[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck was his step mothers problem?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 5476544-3x2-940x627.jpg (38KB, 940x627px) Image search: [Google]
5476544-3x2-940x627.jpg
38KB, 940x627px
What the fuck was his step mothers problem?
>>
Probably a combination of her natural revulsion as a woman towards scrawny, feminine betas combined with the fact that Elliot was a living representative of her husband's former life with his ex-wife, which made her resent him even more.
>>
Let's be real, this sperg was her problem.
>>
There was so much energy within him that could have been directed elsewhere.

I've read through a bit of his manifesto. I really should finish it.

I'm not a virgin, I have a gf, but I empathize with him so much.

I wish I could have been his friend and showed him that there were other ways
>>
>>35632568

\Primarily severe social anxiety.

A dysfunctional family and narcissism played small roles.
>>
Bumping the Supreme.

Sorry, trying to be original.
>>
>>35632671
>showed him that there were other ways

He couldn't have been shown this. Keep dreaming.
>>
>>35633810
this, he did have a friend that tried to do just that.

"I hope you don't do anything drastic". Or something along those lines.

>>35632671
he mentions it somewhere in his manifesto
>>
>>35632568
Why didn't he kill her???
>>
>>35632568
A lot of step parents favoritize. I've been there. My step dad always favored my half sister more because she is his child. I would get in trouble alot more while my sister could do no wrong in his eyes. I believe she was doing the same favoring Jazz, especially since she bragged about him saying Jazz would lose his virginity at a young age... That's so fucked up if she actually said that to Elliot.
>>
>>35632568
She was afraid of Elliot turning her new husband (Peter) against her so that she'd have to leave. That is why she chose to act demeaning ways against Elliot, esp. when they were together alone, while obviously treating him well when there were others in their vicinity. It's also possible Elliot did not like her for trying to replace his biological mother, acting slightly hostile towards her, that she could not tolerate and so she wanted to have her revenge on him through sadistic parenting methods. And there was something clearly wrong with it, as we can see from the way she slapped a glass full of water out of Elliot's hands because he did not listen to her and go outside knocking the door after he had entered the house first without doing so.
>>
I still feel for Elliot...

everyday I walk in public alone I fear I might become him...
I'm pretty much falling in the same steps but I'm not rich .
>>
>>35633845
Because his dad came home from a business trip early, Elliot was afraid of killing his father, he knew he wouldn't be able to do it. He had dreams as a child of his father dying, and he didn't want to be his own nightmare that caused his father's death.
>>
>>35633845
He was planning to kill both her and his step-brother Jazz, but he could not, as his father was in town. He knew he'd hezitate if he'd have to kill him too and that might ruin the whole plan of his retribution.

"The Final Phase of the Day of Retribution will be my ultimate showdown in the streets of Isla Vista. On the morning before, I will drive down to my father's house to kill my little brother, denying him of the chance to grow up to surpass me, along with my stepmother Soumaya, as she will be in the way. My father will be away on one of his business trips, so thankfully I won't have to deal with him. If he didn't go away on that trip, I might even have to postpone the whole plan because of my fear that I might hesitate if I have to kill him." MTW, page 132.
>>
>>35633832
Bumping again.

It was Addison Altendorf who said something along those lines. They were long-time, but only casual friends with Elliot. His closest friend abandoned him after he told him about his killing fantasies.

"After the disastrous experience at Griffith Park, we decided to take a late night trip all the way to Palos Verdes, just to admire the scenery. ... As the two of us looked up at the stars, we had a few insightful conversations. Addison told me more about his experiences among the popular kids of Malibu, in which I still envied him greatly for. I told him about all of my newfound philosophical views regarding women, and how I believe they are mentally flawed and need to be contained. He didn't show any hint of how he felt about this. Addison told me that I was a person of high intelligence, and that I shouldn't waste it by doing something "rash". I believe he had a suspicion that I was indeed planning on massacring my enemies and then killing myself. Of course he would have that suspicion... In a way I think he knew me better than anyone else. I am indeed an intelligent person, but the cruelty of this world gives me no choice but to exact my Retribution. I tactfully told Addison that I had no intentions of "doing anything stupid". That was my last conversation with him. It was also the last time I ever saw Philip and Addison." MTW, page 127.
>>
>>35634579
the more I read...the more I believe.

did Eric and Dylan from columbine turned into legends on their school?

is it common knowledge there?
or do people still acts like a-holes here and there.
>>
>>35632568
His plan was decent but the execution was so bad that I waz embarrassed for him.

Guys, if you do some shit like this don't get lost in the moment. Don't freak out and start thinking omg what have I done? Do it by the numbers. Don't worry about what other people will think of you because no matter if you stop after 1 kill or keep going after 200 they will always hate you. Finish what you started and at least you learn respect from quiet supporters. Once you've begun there's only one way to finish.
>>
>>35633903
>I would get in trouble alot more while my sister could do no wrong in his eyes

He is on his daughter's side, he is not on your side.

When he tells her not to do something, he is disciplining her so that her behaviour changes for the better later on. When he tells you not to do something, he just doesn't want you to do it, he's not telling you "don't play loud music" as a form of discipline, he just doesn't want to hear it and is annoyed by you.

If he ever let her get away with things, he was of the mindset 'she doesn't know better, I will correct her behavior, but won't blame her', with you, he had no reason to let you off, you were just like anyone else.

You were never his son, you were just a lodger in the same house, at best he might have seen you as an amicable lodger.
>>
>>35634628
>don't get lost in the moment
Elliot did not get "lost in the moment". It was his plan to sneak into that sorority house and commit his crimes, and as he could not do it the way he planned, he skipped that part of his plan as doing it the other way could've prevented him from going through the latter parts of his plan.

>>35634612
Have not studied Dylan and Klebold much. I doubt people will ever learn anything from mass killings or even terror attacks. They go the same line as before, bullying, ostracising, discriminating. To do those things are in the human blood, and it will take thousands of years to be able to remove the need to do those things.
>>
>>35634714
Sorry, Dylan and Eric. :/
>>
>>35634636
This is so spot on, good post
>>
>>35632568
I read this dude's manifesto/rant and his parent's were by no means good parents, it seems they where just throwing money at elliot to try and solve his problems. With that said 95% of this fuck stick's problems were caused by himself, the way he viewed the world and interacted with people isolated him, no one did that to him. He really just should of chilled the fuck out and stopped chasing tall blonde chicks and maybe even smoked weed or done something to mellow him the fuck out.
>>
>>35632568
She didn't let him touch her puss puss
>>
>>35632610
Elliot's sister was a proof of that too, but the stepmother was nice to her.
>>
File: Damn_you.jpg (123KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
Damn_you.jpg
123KB, 600x315px
>>35634881
>this fuck stick's
>chilled the fuck out
>something to mellow him the fuck out

I wonder how long it takes from an average FBI agent to learn to talk like this?

Btw, here's a new article partly concerning the parenting methods used on him:

https://thesanghakommune.org/2017/03/17/elliot-rodger-bourgeois-excess-racism-mental-illness-self-hating-gay/

Here's the same writer claiming he was actually gay:

https://thesanghakommune.org/2017/03/18/elliot-rodger-re-visited-misogyny/

Kind of over simplistic reasoning to think that he was gay just because he was "effeminate". Not all masculine guys are straight either. It's possible he was bisexual tho, just not acknowledging that fact.
>>
>>35635649

What a bunch of liberal propaganda nonsense.

>He was born in white privilege!!!!
>He hates women therefore he is gay!!!
>>
>>35636229
Well, what can I say. Everyone sees what they want to see. You see liberal propaganda nonsense, whereas I see Asian-oriented propaganda against "white privilege". I'm not Asian, but I have been reading all of those Eurasian blogs because of Elliot. It's amazing how various kinds of people are using his case to back up their own political or societal agenda. Using him as tool to gain their goals, leading into often times horribly one-eyed views of him or his life.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.