[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do girls love Spanish so much, /r9k/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Enrique_Iglesias.jpg (43KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
Enrique_Iglesias.jpg
43KB, 1000x750px
Why do girls love Spanish so much, /r9k/?
>>
>>35632840
Enrique is 1/4 pinoy. 75% of Spaniards are chads. Nice facial structure,can get a tan,extroverted,funny and Spanish women are usually harder to get so they have enough experience to seduce anyone. Being part of that 25% of robots is suffering though from my own experience
>>
>>35632840
It's a dog tongue, so thats probably why.
>>
Only if you're Senor Chad. ;_;

t. Ugly Hispanic
>>
>>35632976
Hispanics are usually ugly unless you are talking about Argentinians and Colombians. Spaniards are always sexy though. I knew a Spanish manlet that was a exchange student that banged like 20 different girls in 3 months. He looked like an elf and was 5'7 but for some reason he was always fucking A class Stacies
>>
>>35633001
It's those conquistador genes, Stacies cannot help themselves, they do what's in their nature. It's like leaving a prime cut of meat in front of a starving dog, you can't really blame the dog for it's lack of self control

>t. conquistador genes
>>
>>35633081
I don't know pal. He was a total robot with us but in the first day of class he was talking to all the girls in the class and all of them were taking to him while the rest of the class was quiet looking at their phones. Then he proceeded to fuck every single chick in the class in the following months. He looked like Michael Cera with a stronger jaw. I don't want to know how much a Pablo Vergagorda would have fucked here. Probably 120 chicks or something
>>
>>35633429
I guess he discovered the little secret that women are human too and i want to fugg too
>>
>>35634267
But he was pretty meh and got laid more than fraternity chads.Some people even said that he had a treesome with a Mexican girl and a Stacy.I could never pull that shit
>>
>>35632840
Spaniards are normies and good looking by default.
If you go for a walk or whatever, you'll see that people is like a 6.5/7 on average, which is nice.
>Why do girls love Spanish so much,
Same with Italians o Argentinians, they are ''exotic'' enough while not being from a completely different culture.
>>
>>35632840
Portuguese > Spanish
>>
>>35632840
Why do Spanish men look so much better than Spanish women?
>>
>>35635201
Aren't Spanish women attractive?
Is that why Spanish men loved fucking South American girls?
t. know nothing about old world
>>
>>35632840
This is not 2007 anymore Eduardo. No woman likes spanish guys anymore.
>>
>>35635201
>Why do Slavic women look so much better than Slavic men?
The same reason.Spanish women tend to have more masculine traits while slavic men tend to have more femenine traits.Some Spanish women are extremelly qtie though
>>35635229
>Aren't Spanish women attractive?
Some are
>Is that why Spanish men loved fucking South American girls?
South American women are easy.It is not a matter of taste.They just let you do anal after two drinks
>>
>>35632840
No one really gives a fuck about spanish guys anymore, Pablo.
>>35635235
This.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.