[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it time to turn to God?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (122KB, 779x1206px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122KB, 779x1206px
>given up on women
>no social life
>NEET with no future
>fail at everything I attempt to do
>church provides a home
>church provides a community
>church provides free food
I've never been religious but this might be better than death.
>>
I turned to God when I felt empty and unable to connect with people. Having faith helps, that little belief that there's something planned for you or someone's looking out for you is all the motivation you need to try to improve.
>>
>>35633007
I think I may not actually believe in God, but I do the motions and do it voluntarily. I'm still trying to find a sect of Christianity that ain't strange. Non-denominational Christianity is better than nothing.
>>
File: 1488526731262.jpg (15KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1488526731262.jpg
15KB, 256x256px
>>35632985
Anything to get you closer to God anon.
Soon you will see that desire is of the world, Godliness is of the Spirit.
>>
>tfw God has prevented me from getting a gf or any sort of happiness whatsoever because my purpose is to destroy the enemies of the West and I will be richly rewarded in Heaven
>>
>>35632985
This is their god?
But what can he do? He has been nailed to a cross!
>>
>>35633021
I grew up in a catholic town and went to a catholic school so it won't be that weird. I rember church being boring and smelling like old people but the priest who visited our school had some cool stories to share. Have you tried the Catholic Church?
>>
>>35632985
I think buddhism is a more de facto robot religion actually

personally my god is the universe and we are all facets of the universe hence...
>>
>>35633052
The Catholic Church is getting extremely 'progressive.' I'd like to, seeing as it's essentially the Christianity that made the west. Then again, all of these conspiracies about how the Catholic Church is the first beast as foretold in the book of revelations and so on.

I honestly just want to find a Church with a preacher that simply believes what he preaches and lives by what he preaches.
>>
>>35632985
Become a Muslim and join all the other sexually frustrated young Arab men. Except they don't have a gf because all the women are part of the upper class' harems. Either way, blowing shit up is pretty cool, regardless of whether the shit blowing up is yourself.
>>
>>35632985
>church provides home
Does it really?
>>
>>35633107
I grew up in a household with a White father and a half white mother who converted my father to Islam. I'm not sure if he actually believes in it but I've kept my Christian faith in the closet.

Islam is shit, that's all you need to know. AMA if you want to know more.
>>
>>35633135
It was a meme suggestion, and I agree that Islam is a shit religion.
>>
>>35633101
I saw a thread about the potential next pope. He seems like the kind of guy Catholics need to help their survival.
>>
>>35633164
Who would that be? I'm not that familiar with the whole pope succession thing so how would it work?
>>
>>35633135

Requesting more info on a middle age white male conversion
>>
>>35633319
Dad met my mom when he was in College. He was a Mormon at one point, extremely devout but he sort of fell out of it. He had a rough childhood but later joined the Marine Corps. Went to college to become an Software Engineer, met my mom who is Indonesian but has some dutch in her. He had to convert to marry her, if I am not mistaken. He just sort of stuck with it ever since and I don't think my mom is really religious but just does the movements.
>>
>>35633251

See this thread currently on /pol.
>>117313566
>>
File: 1489910178362m.jpg (104KB, 370x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1489910178362m.jpg
104KB, 370x1024px
>>35633251
>>35633411
OK. That didn't work, I'll just post pic related.
>>
>>35633439
If he declares the next Crusade, you'd be wrong if you'd think I wouldn't convert. If he 'fixes' Catholism, for a lack of a better term, then I'll probably head on that way.
>>
>>35633021
Non-denominational is best, Anon! :D
>>
>>35633574
You just don't have a sense of community that comes with a sect of Christianity that has a Church. Hell I might as well say I am Gottglaubig.
>>
>>35632985
Yes. Immerse yourself in the word of God, let this world go fuck itself. The world is Satan, it will only drag you into despair.
>>
File: 1427496860618.jpg (97KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1427496860618.jpg
97KB, 640x640px
>>35633644

This.

Nigga you need to look up some basic theology. The nihilistic socially anxious atheist phase made you a bit stronger and will give you a very valuable perspective.

Normies didnt get this.
>>
If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.

John 15:18
>>
>>35633819
I was an atheist for quite sometime. The more I thought about it and the more I explored different religions, I've come to the conclusion that there must be God or some form of a higher power.

I'll focus on understanding the bible before I look for what sect is good if any.
>>
File: Madrid's Plaza de España.jpg (388KB, 1023x682px) Image search: [Google]
Madrid's Plaza de España.jpg
388KB, 1023x682px
Christianity is a cuck religion. Become a pagan and get genocided.
>>
File: fruity red pill.jpg (202KB, 640x615px) Image search: [Google]
fruity red pill.jpg
202KB, 640x615px
Christians are fucking cucks!

https://youtu.be/GIOZw2l2vj0?t=58m21s
>>
>>35633929

I am still in the process in studying. But I have to say that so far what the devout Catholics say really is making the true sense. My studies are acknowledging the gut feeling that I have about everybody other than Catholic people are just memeing bullshit when it comes to serious and important things in life.

When it comes to Christianity, it all points to the figure of Christ. That is the reason I know this is the true religion.

I also recommend youtube videos of William Lane Craig, Ravi Zacharias, Jordan Peterson and Sensus Fidelium.

Books by St. Augustine, St. Aquinas and Dostoyevski are great.

We got a long road ahead of us, but this retarded internet robot bullshit has a chance to make us a bit wise and screw our heads to our shoulders properly.

I see it in my life, 1 year has passed since I started to listen and I see how I care less and less about unimportant horsecrap and care more about building honest virtue and actually becoming a real person.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.