[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Broken Heart Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

File: gintama188-09.jpg (87KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
gintama188-09.jpg
87KB, 960x720px
Here's Mind:

>meet a girl through a friend
>never believed in love, but when I met her I felt a spark that I hadn't really felt before
>we hit it off immediately, and spend the entire night together just talking
>fast forward
>we've been dating for close to 3 months
>things are just really fucking good
>she suddenly has trouble with her rental
>not actually her fault; roommate moved out without notice, and she didn't have enough to cover rent
>her landlord was cool about and let her move out with out evicting her, so long as she could pay for that months rent
>I gave her the money to do so
>she moves in with me, until I can find her a new place to stay, because my place isn't great for 2 people
>find her a really nice place thanks to a co-worker and she gets a nice spot downtown for much cheaper than she was paying before
>fast forward
>we're still together
>legit falling in love with her, everything is great
>we go to music shows together, we go to EDC, and I took her on an Alaskan cruise
>within this time she lost her job, so I had to help her out financially for about a month before she got a new one
>year goes by
>we continue like this, it's almost perfect, and I'm pretty much getting set to ask her to move in with me, and I legit have marriage on the table
>come May, my company has issues and has to halt operations for 9 months
>the the meantime, although I still have my postition at the company, I can't work, but I have savings and I can easily find another job
>tell my girlfriend
>tell her I won't have as much spending money for a while, and we probably won't be able to go out as much, or at least not as expensive
>tells me okay
>next day
>get a text message from her
>"Sorry, I can't handle the instability. I don't think we should see each other anymore."
>try calling her; blocked
>check facebook; blocked
>literally deleted me from every possible platform
>mfw that almost a year ago and I still haven't gotten over it
>>
The key is moving on and finding a new partner. Some people have it easier depending on the circumstances (how stable the rest of their life is).

It makes me a hypocrite and feel weird. I am aware of that myself, but I am still dreading the moment when my first GF is going to break up with me. It will come, because it's a long-distance one and I have no desire to live or improve my life. I won't be able to move on, because I dont' want to. It already feels bad, I don't want to imagine how it will feel like once it happens.
>>
File: 1471890134589.jpg (149KB, 530x600px) Image search: [Google]
1471890134589.jpg
149KB, 530x600px
Get fucked. That's probably what she did last night.
>>
>>35634906
This, I'm also in live with someone from across the world and I think they're already beginning to forget about me. It's going to destroy me when it eventually happens and I don't know how I'm going to cope, theres nothing else in my life.
>>
Not saying that in person was very shitty of her.
Going by that alone I can say you didn't miss much, anyways.
>>
>be in a relationship with a girl for 2 years
>she cheats on me with my best "friend" and dumps me
>literally beg her not to leave me
>she tells me that I'm too clingy and emotional, and that she can't do this anymore and that she needs a real man
Everything went downhill after that. I got fired, I lost all motivation to do anything, I've been a neet shut-in for 5 years. She got married and has a kid now. I considered killing her, then killing myself, but I'm too much of a pussy.
>>
>>35634964

>theres nothing else in my life.
Well put. The only reason I even continue doing anything (which I despise, I want to just lie down and die) is because of her. Once that is gone, I don't know what I'm going to do. I don't want to move on, I don't want to find a new girlfriend, I don't want to live.

>>35634994

That's a nice and logical rationalization, but I doubt it helps in his case or in anyone's case.
>>
>>35635001
I know from experience getting cheated on is the fucking worst feeling in the world. Can't imagine how much worse it feels when you know the guy. My ex got pregnant from her whoring around and I'm still not over it but at least I don't know the dude.
>>
>>35635040
>I doubt it helps in his case or in anyone's case.
It does when you realize you are glorifying people.
>>
>>35635001

I had some sympathy for you, but then you became all obnoxiously edgy with the killing comment and it's all gone.

Also, killing yourself over a woman is retarded. There are only a few cases when it's permitted (losing a life-long partner to illness or accidents with no children).
>>
>>35635084

It can help if the person is really horrible, like perhaps in his case.

In other cases it doesn't. Especially when the other person is worth glorifying and you are aware that YOU are the reason the relationship failed.
>>
She was using you as her wallet.
>>
>>35635089
I have nothing in life going for me, why wouldn't I kill myself?
>>
I'm too tired and sad to write the whole thing out, but it's been 6 years and I'm still not over her.
>>
>>35635095
>In other cases it doesn't.
Obviously. If you fuck up, that's on you.

>>35635001
>she tells me that I'm too clingy and emotional
Well, were you?
Were you happy before meeting her?
>>
>>35635151
>Were you happy before meeting her?
No. These two years were the only good years in my life.
>>
File: 1486211787148.jpg (247KB, 714x739px) Image search: [Google]
1486211787148.jpg
247KB, 714x739px
I realized I was being used when I got notice to vacate my house, my girlfriend stopped even pretending to care and started becoming truly awful.

She had no job, money or car. She stayed over one night after we'd been only dating a few weeks and basically never left. I paid for all our food. She would ask for a bottle of wine every night for her "anxiety". She would get abusive when drunk. She weaponized sex, withheld it and treated me like a rapist for even trying to initiate anything ever. She claimed her "depression" made her not want sex and that things would get better... they never did. We had sex once in 3 months, and that was only because we were high. Afterwards she was cold and distant, claimed it wasn't because we had sex. While I was away at work all day she would sit on my couch eating and making a mess of the apartment. When we first got together at least she could clean the place in exchange for me buying dinner and her staying for free, but that stopped. The final straw was one day I got home and under my bed I saw she'd just thrown an empty container underneath instead of taking it to the bin.

On my days off she would make me drive her around to do the things she needed to do and if I got pissy about sitting in traffic wasting my only time off and petrol, she would chastise me for always being angry.

If I ever asked her what she wanted to do or eat she would say "I don't know". So I would always be forced to entertain her but then I'd always choose wrong and she'd moan about how boring whatever we were doing was and how we "always have to do what you want to do." Even though I didn't really want to do whatever it was anyway, I just picked something that I thought she might like.

She would purposely antagonize me and criticize everything I did and liked. She hated my music, my clothes, everything.

She was an ex meth head who clearly only had drugs going for her still, at 29. All she could ever talk about was drugs or where she'd smoked drugs.
>>
>>35635252
That's exactly why it happened then. You should work on being happy with yourself before sharing happiness with someone else. Or even worse, make that person be your happiness.

I know because I did the same thing.
>>
>>35635254
>dating a fat girl
>>
>>35635254
Why would you just take that? Were you hoping maybe things would improve? My brother's in a similar situation, his ex treats him like garbage, cheated a bunch of times and "accidentally" had a kid with him. Constantly insults him, even around other people. She tells the kid to hit him and shit. And he still fucking loves her and does whatever she wants. I'm genuinely curious to hear why you just took all that.
>>
>>35635282

Not him, but that's the basic truth.
I'm doing the same thing right now and it will end badly. JDIMSA.
It's almost comical. I am perfectly aware of it, yet I can't do anything about it. Actually, I can, obviously, but I don't want to. I just want to see her once more, hug and kiss her and then maybe break up in person.
>>
>>35635254
LOL BPD GF

you deserve better and you'll get better
>>
File: MADAO.jpg (110KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
MADAO.jpg
110KB, 1280x720px
>>35634855

>see excellent tempting Hasegawa pic
>waste 3 minutes reading dull as fuck story about some faggot getting cucked financially
>mfw
>
>>
>>35634855
Women yet again confirmed for being disloyal, vapid, hypocritical, lying whores.
/exterminatewomen/ when?
>>
>>35635333
did she just walk around for 9 months getting bigger and saying "whoops!" "buttervagina!" "whoOoOoOoooa!"
>>
>>35635333
I wanted to leave every day but it took her punching me in the face in one of her drunken rages to finally pull the pin.

I stayed as long as I did because I'm susceptible to being a spineless beta. I was bullied all throughout my school years but desperately wanted approval from the bullies.

After HS I managed to shed a lot of my autistic outer shell and I became quite good looking so I do get female attention, but unfortunately it;s from vultures who sniff out my beta nature.

She was just the type to exploit my weaknesses and she was exactly the kind of person who would've bullied me as a kid so I subconsciously wanted to atone for my loser years and have a relationship with someone like that that lasted- prove to myself and others I was worthy. I didn't want to "fail". She was also the first girl who'd showed me that kind of attention in a year. Plus I found her ridiculously attractive.

I completely accept I am culpable for my own mess, no one held a gun to my head to be with her; I could've left on my own volition at any point but I didn't before she finally drained all my money and what was left of my critical levels of self esteem.

In a twist of events, I've been homeless since leaving her after the vacate date because being with her left me with no money for a new bond and month in advance. But I'm happier now at least.
>>
>>35634855
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FE_o0a2IqsM

>Playing New Vegas on my laptop in class
>Girl sits beside me tells me she played new vegas
>We hit off (atleast I think we did)
>Chatting her up one night on fb (I need it for class fuck off)
>Tells me she has a crush
>On a girl
>I'm the only other person besides, her best friend, that she told this about
>My heart fucking sinks
>She's not sure if she really likes this girl
>Tell her if she really likes this person then she should be willing to pursue it even if it hurts a lot
>I think I cheered her up
>Hasn't talked to me since irl or online

I'm a cuck. I'm a failed normie and I want to die.
>>
>>35635254
>I'd always choose wrong and she'd moan
girls moaning is so hot. why'd you let her go? u gay?
>>
File: 1486234974397.jpg (20KB, 511x591px) Image search: [Google]
1486234974397.jpg
20KB, 511x591px
>>35634855
>have crush on girl (she had a boyfriend)
>Spend more time with her blah blah
>she breaks up with her boyfriend
>we spend more time
>she likes me she said it
>i didn't said i like you
>invite her and friends to hangout
>she flirts with my best friend
>heartbroken.jpg
>when around my best friend she was more aggressive not friendly , and more friendly with him
>depression for 2 months
>now natsoc , fit , more confident than ever
>>
>>35636019
You're underage, aren't you?
Dont even try to deny it, faggot.
>>
>>35636019
americans only please
>>
File: mason smug.png (29KB, 100x128px) Image search: [Google]
mason smug.png
29KB, 100x128px
>Have my a crush on a girl, the only one I've ever had
>Never make any advances because we wouldn't fit together
>Paranoid about people's true motives and using me to their ends
>Never buy her anything naturally, since we're not together and because it'd make me look like a gullible, spineless loser
>During her birthday she asks ME to buy FOR HER FRIEND medicine she needed
>Tell her to fuck off and never have contact again

Feels good being a paranoid fuck, dodged a bullet there. Shame I haven't had any relationships ever nor can I make friendships with anyone who I meet, but oh well at least no one will ever use me.
>>
>>35636284
americans onIy please
>>
>>35636333

I'm an honorary American
>>
File: 1447013744102.png (84KB, 436x425px) Image search: [Google]
1447013744102.png
84KB, 436x425px
>JUST got told that she doesn't want to be in a relationship with me because she has an old relationship that doesn't really exist anymore but does but not really but it sort of does and that it isn't fair on me
>but she still wants to be friends
>>
>>35634964
is that u, i?
>>
>>35636458

>tfw 3 people are in the same situation as you
It's not as comforting as I thought it would be.
>>
MGTOW. Google it.
>>
>met qt chubby girl on internet
>talk a lot
>play vidya
>she set a date, said she want to see me
>we meet, it was ok, got my first hug from a girl
>after date she said that it was ok, but she thought I look different
>ask her if there's a problem
>she said no and that she likes me a lot
>but she don't want to go to the second date, always find a reason not to go
>finally we meet, she was bored as fuck and flee to home asap
>later when I say we won't meet again she said that she's sorry and she's depressed because of study
>ask me to wait
>2 months without meetings
>when I try to ignore her she talk to me anyway, everyday
>finally she set 3rd date
>we meet, it was good, hugged again
>ask her when she'll be free to meet again
>ummm, anon, I dunno, I have a lot of studies coming
>next month she's free, meeting with her female friends, going to the cinema and such
>I feel more frustrated every day
>finally we decide to meet on Friday
>day before meeting she says she doesn't feel well
>we reschedule meeting to the Monday
>day before she again says she can't come because she's tired
>I'm pissed
>say to her that we are over
>she says 'ok, if you want to. I didn't want to cut it because I like you, but recently you start acting like an asshole and I don't like it'
>don't talk to each other ever again

This case fucked me up. Now I lost all hope of finding gf. I mean, if chubby girl with similar hobbies wasn't interested in me after we've met, what's the point? Some people just supposed to die alone, that's all.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.