[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I'm going to do x this year >Almost 1/4th through the year

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

>I'm going to do x this year
>Almost 1/4th through the year
>>
>>35632895
>i'm going to kill myself this year
i'm not even sweating it, senpai. this is the only new years resolution i've had for the past few years. obviously i'm a pathetic failure.
>>
File: 1488083841296.jpg (28KB, 478x474px) Image search: [Google]
1488083841296.jpg
28KB, 478x474px
>>35632895
>implying your goals weren't meant to be gradually achieved over the past few years
>>
I lost about half the weight I wanted to lose, or thereabouts. It's going a little slower than I wanted but I am making progress toward my goal. Can't be fat at 30.
>>
>>35634905
Nice, keep up the good work.
>>
>>35634905
could you give me some advice on this? i've started eating a bit better and drinking more water but i always end up eating shitty food all the time.
>>
>>35632895
Fug, dont remind me

;-;
>>
>>35635994
I'm just going to shill at you then: get a Fitbit. Has to be one of the ones with a heartrate monitor, i.e. more expensive. It goes on your wrist and syncs with your phone. It has a pedometer and also tracks intensity of exercise. This is one half of the most important function, the other being the food intake element, controlled from your phone. You set a deficit threshold up to 1000 kcal, and input everything you eat as accurately as possible. Diet coke, big mac whatever. It will more than likely be on the system and it logs the calories for you. This, it balances against the calories needed to maintain and offsets in realtime by exercise done that day. Thus if you want to eat like a fat fuck all day then it will only stay in the parameters if you work out a lot.

It will track over time and give you a daily and weekly progress report. Thus, if you keep to it then at 1000 per day that's 7000 a week. 1lb of fat is 3500 cals.

I got one because my Dad lost a shit ton of weight using it and I've found it to be pretty useful so far.
>>
>>35636110
thanks a bunch anon. i'll see if i can get a second hand one or something or i'll just save some money. sounds pretty helpful
>>
>>35636147
You're welcome m8, just off down the gym now myself so ta for now.

But yeah my Dad has been seriously morbidly obese for as long as I can remember and he's actually on the skinny side now. It's weird to look at him but he has to be a lot healthier.
>>
>>35636199
yeah i can imagine. hope gym is good
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.