[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Honest question for femanons, why do you think sexual history

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6737.jpg (22KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6737.jpg
22KB, 470x313px
Honest question for femanons, why do you think sexual history matters to men? Try answering honestly without being facetious.
>>
it doesn't unless he's looking for a wife
people become all virtuous when it comes to family and marriage . if he doesnt care then most likely divorce and infidelity will occur lol
>>
>>35633554
>Try answering honestly without being facetious.

That's a lot to ask a female.
>>
>>35633554
Because guys figure if we were a slut before dating them, we'll be a slut while we're dating them. It's a matter of trust.
>>
>>35633554
For confidence in their paternal status and assurance that their resources are going to the right place.
>>
>matters to men
>men

You misspelled "autistic insecure manchildren".
>>
>>35633746
That won't wotk no matter how many times you make the assertion.
>>
>>35633554
Selfishness and insecurity. Next question.
>>
>>35633814
be more triggered auskank
>>
>>35633830
>projecting this hard

unmute
>>
>>35633589
>>35633622
Both very valid answers.

>>35633777
Checked.
>>
>>35633554
I never had a guy ask or care before talking online on 4chan.
>>
Thanks for making another fembot thread

It's nice to see the board turn a little more cancerous every time you decide to make such a shit thread, kill yourself
>>
They want to own you. They mistakenly believe in the pussy stretching meme.
>>
>>35633814
That's your best try at not being facetious?
>>
>>35634059
lmao

You have the audacity to say I'm being facetious when the proof is literally this fucking board?
>>
>>35634088
That's your best assessment of what "facetious" means?
>>
I wanted to brag that it doesn't matter to me, but most guys don't care either, especially Chads, so I'll just shut up.
>>
>>35633554

Because past behaviour is the best way of predicting future behaviour
>>
>>35634118
Argue with what I said if you can, faggot.
>>
>>35634157
I just wanted to point out that you were incapable of not being frivolous and sarcastic even after being asked to.
>>
>>35634181
I'm being completely sincere you faggot.
>>
>>35634141
Meaning that a girl who is a virgin will not have sex with you because she didn't have sex with anyone else.
>>
>>35634362

Facetious post, anon. It may prove more difficult to get into her pants in the first place, though.
>>
Frankly, I only ever had crushes on virgins.
I mean, I don't have a stance on it, I just couldn't fall in love with a man who has a lot of sex, because he has a specific type of personality I dislike - a personality of someone who goes by the name 'Chad' on here.
>>
>>35634495
You can't tell who is a virgin or not that way. A Chad could still be a virgin and a sperging autist a player.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.