[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Female Suffrage

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Do you think women should have the right to vote? And if not, what would the impact be on democratic society in which only males are allowed to vote?
>>
>>35634242
do you think blacks should be allowed to vote?
do you think non-land owners should be allowed to vote?
>>
>>35634270
Greetings Cleisthenes.
>>
The very question is flawed, because if men in general are assumed to have the vote, women WILL get it very quickly.

It was never "men" who "allowed" "women" to have the vote, women simply demanded it and got it.

It's just a basic red-pill truth, that women always have vastly more social and political power than men, as individuals and collectively.
>>
>>35634270
Neither of those groups are prone to the type of emotional irrationality that plagues women.

>>35634298
Why are "men" and "women" in quotes?
>>
It's so sad how many replies this will probably get.
>>
>>35634322

>Why are "men" and "women" in quotes?

I could have made that clearer. I put them in quotes because it's ridiculous to speak about a collective "men" as being somehow completely distinct from the collective "women", especially when talking about mass-politics. Most men were and are in favour of women's suffrage, but some men were opposed. Some women were opposed as well, but their reasons don't necessarily agree with those of the men who oppose, etc.
>>
>>35634322
I think /pol/ would inform you that blacks are quite capable of chimp-outs

and landowners could be argued to have the only real stake in the country, and actually care about the direction it takes.
>>
>>35634379
>I think /pol/ would inform you
Yeah, but they're morons so who cares what pol thinks.
>>
I think people should have to satisfy some criteria before they vote, like being married, or owning land or a business, having a certain profession, military service etc.

I think votes should be per household, not per person.
>>
Only the tax-payers should be allowed to vote.
>>
File: 1400433132485.png (171KB, 467x413px) Image search: [Google]
1400433132485.png
171KB, 467x413px
>>35634552
This is the most logical conclusion.
>>
>>35634548
in the novel Starship troopers, military service was required to become a full citizen and vote.

I also remember reading the author suggest the voting booths require solving a quadratic equation.
>>
>>35634414
>This is the rebuttal you need to provide when someone provides a different opinion
OP, you must be one of those guys that try their hardest to appear intelligent(note: Appear intelligent, not be intelligent) and have contrarian views you learnt from the internet.

Just kill yourself now lad
>>
>>35634552
what about NEETs though
>>
>>35634759
they probably shouldn't be allowed to vote, if there's any restrictions.

Although technically imprisoned felons aren't allowed to vote.
Which is a very large disenfranchised group in the US.
>>
>>35634779
Some states even bar felons who are no longer imprisoned from voting. It really is an enormous group of, largely poor, disenfranchised men.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.