[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>lt's alI over

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1380921673871.jpg (74KB, 600x525px) Image search: [Google]
1380921673871.jpg
74KB, 600x525px
>lt's alI over
>>
I know anon, I know
We're all fucked aren't we? This is it
>>
>>35632916
You fucking wish. When they say the ride never ends... they mean the pain.
>>
>>35632936

yup, especially when you reach my age.

>>35632971

I'm really at the end, I can barely even keep it together at work anymore. Once that goes, It's game over.
>>
>>35632916
>>35632971
Alcohol numbs empathy I hear
>>
>>35632916
>>35632936
I've realized that for me, years of living alone have made me paranoid and prone to angry outbursts.
I don't think I'm bf material anymore.
A shame because I thought I was such a good loving caring person when I was younger. I had such hope that I could share my love with someone. But there was never anyone for me. and even if I found someone now; like a starving beaten dog I'd attack them and drive them away.

Oh well, I can just keep putting up with each and every day trying not to feel too sorry for myself and my unfortunate situation.
>>
Great men are solitary.
Once you realize that the idea of finding another person to complement you is a fiction, you begin to work on perfecting yourself.
This means isolation, learning, and not compromising.
>>
>>35633010
>>35633016

Yeah, I've been where you are before. I'm 36.

It does not end.
>>
>>35633078

How do you keep it together? When I was younger I was pretty good at faking it and acting, but as I've gotten older I don't even have the will to do that anymore. I can't even fake it in front of my supervisors. My work environment is very social and it's obvious I don't fit in. All of my coworkers are extroverts and I just can't relate at all. The only thing that I think it's keeping me from being fired is the fact that I am very productive and reliable.

Going out in public to do very basic things is also a challenge because everywhere I go I'm reminded of what I missed out on.

I've honestly put a very good effort into trying to change things but it's all been to no avail.

Please any advice would be greatly appreciated. I beg you.
>>
>>35632916
>>>35632916
>>>35632971
>Alcohol numbs empathy I hear
I just got drunk for the first time wow its making everything better. I feel more happy.
>>
>>35632916
It truly is the end.
Chronic schitzoaffective.
Feels bad man
But at least i like climbing.
Climbing is nice
Climbing is good distraction
Climbing is my life
>>
>>35633188
I just got in a crash last night drunk driver drove into me bulged my disc.
I think I'm gonna kill myself.
>>
>>35632916
Kind of ironic that they used that song for fallout 4
>>
>>35633205
Please dont do the kill
The kill isnt good
Find fun
Fun is good
>>
>>35632916
>>lt's alI over
>but the crying
>and nobody's crying but me
>>
File: 1488980005361.jpg (122KB, 624x600px) Image search: [Google]
1488980005361.jpg
122KB, 624x600px
>>35633205
Don't kill yourself, at least not yet. Wait until the grudge has been avenged.

Find the drunkard that wronged you and be as a pox on his house. Answer this injustice with blood, be it his or that of his line - only then can you rest.

Failing that, it becomes your duty to sire an heir, if for no other reason than to keep the blood feud alive. Create a house all your own, and know that, generations from now, your descent will recall, seething, the misdeeds committed against the ancestors. Know now that his kith and kin are your immortal foe, and live.
>>
File: motivation.png (88KB, 595x190px) Image search: [Google]
motivation.png
88KB, 595x190px
>>35633151
talk to people more, even if you don't enjoy it. fake it until you make it. you have nothing to lose
>>
File: IMG_2685.jpg (9KB, 250x124px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2685.jpg
9KB, 250x124px
>>35632916
FOR THEEEE UNKNOWN SOILDER
AAHHH AHHHH AH
>>
>>35633056
On the path to being the ubermensch or superhuman. Its a hard and lonely journey, filled with many times you ask yourself why are you doing this, but you keep pumping on.
Then one day you wake up, and you become the ubermensch. It starts from incorporating small habits into your daily routine which allow for gradual improvement.
>>
>>35632936
There really was just the one time, wasn't there?
>>
>>35632916
>emotional neglect is "suffering"

kek, kill yourselves you pathetic nu-males waste of oxygen.
>>
>>35633022
I know this feel.
I recently actually smashed a door in (old place with really weak wood doors) in random anger. I've followed people that seemed friendly to me in class before because it's inconceivable for me that someone would actually try to be friends with me.
If I'd somehow manage to get a gf, I'd probably be an abusive stalker bf.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.