[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that married men can cheat whenever they want

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_6735.jpg (40KB, 343x429px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6735.jpg
40KB, 343x429px
Daily reminder that married men can cheat whenever they want with a hooker, use a fake name and pay in cash, so neither their wives or anybody have anyway of finding out.

AND THERES NOTHING YOU ROASTIES CAN DO ABOUT IT
>>
File: michael.png (328KB, 427x393px) Image search: [Google]
michael.png
328KB, 427x393px
>>35633192
>hire detective
>get proof of infidelity
>wife screams, "Gib me dat!" in court and takes the husband to the cleaners.
>>
If I ever get a wife I'm going to fuck hookers all the time and cheat on her if the opportunity ever presents itself. It's the best form of payback at roasties.
>>
>>35633192
Daily reminder that it's too damn expensive to do that on a regular basis, high risk for Arrest and STDs.
>>
>>35633308
It's not really pay back because she'll never find out so she never has to deal with the feels that you did.

Also anon, she got all that Chad cock for FREE with no effort, you lost money doing it.
>>
>>35633308
Do you think its right to punish an individual who you cannot pin to a crime because you think they are apart of a larger group committing it.
>>
>>35633308
why would you hate someone who loves you enough to marry you?
>>
I can't imagine ever wanting to betray somebody like that.

I don't understand having sex with hookers either.
Sex without the emotional connection really doesn't appeal to me
>>
>>35633349
Obviously I would tell her once we had both grown old. I would have visual evidence too. It would be the ultimate revenge, the worthless roastie thought she had spent the last 20-30 years with the love of her life, a wholesome, loving, and faithful partner. And then she finds out that the E N T I R E time I was out banging whores and cheating on her hahahahahaha. Fucking roasties absolutely BTFO.

>>35633369
I don't really care about right or wrong, I care about my own personal catharsis.
>>
>>35633330
>americucks don't know that prostitution is legal everywhere else
>>
>>35633392
I assume that once you've gotten your fill of emotionally connected sex (been in a long term relationship) sex just becomes a need to fill.
Imagine saying "I can't imagine ever eating a meal alone. Food doesn't even taste good without good company"
>>
>>35633414
But couldn't I just do it with my wife?

Even if I couldn't for some reason, fulfilling a physical urge wouldn't be worth hurting somebody I love.
>>
>>35633388
Because her love doesn't me as much as she thinks it does, at this point it's basically moot.
>>
>>35633369
Isn't 4chan of racial genocide? Isn't that punishing people because of something done by a few?
>>
>>35633470
What if your wife turns into a stone cold bitch and you can't divorce her because she'll take your kids and house.
>>
>>35633470
I'm not trying to justify cheating with prostitutes
just loveless sex.
I find cheating to be pretty despicable, personally.
>>
>>35633192
I wouldn't pay fof prostitutes but if I got married when older I'd just assume the wife was a whore and never truly commit. Maybe even have a side family and a younger girlfriend.

If she had a low n I might reconsider, but unlikely in this day and age.
>>
>>35633509
I'd probably be too depressed to even think about sex.
I'd just want her to be happy again.
>>
File: IMG_0270.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0270.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Bad attitude imho
>>
>>35633543
Faggot. Women admire strong men. She wouldn't fuck a pussy like you because she'd be too busy thinking about Chad having fucked her.
>>
I just want to love somebody.

Why does life have to be like this?
>>
>>35633406
This always cracks me up
>"Land of the free"
>cant buy sex
>everywhere else in the entire world been doing it forever
>>
>>35633192
My girlfriend cheated on me with my neighbor, I've always acted as if I never knew, and I've never cheated on her once.

And I did see hookers in the past though.
>>
>>35633308
>>35633394
>>35633501
Dude, it's probably a good thing no girl would be stupid enough to date you. You'd probably be an abuser too.
>>
>>35634784
I've dated three girls though. Hasn't changed my opinion on women any. I still want to punish roasties for being such worthless human beings.
>>
Daily reminder that women can easily cheat on men they are married to, then divorce them for alimony money.
>>
>>35634819
Somehow I doubt it. Unless you went after all the women who are so low quality and such low self esteem they'd date genuine misogynists.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.