[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One time in like 2010 a friend and i were fucking around and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 796.jpg (54KB, 599x900px) Image search: [Google]
796.jpg
54KB, 599x900px
One time in like 2010 a friend and i were fucking around and called my other friend using some obama voice thing.

It was like 4 am when we called and his dad (who had ms and was in a wheelchair) picked up.

He kept going like "WHAT, WHA- WHAT" and we kept making the thing say more shit in obama's voice.

Eventually we heard the phone slam and started laughing.

The next day we found out the prank call gave his dad multiple seizures during which he bit through his tongue and died.

We never told our friend what happened but on the call history it had like a random number (we used a voip) and in the numbers was "666".

Our friend says that he tried to call the number back and it didn't work and to this day is convinced that it was something paranormal that killed his dad.

I feel really guilty but i don't want to tell him that it was just us using an obama soundboard that killed his dad.
>>
>>35634841
Guilt is understandable, but you must remember you didn't intentionally set out to kill your mates dad through an Obama voice app. Who could have seen that coming? It would probably fuck with your friend even worse if he knew the truth. Death via a faux-Obama prank call would take any dignity away from his father's passing.
>>
Damn dude go see a therapist. That's wild
>>
You didn't kill him, chance did.
>>
>>35634841
Miss Banks
>good choice anon
>>
File: IMG_5996.jpg (18KB, 350x304px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5996.jpg
18KB, 350x304px
>>35634841
Cassidy Banks, instantly recognized. Plenty of faps using her videos. You have God tier taste, OP.
>>
>>35637365
Why does she only fuck white men?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.