think i'm out of her leauge
One time i was looking at her in lecture and she suddenly moved her head in my direction
When she saw me looking at her she smiled but i looked away because i got nervous
Oh please don't let her have a bf
This would kill me
>>
>>35639390
>blonde
>tall
>skinny/fit
>beautiful eyes and smile
Sorry mate, but not only does she have one, she had a bunch of them.

Better to hear now than later.
>>
>>35639390
You sound like this one guy I know from college.He has same feeling towards my friends, but she has lots of orbiters already.
>>
>>35639439
*my friend
She's just one
>>
i see my former oneitis once in a while, she works somewhere i have to go. she hasn't changed, still a bitch, and i'm pretty sure she's still a drug addict because she has the glazed over look to her eyes.
>>
File: 1444611122168.png (106KB, 232x226px) Image search: [Google]
1444611122168.png
106KB, 232x226px
>>35637590
>another beta is orbiting her

Thag spic is fucking dead, cartel style. The only spic that should be orbiting her is me. I will call ICE on him so fast. Someone in his family is probably illegal anyway.
>>
She lives about 200 metres away from me and I hope she's fine.
>>
>>35639263
I just did, I want see how her life turns out.
that is my pet project.
>>
>had a bad falling out with my oneitis a few months back
>led me on, has BPD, overall just a psycho cunt
>called her a bitch and told her to fuck off, were not friends anymore
>seen her a few times when out with our friends, she always tries to talk to me and stand/sits way to close to me
>shes pretty much together with a "friend" of ours now. More like fwb but they live together despite knowing each other for like 3 months max
>last night she basically sent me a pic of herself in his bed wearing lingerie, she sent it from his Snapchat since she blocked me on everything

Why she gotta do shit like that? I want this bitch out of my life, can't get her off my mind. Its been a few months now and still feel really shitty about her.
>>
>>35639573
just keep ignoring her and block his snapchat and everything else he can contact you from, if he complains just tell him what she's doing

you can't really do anything other than that
>>
File: large.png (252KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
252KB, 500x375px
>>35639428
Don't make me feel sad
Let me have the illusion she's single and waiting for the cute guy who really cares for her on her life

>>35639439
My oneitis seems to have orbiters as well but i'm really bad at spotting this
But most time she hangs around with her best friend who is nothing compared to her
Sometimes i have the thought that i see my oneitis more attractive than she actually is
>>
>>35639611
>Don't make me feel sad
I don't want to, believe me. But I'd rather you be prepared when the time comes, which it will.

It came for me.
>>
File: 1489371071061.jpg (55KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1489371071061.jpg
55KB, 800x800px
>>35637590
She moved across the continent a year ago. I still dream about her.
>>
>>35639608
Yeah i know, dont consider him a friend, always hated him. We had some beef a few years ago, he used to bully me back in freshmen year of high school. Now hes fucking the girl i put so much effort into. Its such fucking bullshit, fuck her and fuck him.
>>
>>35639573
>Why she gotta do shit like that? I want this bitch out of my life, can't get her off my mind. Its been a few months now and still feel really shitty about her.
something similar happened to me.
people like to make others feel like shit, to feel better about themselves.

best thing I can tell you is to concentrate on yourself.
>>
File: 1485247502309.jpg (23KB, 338x430px) Image search: [Google]
1485247502309.jpg
23KB, 338x430px
>>35639638
>I'd rather you be prepared when the time comes, which it will.
Thanks but exactly this combined with my shyness and fear of rejection stops me from approaching her
I guess i will not find it out in the next time

>It came for me.
Sad to hear that anon
How was she?

>>35639665
Damn that's sad
At least you see her in your dreams anon
>>
>>35639824
>How was she?
I've known her since we were 5. And a mere 10 years later, she was sucking off chads after school.

So fuck her, and fuck all the years I wasted with her.
>>
>>35637590

Her mom died, about a week after my dad died(back in september.) She won't talk to me, even though we used to talk every day for hours and hours. It makes me sad that I can't do anything about it, but whatever, I'll still fap to the pics she gave me. I just wish I had a 3.5 disk drive so I get to the other ones(and then share them with you bots.) .
>>
>>35637590
If you have a oneitis you are NOT a robot. Please leave this board
>>
>>35639812
She's a piece of shit, she hot and can get any guy she wants. But she's got a lot of mental issues, inner demons and all that shit. She will never be truly happy. Me on the other hand, I'm at least somewhat mentally stable, I can hopefully turn things around...
>>
>>35639944
>She will never be truly happy
hopefully you will be there to see it unfold.
>>
>>35639997
I've seen some bits of it unfold, but the show has just begun. Shitty part is, her and I used to really close, we spent the whole summer together. Ever since I dropped her she's been taking her anger out on my best friend, her beta orbiter.
>>
>>35639611
>Sometimes i have the thought that i see my oneitis more attractive than she actually is
That's probably a common thing with oneitis. I often view mine as beautiful and extremely qt even though trying to look at it objectively she's probably not as attractive as the distorted idealized view I have of her.
>>
>>35640113
>taking out her anger on her beta orbiter
is this the guy she is living with and fucking
lmao, come on man stop being a cuck.
>>
File: 1478370457492.gif (641KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1478370457492.gif
641KB, 500x281px
>>35639883
Damn that's a long time
Glad you went on anon

>>35640122
Then i have hope that she isn't orbitted that much as i perceive it
I really hope she is single
>>
She hung herself over three years ago.
>>
File: 1456517655430.png (17KB, 273x200px) Image search: [Google]
1456517655430.png
17KB, 273x200px
>>35640278
Sorry to hear that buddy.

On a positive note.

At least she didnt last long enough for you to start hating her
>>
>>35640144
Nah im referring to someone else. My best friend, not the guy she's fucking
>>
I'M DATING HER AFTER MONTHS OF MENTAL TORTURE, I'M TALKING TO HER RIGHT NOW.
I've never imagined myself getting a gf I was already giving up on 2d when my drugged self told her about my feelings and she felt the same thing.
>>
>>35640334
I'm proud of you!
Can I ask how old are you? I just need some hope now.
>>
>>35640334
I meant giving up on 3d, I legit had ordered a family B4 telling her.
>>
File: 1462947600151.jpg (61KB, 854x859px) Image search: [Google]
1462947600151.jpg
61KB, 854x859px
Few hundred kilometers away. We talk daily and i kinda love her but i have no idea about her feelings and have not confessed. I will graduate soon and my dream is to be able to be with her and move together to study later. For now i only hope i can keep her interested in me and someday finally be able to be with her

It's a futile dream, but i truly just want to be with her, hug her, and just sit together and talk while the flames of the fireplace crackles. I need nothing more.
>>
>>35640365
I'm 20 second year at a med uni.
I've known her since HS, and I started developing feelings at the last months of HS. She had feelings for me since we met each other but she never told me because she's shy (really shy), it's both our First relationship.
>>
File: IMG_5162.jpg (39KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5162.jpg
39KB, 1024x682px
>>35640446
>She had feelings for me since we met each other but she never told me

I'm going to need you to leave. Nothing personal. I'm happy for you, really I am.

But get the fuck out, no normies allowed.
>>
File: born to feel.jpg (111KB, 608x800px) Image search: [Google]
born to feel.jpg
111KB, 608x800px
>>35640442
>It's a futile dream, but i truly just want to be with her, hug her, and just sit together and talk while the flames of the fireplace crackles. I need nothing more.
iktf
I'd give anything just to be able to cuddle up with her while watching a movie or something, holding her hand and feeling her head resting against my shoulder.
>>
>>35640329
>At least she didnt last long enough for you to start hating her
I called her a fucking cunt, told her I hoped she'd make good on her "bullshit suicide ideation" and cut all contact one month before she died.
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.