[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it true that (exclusively) white women let their dogs lick

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: husky.jpg (8KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
husky.jpg
8KB, 275x183px
is it true that (exclusively) white women let their dogs lick peanut butter off their pussy? and I mean like undersexed white women specifically
my friend told me this and I'm skeptical
>>
Wrong gender.
It's white men who let dogs lick peanut butter off their dicks.
>>
>>35632397
Don't care what any memefags say, Whitney Wisconsin is hot as fuck.
>>
>>35632420
my friend was putting me in for a ruse cruise then.
he was trying to convince me my long distance gf was having sexual relations with her large dog. some friend he is...
>>
>>35632397
I'm very skeptical that dogfucking is exclusive to or especially prominent in white women (like Common Filth and friends say). There's not really any evidence, he just says it based on a few examples of crazy white women.
>>
>>35632489
I've seen a lot of knotpron in my day, it's typically a white girl, but I saw a black once.

Best ever was latina. That video was amazing, I wish I could find it again. There were three girls, when was filming, one was getting fucked, and the third was facilitating 'event', I don't remember the title of the video but the chick was skinny and it was with a pitbull wearing socks (so he didn't scratch her) only Spanish language was spoken. The girl kept screaming PUTA MADRE!!! the entire time while the dog with it's big tongue hanging out of its mouth just look like it was having a great time at her expense
>>
>>35632489
but if you think about it, it's the cat ladies that are celibate. but if you know a white woman that calls herself a dog person, and owns a large breed with a large tongue- then who is to say women aren't MORE deranged when it comes to peanut butter related debauchery. wouldn't put it past em'
>>
>>35632397
I blame beauty and the Beast to be honest
>>
File: feldman.jpg (26KB, 623x349px) Image search: [Google]
feldman.jpg
26KB, 623x349px
>>35632454
she probably is. my ex used to do that pretty frequently, but we were very open with our communication, and she could confide in me because i have a lengthy history with bestiality.

but according to my sister, she has known multiple girls to use their dogs for sexual pleasures, so i have to believe this isn't coincidence.

but also, i live in the midwest, where people are hyper repressed and often undersexed, especially in high school. it's like autism radiates from these grounds.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.