[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>send more than a hundred detailed well thought out messages

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_6727.jpg (24KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6727.jpg
24KB, 384x384px
>send more than a hundred detailed well thought out messages trying to discuss their interests
>have my own developed profile with pictures
>literally not a single response after days of trying

How the fuck do guys use this thing? Do girls never respond unless you're a 10/10 chad why a shirtless pic?
>>
Human shitstains have to use online dating
>>
>>35632384
I cannot see the letters "okc" as anything other than the very city I live in.
>>
>>35632386
What else am I supposed to use to get a grillfriend
>>
>>35632384
>TFW get messages all the time
>TFW never respond
>>
File: Isotope_001.jpg (14KB, 200x214px) Image search: [Google]
Isotope_001.jpg
14KB, 200x214px
>>35632816
Lol same. FUCKING /DEVILISH/

t. girl (female)
>>
>>35632384
You're not entitled to love you bitter misogynist.
>>
>>35632407
So you live there anon? I'm moving there next month. Can I ask a few things?
>>
If you aren't very attractive, why are you bothering with online dating as a man?
>>
File: 1472608173122.jpg (27KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1472608173122.jpg
27KB, 512x384px
>>35632384
Put less effort into your messages. You'll save a lot of time for one thing. For another, girls can be creeped out when you get too detailed with a greeting message. Overly long initial messages smack of desperation.

Think of it this way. Do you like reading walls of text when browsing 4chan, or do you prefer brief, concise posts?
>>
>>35632384
>detailed well thought out messages
Top lel stop this shit. Girls don't wanna read that shit unless you're Chad.

Okc basically works like this: be reasonably hot, take flattering pics, sent Stacy short, bantery messages that she can easily reply to (but not ones that can answered with yes or no), banter for a little while but don't sound like a pussy or a tryhard, then ask her out for a drink.
>>
Does anybody actually know a single person who's met anybody worthwhile on that website?
>>
>>35633950

I met my girlfriend on there, but she was from a third world country so it doesn't really count.

What's funny is that when I message girls in countries like Thailand or Ukraine, my response rate went went to 75%. A lot of these girls were "virgins" and not fat. Compared to the roastie obese local girls who apparently thought I wasn't good enough for them.
>>
File: 1477770278280.png (38KB, 979x731px) Image search: [Google]
1477770278280.png
38KB, 979x731px
>>35632384
>"sapiosexual"

origen
>>
>>35634127
Did you actually meet this person irl? If not I call fake account
>>
>>35634203

We do webcam sessions and I plan to visit her third world village in a couple of months from now.

I doubt she's fake since I talked to her mother, brother, and multiple IRL friends.
>>
OP is just RPing again. He didn't even create a profile, he's just making this all up.
>>
>shirtless pic

That only attracts gays.
>>
>>35634134
Why are girls so fucking demi?
>>
My best friend is fucking ugly af and when I took over his account I managed to get replies from several girls in a night. This guy is

>autistic, and looks it with a dull expression on his face
>fat
>never brushes his hair
>terrible dress sense

I set things up to the point that he could ask them for dates, but the idiot didn't fucking reply to them for weeks.

I kept it short and conversational. Not too long that they think it'd take effort to reply, and not like "hi" so you're just like every other guy there, and all you'll be judged on is your looks.
>>
>>35634496
>I kept it short and conversational. Not too long that they think it'd take effort to reply, and not like "hi" so you're just like every other guy there, and all you'll be judged on is your looks.

Can you be more specific?

Because I think you're a going to be juged on your looks regardless of what you say and if that weren't enough most of the time you can't, for example, go for a joke to break the ice, because most girl there are just too sensitive
>>
>>35633857
How about entitled to a fucking response as you would give the courtesy of any other being that you would recognize exists.
>>
Females get flooded with messages no matter how interesting they are. I even made a troll account and still got lots of messages from attractive men.
>>
File: derpok.png (6KB, 418x169px) Image search: [Google]
derpok.png
6KB, 418x169px
>>35632384
Poke fun at things they say about themselves in their bio. Don't be afraid to possibly annoy them. Just have fun with this bs.
>>
Basically, you have to do the usual stuff. Appear interested but not too interested, don't jump straight to sex talk unless they do, joke and tease lightly here and there. If possible, set up a date or contact info fairly early.
>>
>>35632384
I'm a 5/10 chubby weirdo. Just don't take it too seriously. Be flirty, sexual, alpha, and sweet. If funny thats a bonus. You're bound to get a dumb slut with similar interests like I have. Detailed messages are exactly whats killing you, they smell the desperation off you and are turned off.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.