[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm thinking about calling the suicide hotline tomorrow

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: serveimage.jpg (35KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
35KB, 780x438px
I'm thinking about calling the suicide hotline tomorrow
>>
Why not call up someone you care about? Or a girl?
>>
>>35632851
BIG MISTAKE
DO NOT CALL THEM
>>
Call your dad first, or literally talk to someone on the street.
>>
>>35632860
That's part of the problem. I hate millions of people with an unquenchable passion, yet there is no one I care about beyond my parents with whom I'm on the brink of falling out.
>>
The suicide hotline is proof that most suicidal people are normies who want attention.
>>
>>35632885
Talk to your parents. You'll feel better at the end of the day if you talked to them instead of the hotline, imo
>>
>>35632860
>people you care about
>or a girl
Get out you fucking normie scum
>>
>>35632870
Why not nigga?
>>
>>35632851
>h-hello? Is that the suicide line? I-I'm feeling kinda shitty about life...
>"Don't worry about it, friend! You just gotta be yourself!"
>o-okay...
>>
if you really want to kill yourself don't do that.

you will get an archive and police will make periodical checks to see if you keep yourself alive.
and if you keep doing they will put in you in jail or in a loony bin.
>>
>>35632904
I have talked to my parents about this. I've also been seeing a psychiatrist for two years, which is why I didn't an hero a long time ago
>>
File: EA.png (44KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
EA.png
44KB, 225x225px
>>35632851

DONT!

I REPEAT DO NOT

they will send the police to your doors
>>
>>35632937

This. They don't give a shit about you either, they will just make policemen come over angry that they need to babysit anon to prevent him from killing himself.
>>
>>35632937
>implying the police really have a significant presence in my neck of the innawoods
>>
>>35632966

The state trooper is usually bored, anon. If anything they'll be more likely to come.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.