[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here INFJ jesus was an INFJ

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6

File: 1489347809006.jpg (14KB, 249x225px) Image search: [Google]
1489347809006.jpg
14KB, 249x225px
Who here INFJ
jesus was an INFJ
>>
>>35633154
tfw borderline INT/FJ
>>
>>35633340
You must've had a weird life to be between the two
>>
>>35633154
who here /not give a fuck about MBTI/?

absolutely fucking disgusting that people still think this is an interesting thing to talk about. fucking cringe!!!!!!!!
>>
>>35633862
Hey man
Jesus was an INFJ, like me
back off
>>
>>35633154
ENTP here. How's everybody doin'?

(^:
>>
File: 1488587675961.jpg (20KB, 318x326px) Image search: [Google]
1488587675961.jpg
20KB, 318x326px
>>35633946
ENTP my son
>>
I am INFP.
What are differences in character traits between INFJ and INFP?
>>
File: woopwoop.gif (2MB, 308x220px) Image search: [Google]
woopwoop.gif
2MB, 308x220px
tmw all feeler types are gay as fuck if they're male

WOOP WOOP PARTY TIME
>>
>>35633154
>>35633889
Jesus was an extraterrestrial.
>>
>>35635087
all jews are
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2OmS2GZQoc
>>
>>35634156
INFPs are selfish, bpd cunts who are useless and never get anything done and whose only purpose in life is throwing tantrums.
INFJs aren't.
>tfw no infj mommy gf
>>
>>35633154
>jesus
>was

nice try
>>
INFJ Hitler-Jesus here, I want to make a segregated IN society. Maybe keep some EN types for breeding purposes.
>>
File: Battle of Bulge.jpg (179KB, 736x680px) Image search: [Google]
Battle of Bulge.jpg
179KB, 736x680px
WHO /ENFP MASTERRACE/ HERE?
I don't think I could be happier with my type. Loved by all, creative, charismatic, and intelligent. Who else can claim relation to the greatest type.
INFPs, INTJs and ENTPs are tentatively allowed to reply to this post.

If you are a sensor just kill yourself now. You're never gonna make it.
>>
>>35635305
why are enfps such attention whores? ENFP hate thread?
>>
>>35635107
In my experience, INFPs rarely throw tantrums. They usually internalize shit and then let it all explode in private.
>>
>>35635305
Haha oh boy are you ENFPs delusional. Or even the ones i've met. ENFPs are the type to have the most wildest and impossible to accomplish dreams and they always say more than what they can achieve.

There was this ENFP in my class who wanted to become a scientist working for NASA, fast forward a couple of months later and said ENFP is out partying all the time, grades dropping and she starts to realize that maybe that wasn't a great idea afterall.

Thus one can never take any of you bubbly ENFPs seriously
>>
>>35633154
Why the fuck do you guys obsess over this shit so much?
>>
>>35635400
>taking women seriously
lmaoing at your life right now

Also better to attempt greatness than stay content with mediocrity.
>>
>>35635403
It's interesting and while not wholly diagnostic, it still provides insight into how you and others think. Also good banter.
>>
How do people become INTP?
>>
INFJ here. Not a megalomaniac.
>>
>>35635461
just B.E. yourself bud :)

just turn your brain off :)
>>
File: Dogboy.jpg (62KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
Dogboy.jpg
62KB, 960x960px
>>35635305
>tfw INFP who used to be ENFP

I want to go back
>>
>>35635480
I tried it once when I was on the bus, just looking at my surroundings and focusing on my breathing.
I didn't even feel alive. I felt like a plant that was absorbing the light in its surroundings. I do not know how people can go any length of time without thinking.
>>
>>35633154
Jesus was an ENFJ.

Hitler was an INFJ.
>>
>>35635305
If ENTP's are that great, you are a Chad, and with that said, what the fuck are you even doing here?
>>
>>35635553
I'm not entp im enfp. I'm here for the same reason everyone else is. Procrastination.

Listen, you guys can just admit it. We're the best. I know you guys don;t get a lot of enfps here and get a lot of failed chad entps trying to convice the weaker types that they are the top dog, but I'm here to set the record straight.

There is literally no feeling better than being ENFP. I wish you could experience this feel with me anon. Who knows? Someday you might make it.
>>
>>35635522
Well if you want to get into actual meditation, you need to be mindful of what is going on. It seems you are experiencing a deep seated anxiety while meditating and that is interfering with mindfulness. It takes some practice but if you care enough to look into it, I'm sure you'll overcome the hurdle :)
>>
>>35635437

>Also better to attempt greatness than stay content with mediocrity.

Agreed, but be prepared to fail, and keep your goals realistic. Many ENFPs keep their bars much too high.

t. INTP
>>
>>35635529
>jesus was extroverted
lmao
>>
MBTI is fucking cancer
>>
>>35635617
ENFP*

But i still don't get why are you here. You are literally Chad. You don't need to lose your time on r9k. You must have many friends, and if what you said is true, you can get an gf easily. Enjoy your (maybe not so) short life.

Ps: INTP here
>>
INFJ reporting in here.

I have found that all these tests are right in that I need to have my heart in the work I do. It needs to be in line with my morals. I need to feel like I'm doing good. Were in sales for a very short period, and I just got disgusted at how I was expected to manipulate and lie to people to get those numbers. Also worked in a factory with people who had been there for years and were content doing the same set of shit every day, year after year. I was losing my mind at the end there.
>>
>>35635744
I see your meaning my man. In all honesty, I come here because I like the people here. Y'all are some real niggas. I wouldn't necessarily call myself a chad. I'm just a guy who loves life right now.

I grew up with this site. I know there's an entire thing about being here forever and stuff, but I seriously doubt this place will ever be completely out of my life until it goes down permanently.
>>
>>35635659
Where does this anxiety come from?
>>
>>35635797
I couldn't answer that. I think only you can answer that. Do some self reflection. Try doing some mindful meditation. Talk to a person. Hel, talk to me.

How is life treating ya bud?
>>
>>35635714
Introverts don't go around preaching and fostering deep interpersonal relationships based on unconditional trust of others regardless of where they come from, how they look or what they think of you.

Sorry, my man, that's an Extrovert personality right there. An Introvert is more likely to internally confirm that he knows the inherent truth behind everything and then impress that "truth" on others like a certain someone we know.
>>
Wtf estp's means?
>>
>>35635489
just
:
be
^
yourself
)
big guy
>>
>>35635812
Pretty bad. Feeling stressed and purposeless.
>>
>>35635955
What's causing this?
>>
>>35635400
>comparing female ENFPs to male ENFPs

Oh jeez, anon, what a boner.
>>
>>35635692
How do I keep to my goals and stay focused? Not original enfp guy, but I'm curious to see how I can become better. Being realistic isn't soething I'd say I strive for, but how do I make what I want to happen happen?
>>
>>35635305
>Be ENFP male (boy)
>tfw no INTJ girl to loyally support and dote on lovingly

is this the feel our people have striven for?
>>
File: Wojak 2.jpg (124KB, 1170x923px) Image search: [Google]
Wojak 2.jpg
124KB, 1170x923px
>>35636049
It hurts man. I never asked for this feel. You are right though, INTJ girls are pretty much my type. I had an INTJ girlfriend for a while. I know its better for both of us to not be together, but I miss her so much.
>>
>>35636089
Why do they work so well for us? (Same guy, forgot to add this part in the post)
>>
>>35636115
ENFPs and INTJs are both opposites and eerily similar. The attraction comes from our function stacks. We both use Fi, which is where our ideals and values come from, so we both end up having these very strongly held beliefs and ideals that we won't compromise or give up on. There's also the fact that INTJs have Ni and we have Ne, which means we can have these long conversations with one another about all these ideas we have, with the INTJ pulling some shit out of their brains and the ENFP thinking of ways they could realise those ideas.

On a less technical level, most ENFPs are givers who wish they could be takers by nature, whereas most INTJs are takers who wish they could be givers. The ENFP sees the INTJ as someone who is like them, only stronger and more confident, willing to do and say what the ENFP wouldn't dream of doing or saying because they're too concerned about the feelings of others. The INTJ, on the other hand, sees the ENFP as the sort of person they wish they could be if they weren't so guarded and defensive about their inner "touchy-feeliness". INTJs are the most sensitive thinkers and much of their lives are spent trying to convince everyone that they simply don't feel at all in an attempt to hide that. Then along comes this ray of sunshine who embodies everything the INTJ wishes the world could be and does so without fear of apprehension or being hurt.

It's an unstoppable force meeting an immovable object. The INTJ wants to know what makes the ENFP tick and the ENFP wants to know what makes the INTJ blush. Together, they make up for each others weaknesses and better one another. This can make for really close relationships with two personality types which pride themselves on self-betterment and progress.

Also ENFPs are about the only people who can not only tolerate the egotism of INTJs, but actually find it endearing. INTJs return the favour by understanding that the ENFP has deeper feelings beneath the smiles.
>>
>>35636232
warmed my heart. great post anon. Such a shame that INTJ girls are so rare.
>>
>>35633862
t. sensor pleb who can't understand the joy of talking in the abstract and analysing people
>>
>>35636232
Interesting. Are there other typed that work as well together?
>>
>>35636617
ENFPs and INFJs are meant to work well for similar reasons, as are ENTPs and INFJs/INTJs. "Memewise" ENFPs and INTJs are romanticised as being the ideal partnership, though.

I think other matches that work well are their sensor equivalent (ESFP/ISTJ), ISFP and ESTJ and etc.

I think the rule is often switch out every letter except the N/S for a potentially good pairing.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.