[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he /ourguy/ unoriginally?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 10

File: jontron-rant.jpg (125KB, 750x400px) Image search: [Google]
jontron-rant.jpg
125KB, 750x400px
Is he /ourguy/ unoriginally?
>>
>>35637560
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIFf7qwlnSc
>>
>>35637626
soo.. yes?
>>
>sucessfull
>has gf
no
>>
>>35637560
He's a pathetic alt right cuck who got mopped by dusty
>>
>>35637758
Hi, leftie moron
>>
File: 1480653118619.jpg (59KB, 599x615px) Image search: [Google]
1480653118619.jpg
59KB, 599x615px
>>35637758
>mopped by some communist

ok.
>>
>>35637769
Hi, conservative corporate cuck
>>
>>35637772
He's the opposite of a communist
not everything left of your shitty conservative right is communism
>>
>>35637758
You ready for your free helicopter ride?
>>
>>35637794
You sure happily sold your nation to corporate orligarchy, cuck
>>
I'm glad he spoke out about leftist idiocy.
It does help widen the Overton window, and has no doubt turned a lot of people against the left after seeing their usual over reaction.

He made the jump from anti-SJW talking points straight into race realism pretty damn fast though, he could probably have taken more time to learnn the talking point and how to counter the typical arguments against them.

I find his youtube videos fairly amusing, and I hope we can hang a commie together one day.
>>
>>35637837
>He made the jump from anti-SJW talking points straight into race realism pretty damn fast though

He's not all the way there

He blamed blacks violence on "African Culture"

He'll get there though
>>
File: saviours.jpg (179KB, 634x605px) Image search: [Google]
saviours.jpg
179KB, 634x605px
>that all the good youtube gamers are turning out to be alt right
>tfw they are redpilling their millions of fans
>>
>>35637626

i dont see why people are bitching so much about him lately, everything he's saying sounds logical and erudite

must be the victim culture the libcucks have forced on the country
>>
>>35637862
>youtube gamers

You're so pathetic I can't even laugh at your stupid ass, I just want to smash your face in.
>>
I'm right wing but he came off as such an uneducated moron in that political debate. Embarrassing!
>>
>>35637862
Holy shit is this real?
Why didnt the MSM shit their pants over this? Drump is controlled opp. after all.
>>
The real redpill is not falling for pathetic alt-right scaremonger propaganda

waaaaaah the world is going to shit it MUST BE THE IMMIGRANTS
>>
>>35637922
>rich black people commit more crimes than poor white people
>"Wait what?"
>googles it and turns out to be true

Destiny came off as a goddamn liberal idiot
>>
Jon "What's Good in the Ku Klux Hood" Jafari
>>
>>35637968
There's actually no source for that statistic when asked from the bureau
>>
File: table-6.jpg (73KB, 800x222px) Image search: [Google]
table-6.jpg
73KB, 800x222px
>>35637968
There's this too.

I support Jon "Avoid the 'Groid" Jafari/
>>
>>35638010
>Anons still don't realize it's not genetics but economic and cultural conditions
>>
>>35638037
begone you stupid dindu

no niggers on /r9k/
>>
>>35638046
>the righters have no other arguments but calling people niggers
>>
>>35638080
We go through this every single day

Rich black people are as shit as poor black people
>>
>>35638037
>economic
It's literally a study comparing crime rates of different economic situations.
>cultural
Culture is likely influenced by genetics.
When you isolate black American crime rates, they are extremely similar to the rates in African countries.
>>
>>35638046
I'd rather have a hundred blacks than one of you /pol/tards
>>
>>35638037
genetics largely determines culture.
>>
Holy shit there are actually anons on here who have spent hours researching black crimes rates and SAT scores. For what purpose? How does that improve your shit life?
>>
>>35638129
Fuck off to twitter then, or any of the billion websites that worship niggers
>>
>>35637626
>DUDE LIBKEK LMAO

I like JohnTron and hate libcucks but he presented incorrect info on that Destiny stream and it bit him in the ass.
>>
>>35638156
>worship niggers
No one's worship anyone faggot. This board is meant to be about sharing stories/feelings etc. You dont have to run around checking for black people like a fucking autist.
>>
>>35638185
This board is a general board, and niggerhate is as good a feel as they come
>>
>>35638151
I want a better, safer society for my children and grandchildren to grow up in.
>>
>>35638210
This board is for fucking losers. None of us can claim superiority to others.
>>
>>35638214
So you're going to post nigger hate threads non-stop until America becomes an all white uthopia? Great plan.
>>
Feels good to live in a heavily majority white European country
>>
>>35638210
>This board is a general board
Go shit up /b/ with your bullshit. I'm sure some edgy teenagers will love it.
>>
>>35638227
>None of us can claim superiority to others.
I don't see that anywhere in the rules. And avoiding the groid is fantastic advice regardless of where you are in life, it's not just about superiority.
>>
>>35638249
I love how Americans love to chat shit about how 'cucked' Europe is when their country is shit central.
>>
>>35638257
If racism upsets you go to any of the billion liberal websites where it's not allowed.
>>
>>35638264
>h-hey 25 yr old KHV m-make sure you stay away from the negro
Yeah I'm sure your work is appreciated.
>>
>>35638291
It doesnt 'upset' me I just think you're a dumb faggot that got lost on his way to his containment board.
>>
>>35638297
>virgin shaming
>on /r9k/

found the liberal nigger loving normie

>>35638307
I'm actually not from /pol/

it's not just /pol/ that hates niggers, I barely visit any other boards besides this one
>>
>>35638239
>until America becomes an all white uthopia

I don't think that's realistic in the short term.

I think an important goal would be getting people to accept that certain minorities' underachievement is because of their lower average capability, so we can do away with the kike narrative that white people only outperform them because there is an effort to oppress the coloured man, because this does nothing but cause division and social unrest.
>>
>>35638327
>virgin shaming
How was that virgin shaming? Tons of thread on here about being a virgin. I dont judge them at all and actually try to converse with them in a way that doesnt involve hating on Tyrone
>>
>>35638335
>I don't think that's realistic in the short term.
It's not achievable ever. You're the least white white country and nothing is going to change that.
>>
>>35638335
>because this does nothing but cause division and social unrest.
You dont think telling millions of people 'by the way you're genetically inferior' wont lead to social unrest?
>>
>>35638377
>You dont think telling millions of people 'by the way you're genetically inferior' wont lead to social unrest?

Not if they understand how averages work, and are reasonable people.

I don't chimp out on Asians because they consistently outperform Whites, even in our own apparently "White Supremacist" nations.

I know it's because they are doing a better job.
I don't think Asians are keeping me down.
>>
>>35638501
And when people point out that men are far more likely to kill/rape and we should all be constantly aware of that fact, that doesnt bother you in any way?
>>
>>35638538
No, men are significantly stronger than women, and that statement is reflected in crime statistics.

If we are going to discuss men as an entire demographic, it's perfectly reasonable.
>>
>>35638611
>men are significantly stronger than women, and that statement is reflected in crime statistics.
You think the reason men kill people more is because they're physically stronger?
>>
>>35638107
Show me a study about trailing similarities across all blacks in all countries compared and controlled for economic situations with blacks from africa and then maybe you will be able to show us a discussion worth having.
>>
>>35638648
>then maybe you will be able to show us a discussion worth having.

A lack of discussion doesn't mean your viewpoint would win by default.

>>35638625
>You think the reason men kill people more is because they're physically stronger?

It definitely comes into it, but obviously men are more predisposed to aggression as well.
>>
>>35638712
>>It definitely comes into it, but obviously men are more predisposed to aggression as well.
Men mostly kill other men. Blacks are also the most aggressive race by far. So if we can admit men are more violent than women we can admit that blacks are more violent as well.
>>
>>35638786
>Blacks are also the most aggressive race by far.
White people have a far higher body count. We've constantly been inventing new ways to kill each other for thousands of years.
>>
>>35638823
>White people have a far higher body count. We've constantly been inventing new ways to kill each other for thousands of years.

Warfare is different to chimping out because somebody looked at you the wrong way.
>>
File: 1482101072422.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1482101072422.gif
2MB, 400x300px
no, go back to your own board /pol/
>>
>>35638873
Warfare is killing a load of people because their country looked at you the wrong way.
>>
>>35638874
No, what are you gonna do about, pussy?
>>
>>35638902
Yes, and international politics is a very complex thing.

I'm not concerned that a foreign nation will declare war on me if I walk through the wrong part of the city at night.
>>
File: Typical_pol_thread.png (934KB, 978x686px) Image search: [Google]
Typical_pol_thread.png
934KB, 978x686px
>>35638935
Nothing. /pol/ has already turned into a shithole due to the reddit influx, so there's really no merit to doing anything.
>>
File: 1479234222596.gif (1MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1479234222596.gif
1MB, 300x300px
>>35638874
You think you've won? Pfft.
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.