[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was your father a Chad or your mother a Stacy, /r9k/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 242
Thread images: 47

File: 1449472159084.jpg (176KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1449472159084.jpg
176KB, 1024x768px
Was your father a Chad or your mother a Stacy, /r9k/?
>>
File: 1480393709332.png (59KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
1480393709332.png
59KB, 658x662px
>>35632368
dad was a stacey and mother was a chad
>>
File: 1483819324510.png (77KB, 320x285px) Image search: [Google]
1483819324510.png
77KB, 320x285px
>>35632368
My father was a druggie cool kid.
My Mother was a hard-working popular girl Stacey.

Together they made an unpopular, lonely, fat, anti-drug NEET beta male.
>>
both
two autismo fuck ups produced in their late 30s/early 40s
walking lessons to all of the miracle of science bitches and wait to be financially established before you have a family types
>>
my father is a weak beta faggot
>>
>>35632368
dad was def a loser with a good job
mom was a normie of sorts but couldn't into english so she ended up with my dad
>>
File: 987654321.jpg (3KB, 124x125px) Image search: [Google]
987654321.jpg
3KB, 124x125px
>>35632368
My father is literally transitioning into someone named Stacy
>MFW
>>
>>35632368
No I don't think so. My mom is schizo and my dad might be a closeted fag with a shit load of other emotional issues
>>
>>35632368
Mom as a stacy because as a man myself if my dad kept saying "just be yourself bro xdddd" I would never get any advice from him. If my mom doesn't help me because she doesn't need to try, I would just assume she is a normal woman.
>>
>>35632368
Dad was an Atari 2600 beta and mother was a bikini-model Stacey.
>>
>>35632368
No my mother was a poor Jewish peasant who snagged a well to do Russian computer engineer.
>>
Dad was a Tyrone. At least when it came to his looks.
>>
My dad was a typical manly man but didn't have much of a social life. So I don't think he was a chad. Mum grew up poor, was always a little weird.
>>
>>35632430
How'd he do it?
Oregano
>>
My dad was a Marine then later a Defense Contractor, in high school I guess he was the stereotypical bad boy chad all of the girls wanted. My mother was the goodie goodie popular girl who was into sports and music.

I guess I could be like them if I applied myself. I'm decent looking and I used to swim for a team, but I lack the motivation.
>>
>>35632430
how does this happen?

You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
>>35632368
No, my father was a beta nerd (but without the intelligence of a nerd, just the looks) and my mother an ugly neurotic bitch. For quite some time I wondered why he married her, then as I got older I realized that probably be couldn't find anything better. They're two horrible persons, they deserve each other, too bad that my brother and I had to suffer because of them.
>>
>>35632449
They met on a shoe store, and my mom thought he was somewhat "cute" because of his hazel eyes and "funny looks" (he pretty much dressed up like the average beta of the era). Also, my mom was the one who gave the phone number first, so I guess it was mostly her lead. I guess beauty really is inside of the eyes of the witness.
I came out with a pretty noice face, but I'm as awkward as my dad by inside.
>>
Dad was tall and introverted
Mom was short and extroverted
Both are druggies though
Neither of them were chad or stacy, we were pretty poor although they aren't bad looking people. I have good genetics aside from slow metabolism and being 5'10"
>>
>>35632368
No, my dad was a farmer, dumb as a rock but a good guy, tried to make a man out of me, failed, he died 4 years ago, lung cancer

Mom was and still being a Stacy, who could not and still can not handle money, she is 67 years old but acts like 17

Pretty basic family I guess
>>
>>35632368
Both robots before /r9k/ even existed. Although I'd have to say my mom was sort of half Stacy. It's hard for grills to be robots, anyways.
>>
>>35632368
I never thought about it but my dad was pretty much equivalent of a chad in mexico. Whenever I go and run into his old friends they tell me about all the hot women he would get and how he was really good at street fights. Smart man too
>>
My dad was a chubby chaser and my mom is fat. So no.
>>
>>35632416
Your father is becoming your mother anon?
>>
neither, but they weren't robots. My dad made me inherit autism, and my mom made me inherit other mental illnesses due to her being in a shitty home at a young age
>>
File: wut.jpg (49KB, 451x448px) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
49KB, 451x448px
>>35632368
Girls at school would tell me how much they wanted to fuck my dad. The thing is, people always tell me that I look like my dad. I don't fucking get it.
>>
yeah my dad was a massive chad he taught me how to conquer the enemy in empire earth
>>
>>35632848
They want to fuck you maybe?
>>
>>35632368
Mother was a Stacey and dad was rich beta that fucked up and lost all of his money.
>>
dad was a chad and mom was autistic. somehow I got all the worst traits of both parents but the good ones of neither. I should've been aborted.
>>
>>35632886
sounds like my parents

dad was a literal football star chad, mom was a scrawny, sickly beta. i think dad probably thought her frailness was cute, but guess what moron frail women produce frail sounds. you reap what you sow faggot, if you would have just gotten with a tall, voluptuous Stacy i would have turned out fine but ohhhhhhh nooooo gotta poach one of the weirdo chicks from the losers. well guess what, now your son is one of the losers so go fuck yourself.
>>
>>35632977
*frail sons

fugg :DDD
>>
>>35632865
I know one of them did, but I'm a social retard, man. I'm here for a reason.
>>
>parents were both normie normalsons and got married early 20's
>tfw reclusive 26 year old virgin

haha. i also got insane acne in my teen years so that really fucked me up good.
>>
AT WHAT YEAR DID YOUR MOM HAD YOU?

WHATF IF YOU'RE A ROASTIE'S SON?
>>
>>35632408
Agreed, mine too. My brother is a faggot and my sisters are fat and feminist.

And I'm Chad
>>
My mom seems to be a failed normie and my dad is a regular normie. My dad does have some non-normie hobbies
>>
>>35632368
My father is a handsome idiot and my mother is an unattractive genius.

Guess what traits I got.
>>
>>35632368
Idk if my dad was a Chad but he was definitely a model normie. He frequently tells me about all the pussy he got and the clubs he hung out at when he was my age, I guess with the hopes of inspiring me.
>>
>>35634527
handsome genius?

my mom's post-normal (ie., too normal to exist, literally the embodiment of normality, but she's self-aware in her intention to be the embodiment of normality...it's fucked up. my older sister is the same way. all she wants is to be normal, despite already being extremely normal), ultimately she's shy and light hearted, volunteers a lot, is very religious, etc. my dad's a hyper beta liberal--he spends all of his days reading business magazines and malcolm gladwell-tier nonfiction, which is fucking kek-worthy in my eyes. very weak person, i think. very uninspired. definitely would have ended up alone if my mom hadn't come around, i've always thought she was too good for him, but fuck it. they're still together despite their relationship being utterly emotionless and passionless. kind of depressing on that frontier. honestly having a norwegian family in the midwest in the current year is enough to give anyone a few mental disorders.
>>
>>35632442
Same here

My mom was a bit of a whore
>>
>mother is a sociopathic cluster B whore, who also happened to be ugly
>father is a beta cuck who basically was such a pushover he ended up with her
>she used to always recount how she got him drunk and coaxed him to propose

Dad was/is still good looking though, just a total beta. Thankfully my brother and I both got his looks rather than our mothers but I got his beta aspie personality and my gay brother got my mother's cluster B.

Neither of us speak to our parents, both are homeless alcohols.
>>
>>35632977
you do know that whatever would have been born wouldn't have been you, right?

in fact, if your father had jizzed even a second earlier or later, you might not have been conceived and born at all

you are who you are and could not have been anyone else
>>
File: 1484258011632.png (88KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
1484258011632.png
88KB, 500x283px
>father is a Chad
>mother is relatively normal
>they have kids after 40
>become robot
>>
Mother was a hippie jew who was right on the verge of becoming a cat lady before giving birth to me at 39. Pretty sure this had negative affects on my mental wellbeing.
Father is quite short, compared to me at least but I'm 6'0 which is unusual where I live, but he's confident af and used to be pretty strong too.
>>
Dad was a poor chad.
Mom was a christian from a small village who didn't touch alcohol until she was 25.
I'm suicidal no gf robot.
>>
File: 1478010233852.png (522KB, 818x684px) Image search: [Google]
1478010233852.png
522KB, 818x684px
>>35634527

Literally me and my gf right now. I hope our kid gets the best of both worlds
>>
>>35632977
Holy shit these are exactly my parents as well. Worst thing is they used to argue every day when i lived with them and i genuinely did not understand why they got married if they are so different from one another. No common interests, every discussion turns to an argument. My mum was a beta bookworm and my dad was Chad Thundercock and here i am, posting on /r9k/, which should say enough about me
>>
>>35632368
Dad is a mentally disturbed "chad". He can get any women he wants but he can't commit for shit.

Mom was a stacey supreme. That's why she fell for dad.
>>
>>35632368
My mom is a welfare queen who lost her virginity young and mostly dated degenerates who drop out. She's ugly smokes a pack of cigarettes a day and has no interest in dietary change
My dad is a crack dealer who sold dome bags and lived with his mom. He dated fatties most of his life but sometimes got sex from drug addicts. I think my commitment to living a better life cucked me. College educated women do not like men like me. I shod stuck to scum
>>
Mom was a Stacy, dad was her beta orbiter

Now my younger brother is the 'Chad'
>>
File: 1489784872317.jpg (1016KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1489784872317.jpg
1016KB, 2448x3264px
My father was a total beta. My mom mentioned how she friendzoned him and called him brother back in 1992 when they first met. That didn't stop my father from spending almost all his paychecks in taking out my mom to amusement parks, restaurants, and buying her groceries. Even took measures to go to the same Christian church as my mom despite not being religious.

Mom on the other hand was a total normie. She mentions how lots of guys were interested in her, buying her gifts and shit like that and how richfags were trying to get at her. She prides herself in telling me how she stood up her Chad DJ bf because he treated her badly. Looking back at her pics she wasn't even THAT attractive but its 1992 so everything was ugly back then.
>>
Dad is a Chad an abusive one at that.

Mom is a mezito from third world

Hapa here!
>>
>>35635831
you mean men from trash backgrounds and low social status?
>>
>>35635934
>its 1992 so everything was ugly back then

Fucking kek. You're way worse.
>>
File: 35456.jpg (14KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
35456.jpg
14KB, 400x300px
>>35635934
her DJ ex boyfriend is your real father
>>
>>35632368

Not really, they were both pretty panda cola normies. Met on a boat in their late teens, I wouldn't be surprised if it was both their first date, had me a couple years later, I was "unexpected", dad has some amazing social skills though, everyone likes him.
>>
Both are college-educated normies. Dad's a pretty basic guy. Likes tits and doesn't thinks much about anything. He pretends to understand and accept modern world, but he's actually pretty conservative.
Mom's a leftist tho not current kind but rather the old school. She's a tad more intellectual than my dad but still trapped inside a thinking box.
>>
>>35632368
Dad is a Chad amongst Chad's
>>
>>35636051

That's not what your mom said

This is an original comment
>>
>>35634710
Your dad sounds like me tbqh
>>
Father was a Chad
Mother was a robot but rich
>>
File: 1479240256730.jpg (76KB, 885x665px) Image search: [Google]
1479240256730.jpg
76KB, 885x665px
My dad is 6'3 with chad looks but rarely got laid because autismo. I'm 6'4 but I look a lot more like my grandpa so I'm not chad tier. My mom was definitely a low tier stacy though
>>
File: dad.jpg (13KB, 288x288px) Image search: [Google]
dad.jpg
13KB, 288x288px
Oh man my Dad....

>highschool football star
>confirmed man-whore
>knocked up my mom, then knocked up my (twin) half-sisters' mom 2 months later
>didn't stay with either of them
>straight into the army after school
>continued to spread his seed, probably have several more half-siblings I don't know about
>proceeded to disappear off the face of the fucking earth
>no one's seen or heard from him

I've never met him. Got right the fuck outta there the second my mom got pregnant. he was apparently kind of a piece of shit, but at least he was a bad ass piece of shit. pic related, most recent pic of him I have

my mom is totally a fembot though

>hasn't worked in like 15 years
>crippling anxiety and depression
>lives off disability checks
>almost blind, has like 12 different pairs of glasses she uses for different things
>lesbian
>vegan
>uber-christian
>never leaves her apartment

guess which one I take after -_-
fuck you for giving me your shit-genes mom. I could've turned out a hot grill like my sisters but noooo instead I'm just some faggot ranting to a bunch of autists and weebs
>>
>>35632368
Dad was a degenerate fuckup who abandoned my mother to raise a family of his own.
Mum found herself in some shitty situations but came out more financially stable than him so probs Stacy I guess.
>>
>>35632368
damn, she is hot

is she older than 40uyo?
>>
>>35635311
>they have kids after 40
See there's your problem, it's not your fault, you were just born fucked in the head
>>
>>35635935
>Mom is a mezito from third world
ur a spic? That's not a hapa fuck off
>>
>>35636545
I had a pretty decent chance of being born with Down syndrome. Oh well, Aspergers and schizophrenia it is.
>>
People itt don't seem to understand the difference between chad/stacy and normies
>>
File: Tom Boonen.jpg (23KB, 300x355px) Image search: [Google]
Tom Boonen.jpg
23KB, 300x355px
My dad is a Chad ex-pro cyclist and mum is a doctor.
>>
>>35632389
Same here, except I'm not fat or male. Mostly not fat cause I live in a third world country and I tend to starve a lot
>>
>>35632368
They were certainly normies. I have no idea why they gave birth to someone like me. My hobbies are basically coding and math. I don't play games drink smoke or do illicit drugs. Both are pretty fat and both have lots of habits
>>
File: 1487880698038.jpg (176KB, 630x750px) Image search: [Google]
1487880698038.jpg
176KB, 630x750px
>>35632368
My dad knows almost everyone in town. My mom hates talking to people and plays video games all day. I was mostly raised by my mom.
>>
File: IwishIwouldWorkForMicrosoft.jpg (80KB, 600x805px) Image search: [Google]
IwishIwouldWorkForMicrosoft.jpg
80KB, 600x805px
>>35632368

My father was a high end Chad, and my mother was the most wanted Stacy in her whole town.

I'm an overweight depressed manlet, the only thing that keeps me alive is that people say I would look georgeous if I was thin. Doesn't motivate me tho.
>>
File: 1469834708427.jpg (67KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1469834708427.jpg
67KB, 633x758px
>>35635934
>tfw mom talks about her boyfriends
Why do they do this?
>>
>>35635311

You are lucky my friend, my mom got me when she was 51, guess what, 3 retarded sons.

The oldest, completely social retarded, but somehow he was able to find a wife and job

The middle one, the least retarded, you can call him a failed normie, never reached the status of Chad, angry issues and can't handle money

The youngest (me), is just like the older brother m, but way worse
>>
>>35636157
Elaborate please, enlighten us with a good story about him
>>
>>35632368
My Dad was a Chad. My mother WAS a stacy but now she's really fat.

I'm:
20 khv
6/10 face
5'10"
Slim (but getting fit)
NEET but I'm looking for work

I'm gonna make it bros
>>
>>35637984
Also
5.7 inch dick
>>
>>35632368
Both my parents were Chad / Stacy, both 8/10 in their 20's and even 30's, father and mother both aged very well, both very successful, father is 6'2, i know for a fact they are my biological parents as i got a DNA test purely because nothing makes sense.

>be me
>25
>look nothing like either of my parents
>5'11 while father is 6'2 and mother is same height as me
>only features i share with my parents are mentality traits / personality traits
>literally no physical traits besides eye color and hair
>facial aesthetics completely different

Literally wtf happened?
>>
>>35637437
be my gf
oooirinslly oringinal
>>
Father is a beta engineer and failed normie that definitely didn't want kids. Spent the majority of my life working overseas.

Mom is an undiagnosed mentally ill, extremely religious member of what might be described as a cult. But she's actually objectively attractive and to this day, I don't know how my dad got her. I'm guessing it's something to do with money.

I'm a failed normie with absolutely no social skills.

If there's two people that shouldn't have had kids, it's those two.
Why can't we, as a society, prevent people from having kids when they clearly aren't supposed to.
>>
>>35637437
>i tend to starve
>I give myself the luxury of the internet

this is the reason shitskins will never be on par with whites. You just can't get your priorities straight.
>>
File: 1481471478988.png (121KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
1481471478988.png
121KB, 258x245px
>>35632529
>those bizarre mongrels resulting of improbable match ups

that is the funniest shit on earth
>>
My dad was an av nerd who decided to be a druggy in college and get the most popular girl in school pregnate. Dad is cuck CEO now and I haven't seen my mom since I was 7; she was methhead.
>>
my mom ran away from home at 15, and my dad joined the military at 17. Dad says he was half-Chad and my mom wasn't Stacy.
>>
>>35632368
Yes and yes, I think losers or losers turned winners would had been better parents, mine were shit because when they did have to try hard they always succeeded. When romance, jobs, respect, companionship, charisma and discipline come naturally to you you can't really teach a kid how to obtain it all or understand when he fails.
>>
>>35637540
>Mom is the one with strong robot traits
Huh
>>
A lot of older dudes fall outside the alpha/beta divide. My dad is pretty stacked and a good manager at his work but just lets my mom do whatever she wants with no resistance.
>>
Dad was a strong jawed military man who committed suicide at 18. January

My mom was Mormon. I was born when she was 18 too. I was born Sept same here.

They were engaged and he didn't know my mom was pregnant.

But desu my life is pretty good my step dad is an alpha and pushed me in the right direction evem though he pissed me off so many times.
>>
>>35632368
My mother was bullied a bit because all the other girls were jealous. I saw pics of them in high school and my mum was definitely prettier than those ugly cunts. She dressed nicer too.

My dad put the grandfather into submission at age 15 because he kept being abused by him, at fucking age 15. I dont think people at school fucked with him.
>>
>>35638974
>kills himself for no reason
>alpha

try again
>>
My parents were both poor ugly and crazy

R9k is full of normals
>>
>>35638345
Come hug me or something

>>35638453
To be fair, I don't have food cause everyone else eats everything before I get to. I just get whatever's left over, if that's anything at all.
>>
>>35639425
>Come hug me or something
okay
which country?
>>
>>35632368

My dad was a metalhead Chad. Then he knocked up my fat ugly metalhead mom who thought that he loved her back that's probably where I get it from. He didn't. But after I was born they worked it out. They aren't in love or anything but they get along and they live together so they can raise me together.
>>
>>35639752
>metalhead Chad
How so?
>>
>>35639760

All the edgy Stacy's wanted his dick. Everybody thought he was a total badass.
>>
>>35639805
>Everybody thought he was a total badass
Was he handsome? Besides how do you know that?
>>
>>35632368
Dad was a Chad, Mom was a poopoopeepee tier robot. tfw cyborg
>>
>>35635640
>maga
this is a proof that trumps electorate is full of 90IQs
>>
>>35639846

Yes he was and my mom told me.
>>
>>35639461
I live in trashy little Philippines!
>>
File: 1475014779213.jpg (26KB, 437x471px) Image search: [Google]
1475014779213.jpg
26KB, 437x471px
From what I've heard my father and mother were both pretty popular in high school. I had a lot of friends in HS too but I wouldn't consider myself popular, I was too awkward and weeb nerd to achieve full popularity status.
>>
>>35632368
My dad was a Chad in personality only. He's super alpha but he's under 6ft and not particularly good looking. My mom was definitely a normie and pretty good looking, but not Stacy tier.

So they were kinda half Chad and half Stacy
>>
>>35636120
Shit dude same.
>>
>>35632368
My dad seemed to be a weirdo loner like me who I have learned was actually prepared to live alone as he wasn't married at 30. He found my mom who I think was pretty socially successful.
I turned out to be a socially isolating alcoholic who is currently unemployed at 27 and is living with them again. I did manage to have friends though.
>>
>>35632368
My dad was not a chad, he got bullied in hs for nerdy interests, and went to autistic conventions and stuff. My mom was probably a bit of a stacy, I know she was a cheerleader, but really I think she was more of a normie. They met in college because of the same major and interest in stem.
>>
>>35632368
My father is a 5'4 manlet AND a Chad at the same time. I am 5'7 but didn't get the Chad genes
>>
>>35632368
Personality wise my dad is a chad my mom isn't Stacey tier but still was attractive when she was younger. Makes me wonder how they ended up with me desu.
>>
My mom was not popular at all and had some fembot traits, and still does.

My dad was a huge nerd and played in the marching band but somehow had a pretty good amount of girlfriends and was an officer in the army for a while.

They produced a fat 30 year old failure who has a shitty job, no friends and lives at home with them.
>>
>>35642082
>fembot traits
Its time to stop. No I'm not kidding
>>
>>35632368
Does it make my dad Chad if he left me when i was a kid ?
>>
>>35642100
stop what? Coming here? Living?
>>
>>35642155
figure it out yourself
>>
>>35632368
Dad wasn't really a chad but he was definitely alpha. My mom was smart girl in school, lost her virginity to my dad and couldn't finish school because of me
>>
>These anons whose moms were 'shy, nerdy, awkward' girls in highschool that got knocked up by Chad

The ones with beta dads make it sound like their dads only got lucky years later.

Do Chads in highschool really have their pick of the litter? It sounds like almost no other guys get laid and the Chads basically have harems.
>>
Both are engineers, my dad is kind of a robot and we share many interests. Also he is a pedophile.
Mom is kind of a normie. Is an expert at her field but otherwise she has not much interest in learning stuff and believes in new age shit.
>>
>>35642868
Gee anon, what a discovery, not like we all knew this already.
>>
>>35632368
My dad was more of a Brad.
>>
>>35632368
My dad was a short normie. My mom was a tall awkward robot.

I'm a 21 year old KHV NEET
>>
>>35637437
Let me guess, South America
>>
>>35636470
He looks like a hard motherfucker
>>
>>35632368
Chad that got emasculated into an Omega by a women.
>>
My dad is a tall, lanky guy. I've seen pictures of him back then, and I don't think he looked particularly good. I think of him as a fairly reserved guy, but he has no problem talking to people. People back in my hometown still call him "chairman" because he was head of the local soccer club way back whenever. My sister took after him in looks. She is tall and slender with a metabolism that burns through anything.

Honestly don't know a lot about how my parents were when they were young.
>>
>>35632368
My dad was a 8th grade dropout redneck,probably Chad by hillbilly standards.
Mom was a complete looser who finished highschool but was made fun of constantly cuz she was kinda ugly.
>>
>>35643061
Why the fuck would you guess that when latinas are almost always overweight.
>>
>>35643061
I believe starvation is mostly an Africa thing.I live in South America and I can tell you that most poor people die from cold, disease, natural disasters, or getting fucking shot or shanked.
>>
>>35643418
I always wanted to live in white south africa. To bad it's a fucking war zone with boongas now.
>>
File: 1489790728235.png (189KB, 364x652px) Image search: [Google]
1489790728235.png
189KB, 364x652px
My mom and dad were, yes. But they were good.
They were both virgins when they got married.
They both resisted against temptation.
They were and are good Christians.
I want to be just like them, but I've proven incompetent when it comes to school.
My dad's a doctor and I definitely don't have what it takes to be one of those.
Plus it's not like virgins exist anymore anyways so why should I try for a family?
>>
>>35643142
e, I never in 20 years of life I spotted a slim Latina, most of those I meet and I live in South America, are overweight, not all but the majority
>>
File: IMG_8328.jpg (18KB, 235x215px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8328.jpg
18KB, 235x215px
>>35632368
Mom was a Stacy, dad is a nerdy beta provider.
They got married right before I was conceived but I don't think my dad is my younger brother's biological father.
>>
>>35643418
Me too mate, famine is not a problem in my country, only in northeastern part, they are fucked
>>
>>35632368

My dad is on his 3rd wife and has fucked most of his daughters friends. Meanwhile I'm a social autist who hasn't fucked a woman in 20 years.
>>
>>35643475
Same to everything you said
>>
>>35632368

Just low achieving/low-iq normans.
>>
my dad was chad

my mom was a girl who kept to herself
>>
>>35632368
Father was a fat fuck with glasses, mother was a 3/10
Both had good Jobs though
>>
>>35632368
My mom was a complete Stacy bitch, dad was a kiki wannabe failed chad.
>>
>>35632368

I think my mom was definitely a Stacy. When I was rejected and ostracized in school, she seemed to blame ME for it and be mortified that I was an embarrassment to her "reputation" among the other mothers.

> gosh thanks so much mom.
> my self-esteem went from dangerously low to sub-zero
>>
>>35632368

They were both attractive people, yes. My mom had low self esteem though - so not really stacy in the truest sense.
>>
File: C6p4RFxWYAAjuDO.jpg (37KB, 665x574px) Image search: [Google]
C6p4RFxWYAAjuDO.jpg
37KB, 665x574px
Dad was the "cool skater" kid who listened to metal and hard rock before right when it started being cool. anarchist, anti skinhead who used to get in fights and broke pretty much every bone in his body. was a pro snowboarder, he was very popular and fucked heaps of girls. so yeah, he was pretty chad.
Mother was bullied at a young age but then puberty hit and she became a popular kid. she is the daughter of an artist so she was also extreme Left (communist sorta). my parents were cool. why can't i be like them? ;/
>>
My father is a former model/semi-pro tennis player and my mother is a former model as well. Both my sisters are complete stacys. Despite also getting the looks of my parents I am a complete autist.
>>
>>35644224

Your parents sound awesome. I want to party with them on Friday nights.
>>
File: tumblr_ngkinytY101s6enrfo1_500.jpg (42KB, 454x453px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ngkinytY101s6enrfo1_500.jpg
42KB, 454x453px
>>35632368

My dad is a 3/10, 6' did shit at school and left my mum single when I was 4

My mother is a 9/10, 6' oxford graduate and was a NEET for 10 years (managed to live in a middle/upper class area despite being NEET somehow kek)

Really makes you ponder the 80/20 rule
>>
Father is a Chad, mother is a Stacy. Neither can find love or happiness, both are in their 50's and still seem to live the idea of an "abundance mentality". I don't like that they bounce from relationship to relationship. I find it ironic that they blame one another for the divorce yet neither has held a relationship longer than ten years to this day. My brother and sister are following the same path, they're not self-aware enough to realize it. I'm the black sheep. Even in choice of careers, they're all involved in humanities whereas I'm STEM.
>>
>>35636580
that's /nu9k/ for you
>>
>>35644287
>>35644425

M-m-my mummy is a non slutty Stacey
>>
>>35644287
How the fuck did your mum end up getting up the duff with a guy like that?
>>
Dad was a manlet (2-3 inches shorter than mom)
Mom was a cyborg tier, no friends nerd (as much of a nerd you can be in the 70's in a soviet 3rd world country at least).
>>
>>35640619
I live in Aus, wanna come be my gf?
>>
>>35644134
How the fuck do all these women who were supposedly shy and had no friends end up getting fucked by a Chad?

Does he just give them a wiff of attention and their legs rocket open?
>>
>>35644552

Both worked as teachers. Dad is also fat which I forgot to mention.
>>
File: konosuba moe 56789.gif (2MB, 430x409px) Image search: [Google]
konosuba moe 56789.gif
2MB, 430x409px
>>35640619
want to move to america with me?
pls don't be gone already
>>
So anon, how many of you were born from a beta and Stacy? i'm kinda curious of how many betas actually got into stacy's pant and got them pregnant
>>
File: 1474245254972.jpg (1MB, 4096x2731px) Image search: [Google]
1474245254972.jpg
1MB, 4096x2731px
My father is 5'2

>Has 10 kids
>with at least 5 different women
>works at Walmart part time
>lives with my grandmother and uncle
>drinks a 40 oz of beer everyday
>smokes pot all the time
>dead end job/life

Yet this guy is constantly getting pussy, granted one of the women I've seen him with looked like the Asylum Demon with orange hair. But he's also had a real beautiful wife who is crazy about him except he constantly cheater on her. She married someone else and cheats on her husband with my father.

It must be something genetic since I'm only 5'5 and had sex with 3 different women this year alone. All of them taller than me and all of them let me fuck them raw without protection. If I wanted to I could easily impregnate them but I don't want my children to grow up like I did without a father and poor.
>>
Dad is a depressed beta normie and my mom is a reformed druggie whos a tad crazy. She got kidnapped and brought to mexico for a few years when she was a teen and it really fucked her up. She met my dad when they were roommates and had to get married cause they made me. They fucked up my sisters and I pretty bad, me the worst.
>>
>>35645232
>freckles
I never understood you niggas.
>>
dad was a weird one. Grew up as a combo of a druggie theater kid and total dumb rich asshole jerk who stole shit and caused trouble. Straightened out a bit in his mid 20's when he met my mom while he was a bouncer at a few bars in the old port in the 80's. Now he works as an electical lineman (and so do I, on his crew). Mom grew up in Madawaska in a dirt poor family and put herself through art school for photography and worked as a waitress and bartender and even did a little bit of bouncer work as well. Now she's a teacher for a really nice private high school.

They met at a bar and the first thing she told my dad was to fuck off. I'm a lot like my dad in some ways, I always got into trouble at school and have been giving my parents grey hairs since I was born.
>>
>>35632368
>tfw parents met in church

I'm fairly normal though. But I am somtimes confused about the very irreligious society I wasn't prepared for. That's why I'm here I guess
>>
>>35632368
Both parents are as beta as it gets.
They didn't have me until they were both in their 40s and as far as I know neither had a relationship before their marriage.
Divorced now though; their marriage was terrible.
>>
>>35644996
probably many
a lot of betas catch up on the normies once their lonely hours spent on autistic hobbies turn into very profitable careers

but you can't beat genetics, so their sons often end up repeating the cycle
>>
File: 1488321990675.png (123KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1488321990675.png
123KB, 785x757px
I'll tell his story, basically he was a generic curly haired nerd in the early 80s and was bullied until one day.

>First day of High school
>at locker
>see bitchboy coming over
>slams me in locker
>ithinkthefucknot.jpeg
>turn around
>Ronda Rowsy this kid into oblivion
>blood, probably unconscious
>tackled by football coach
>go to office
>retard principle says some dumb shit, tell him to call my parents
>he says no
>walk outside to corner and put a quarter in the public phone
>he presses cancel
>do it again
>he cancels again
>I put in another quarter
>He cancels yet again
>I have all fucking day
>Finally call my stepdad as my real dad left even though I'm white
>step dad comes to tell the tard whats good
>Tells him bitchboy has done this for years
"Sir I understand but your son knocked him unconscious"
>stepdad tells him he will sue
>bitchboy gets suspended

what a simpler time it was back then, 10 years later my dad meet him again at a bar and bitchboy was trying to annoy him. As my dad moves away he pushes him so he turns around and jaws him. He apparently turned into a chad around 20 and had married 2 absolute maniacs.
>>
>>35637579
Get thin idiot.
>>
Biological father was sports Chad, captain of the football, baseball, basketball, and lacrosse teams, mom was a cheerleader and played volleyball
>>
I don't know if my father was a Chad but he was definitely above the average normie. He was in the navy and shit. Tough guy even though he's a manlet and not particularly attractive.

My mother isn't really a Stacy, but she's hot. Too crazy and alternative to count as a Stacy. She's intelligent, too, so she can survive without a provider. I guess that's cool.
>>
File: 1460314116927.jpg (434KB, 1024x571px) Image search: [Google]
1460314116927.jpg
434KB, 1024x571px
>>35632368
Dad was a turbo chad, ran away from home at 16 and moved to LA with his uncle (who was rich as fuck and later got arrested for counterfeiting money) where he dealt drugs to and hung out with a lot of now big time bands in the 80's scene. I can tell I'm a total disappointment to him when he gets drunk he starts telling me about all the chicks he had banged by the time he was my age.

Not sure about my mom, from what I understand he cucked her boyfriend after his uncle got arrested an he came back home years later.
>>
My dads a psychopath so he basically became a Chad. My mothers a washed up beauty queen narcissist, so a Stacey.
>>
>>35643061
I wish I was a juicy Latina. :c
I'm just a flat Asian u.u

>>35644560
>>35644831
Don't make me choose, I'll feel bad ;-;
>>
File: flat is justice.jpg (54KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
flat is justice.jpg
54KB, 640x640px
>>35646471
>I'm just a flat Asian u.u
but a flat asian is the best thing of all time
>>
File: yamero.jpg (29KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
yamero.jpg
29KB, 320x320px
No fucking joke.

I got drunk with my mother a couple of months ago and she told me some vile shit. My father was a virgin until the age of 32~, and he moved out when he got fucking married. She ended that whole chat with telling me not to worry because I still have six years to meet my wife and move out.
>>
File: 1475331397271.png (37KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
1475331397271.png
37KB, 658x662px
>Both parents were hippies
>Dad was a dead beat that never worked
>Mom works 7 days a week
>Mom realized she made a mistake and left deadbeat Dad

>Mom provides for herself
>Dad is always moving in some fat insecure woman to pay his bills

I work hard like my Mom but sometimes think about finding some land whale that makes more money than I do to provide more cash flow for my hobbies.
>>
>>35632403
This. Why the fuck must my Mother be 30 and my Dad 42 as they got me? Didn't they read fucking studies about the danger of getting an autistic or retarded child at that age? I'm 23 and at that state I am now I would say that my life would be better if they had aborted me.
>>
File: IMG_0018.jpg (210KB, 477x396px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0018.jpg
210KB, 477x396px
My mom was a hot robot, band geek, 4.0, big bookworm, got full ride scholarship to private university. Dad was a regular chad, drinking, drugs, hookers, bars, literally in a fraternity, graduated with a bachelors in business, owned three houses by the time I was born (34 years)
>>
>>35632368
>mum was a huge robot when she was growing up
>only became normie when she worked at the stock market

>dad was a normie through and through, had friends, gf's and decent jobs. No wonder he is disappointed in me
>>
>>35632368
My Dad was very good looking, but he was never a social guy. The thing is, despite I know he loves us, I don't think he is a guy for children at all. He works 60 hours a week (he is now 65), I see him at best on weekends where we barely talk to each other because my Dad doesn't even talk so much, I barely know that Guy.
My Mom was extremely good looking as she was young, she was 18 and he was 30 and she was the lead, she is the only person who behaved me which is bad, because I had basically no father figure, not even camping what other dads does because he had simply never time for that stuff. So now I'm also look like my Dad and I'm taller than him, but that brings me nothing because I'm simply don't know how to behave and I'm scared about other People so I sit 90% the time in my room and try not to cry about how miserable I am. At least I have my Teddy Bear, cuddling helps me not to get mad and crazy, I don't want a cat again because I can't handle the death of a pet, as my last cat died I was 3 years long a alcoholic and was unable to learn anything (I'm 24 and in my second semester, began late to study because of my fucked up school life).
>>
Mom was turbo-Stacey prom queen.
Dad was idk. IDK what he was when they first met but he lifts weights now and looks like Chad but has some kind of weird residual beta-stuff.
My two older sisters are also turbo-Staceys. One was cheerleader who married the quarterback, her entire life was decided in high school. Other one literally looks like a model.

I don't know how I got JUSTed so hard.
>>
>>35646471
>Don't make me choose, I'll feel bad ;-;
then how will you choose?
>>
My father was one of the largest meth dealers in So-cal

Mother was emotionally frail floozie
>>
Dad was a Chad... sort of. Dad was strange. He grew up on a farm in the middle of nowhere Saskatchewan. Mennonite family of, I want to say 13 kids? It's hard to keep track and some of those died in childhood. Very isolated community and dad's parents foolishly didn't even teach him to speak english (they spoke German). He only learned english when he started school. Apparently he had a lot of girlfriends as a teen.

Mom was shy. She met my dad when he took a trip to the US. Mom used to, actually still does, complain that her older sister was the pretty and favoured child of the family while she got the scraps.
>>
>>35646763
>>Dad was a dead beat that never worked
you mean a neet masterace?
pretty comfy with bux
>>
>>35632368
Neither archetype was much of a thing in my parents' generation.
>>
>>35647461

Just to further put my father in perspective; the man rode a HORSE to school for several years. In the 1950's.
>>
File: HelperRope.png (29KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
HelperRope.png
29KB, 657x527px
>>35632416

I know this feel. Brother turned to si- i don't even feel comfortable writing it. Makes me shudder. Whole thing is bonkers.
>>
>>35647360
Hi Anthony.

originallcomment
>>
File: 1429572226452.jpg (11KB, 255x254px) Image search: [Google]
1429572226452.jpg
11KB, 255x254px
My dad used to do some clothing modelling. My mom was a bookish teenage girl he got pregnant when the age of consent was still 14. I'm definitely not a Chad type. I like computers and can't walk right anymore since a car accident.
>tfw went to a national park today because they're free to residents all year
>went out on their walkway in the marshy area
>it's rocking and tilting like crazy
>tfw I can walk more normally on it than on solid, flat ground
>>
>>35637627

My mother has told me on more than one occasion that her vagina tore when i was born.

Good times.
>>
File: 1467742029036.png (8KB, 500x450px) Image search: [Google]
1467742029036.png
8KB, 500x450px
>dont know much about dad other than that he did a lot of drugs and dealt to my mum

>mum brags about how she did drugs at my age and i even remember mum and dad both being on mdma when i was an infant before dad left

>dad leaves at 3 after years of giving abuse to mum, mum's heartbroken regardless, doesn't leave house for months

>fast forward to me being around 10, new house, friends, everything seems to be going great

>mum stops going to work every day, sleeps in until 3 sometimes, doesn't wake me up for school every day

>mum stops going to work completely, sleeps in until 5-6 at night, sleeps on the couch, screams at me and hits me if i try to wake her

>tells me (age 11) that she's tried to kill herself more than 5 times in her life

>fast forward to me being 13, no friends, social outcast, bullied in school daily

>can't take it, stop going to school, stay up most nights doing nothing but staring at my computer monitor wishing i had friends

>mum gets increasingly more angry over time, wakes me up for school hours late, threw a plate at me while i was sleeping once

>she still hasn't had a job, lives off benefits, have barely any money for food but spends her neetbux on weed and does nothing all day

>still no friends, everyone i know has everything better than i do, get sad over the littlest things, tried to kill myself when i was 14

i still think im going to kill myself soon, i dont think i can handle living like this much longer
>>
>>35632368

My dad was a Chad. Dated lots of girls and all of them were hot except the non-practicing kike he married. I don't know what he was thinking, but I'm pretty sure he regrets it now.
>>
>>35632368
Nah, my father was kind of an autist with women but good looking apparently.
My mom was a normie but not a really stacy.
>>
>>35648195
Get out and live alone.
Get a fastfood job or enter a monastery if you have to.
>>
>>35648383
I'm hoping on moving to a major city to go to college some time this year
I live in a town with a population of 2500 right now and its hell
>>
>>35648416
It may sound retarded but helps: Even small cities have a priest or pastor who is bound to secrecy. Talk to him about your problems.
>>
I find myself covering their eyes and ears so to speak in an effort to preserve their innocence, it's weird, that was supposed to be their job
i'm afraid i'm not going to be able to coast through sheltered normie life like these people did
>>
File: 1430932783927.jpg (79KB, 443x684px) Image search: [Google]
1430932783927.jpg
79KB, 443x684px
>>35632368
mum was a stacy

dad is quiet and awkward with barely any social skills but he keeps pulling mad pussy
he's on his 3rd wife now and all of them were hot as fuck
i have no idea how he does it
>>
>>35644202
Wow, I forgot about this... this happened to me too. Fuck you mom..
>>
Dad was "dude weed lmao" surfer turned tech genius making 250k+/yr
Mom was the daughter of a rich government guy
They met in college. Dad is still currently turbochad. I'm good looking, but raised mostly by my straightedge Catholic values mother.
>>
>>35632368
Dad was a giant loser, one notch up from a NEET and mom was a crack whore.
>>
>>35635311
>mfw i always wondered the reason I am 5'6 becouse my mother had me at 40
>>
>>35639805

i know this feeling anon, there are some metalheads chads where i live :-)
>>
>>35646471
Aus here, I'm serious. You can come be my gf. You will have to get a job if you want more than a room and internet though. In return for copious lewd hugging of course.
>>
>>35632368
My father was a Chad, which makes sense because I'm also a slightly different kind of Chad.
>>
>>35632368
Dad was a robot. Mom was an even more autistic fembot.

I'm more Chad than both of them, which isn't saying much.
>>
>>35647592
>Just to further put my father in perspective; the man rode a HORSE to school for several years. In the 1950's.
how old are you?
>>
File: 1489888565218.jpg (82KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1489888565218.jpg
82KB, 500x500px
>>35632368

Both my parents come from a little town (less than 10k population in the 60's-70's).

My dad was a thin /fit/ drunk bohemian guitar player. He studied Industrial BioChemical Engineering in Mexico City. He was know for his singing skills and he was a poorfag. He was part of a huge family, he had 4 brothers and 3 sisters.

My mom was pretty popular in her teenage-young adult age. She was a kind of stacy because she grew on a wealthy family on a little town so a lot of dudes where chasing her (also, she was an attractive latina).

They fell in love in their teenagers years and married in the 80's.

While my dad studied in Mexico City, they had a pact so they could "hang around(FUCK)" with others while my dad was away (yes, it's awful to know that my mom fucked other dudes... but my dad did it also).

They have 3 sons, my eldest brother (31 yrs old) and twins (me and my bro, 22 yrs old).

My oldest brother is a normie but i have no problem with that.

My twin is kinda robot but he is very artistic (he plays guitar like my dad) but also an autist.

And there i'm robots...
>>
My mom was a normie and my dad was a dudeweed
>>
>>35635311
Same dude, both me and my brother are literal autist
>>
My mum has told me herself that she didn't have sex until she was 23, although I know she had multiple boyfriends after that point before she met my dad.
I'm quite convinced my dad didn't have sex until he met my mum at age ~34. He's never told me explicitly but he's very private and high-strung and has at no point in my life displayed any sexual behaviour whatsoever. I've literally never even seen him without a shirt on.
If I didn't have myself and two sisters as evidence to the contrary I'd think he was still a virgin at 57, or at the very least completely asexual.
>>
>>35649659

I'm 33. Dad was about 40 when I was born.
>>
>>35649838
My dad was 41, and my mom was 35
>>
>>35632368
Father:
>spoiled
>cyborg
>leftie
>drug addict (former)
Mother:
>Totally fucked up childhood
>hard to define her in short, but definitely not a stacy
>>
My dad was short, even back home in Egypt. Manlet among manlets. Was strong and mean as fuck though, regularly got into fights and kicked everyones asses. Didn't have any friends all through childhood and got beat by his alcoholic father on the reg. Came to the US and joined the Navy where he met my mom.
They fugged and got married and 6 months (oops, I mean 9 months!) later they had me and it turned out my mom was a serious schizo freak who saw demons but didn't tell anyone about it because they would kill her if she told someone. She ended up running away with me and my dad had to chase her across the country into shithole Washington.
>>
>>35651167
>psycho mother
>Egyptian dad
did anything spooky come out of that?
>>
File: torbjorn and pharah overwatch.jpg (220KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
torbjorn and pharah overwatch.jpg
220KB, 1280x720px
>>35651167
was your dad a cross between pharah and torbjorn?
>>
>>35632368
My grandparents literally got my parents together just to get them to move out of their houses, so no, in fact my dad (aside from having a good job) is a bigger loser than me
>>
My dad is the typical class clown sorta guy, the kind who yells out a joke when someone is doing a speech type deal. A bit obnoxious. We have never been too close, would argue a lot when I was a kid but we get along now I'm not a little brat. He's very much into the protestant work ethic deal, if you take time to chill and relax you are just lazy etc. It's why we clash now, when we do.

My mum is just a sweet, kind lady.

They met at a church camp at maybe 16/17, were married by 20/21 and had my older brother a year later, two years later me. I'm just a total slacker degenerate.
>>
>>35632368
>Robot father
>Liberal arts mother
>>
My dad was this weird combination of 80s punk, nerd, jock and art student. Wore a black leather jacket, had spiked blond hair, whole punk aesthetic, but he flip-flopped between different art majors throughout college and ended up becoming a graphic designer (he actually managed the team that designed the Jelly Belly logo). He also played 1st edition dungeons and dragons with his best friend who was a hardcore codemonkey and still works as a programmer. He also played ultimate frisbee in college, and fit in well with the sports crowd. My mom was definitely a Stacy, though.
>>
>>35642994
>pedo
How did you fimd out?
>>
File: P1000919.jpg (115KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
P1000919.jpg
115KB, 800x600px
>dad was a Chad
>literally
>he is a german descendant (tall, blonde, blue eyes, etc) owned one of pic related
>mom leaves him because of reasons
>raised by a overprotective mother and without a proper male rolemodel
>get bullied in school
>look like a copy of my father

Who else /attractiverobot/ here?
>>
Dad was raised in a blue collar christian household (episcopalian i think), oldest of 3 kids. He hints at having been with a lot of women in the past. He was a total screw off in highschool and preferred to work on his and other people's cars. He also was involved in some shady business, namely chop shop work. He had a previous marriage where his wife was a manipulative bitch; which I didn't find out about until I graduated hs, turns out i have a half brother i've never met. Now he is dealing with the same shit in his second marriage and is going through the divorce rn with my manipulative, histrionic, roastie mother.
At least he has always tried to raise me right. Never could quite believe in the whole "god" thing unfortunately.

>>35644592
>Does he just give them a wiff of attention and their legs rocket open?

Guess those women are guaranteed to not leave, and, well gotta get dem good genes amirite?

>>35653925
I'm kinda attractive i think but as a social idiot how can u tell senpai?
>>
>>35654394
>but as a social idiot how can u tell senpai?

Because I have been told so many times by girls and women. But of course I end up sperging and not knowing what to do/say
>>
File: 1462782976981.jpg (307KB, 641x671px) Image search: [Google]
1462782976981.jpg
307KB, 641x671px
>>35646495
But big fluffy breasts! They're like pillows attached to a woman's chest!

>>35647215
Hmm... I'm not sure. How does this stuff work? o.o

>>35649505
I would love to, but I've still got school to deal with!
And, umm, wh-what kind of lewd hugging are we talking about? I'm quite inexperienced...
>>
>>35632368
>Dad
ugly manlet. The only reason my mom married him was because her family pushed her into it. She wanted to cancel the wedding but they wouldn't let her.
>Mom
was a 10/10 when she was young. She could probably have been a model. She has the mind of a Stacey, but her religious upringing made sure she wouldn't sleep around, or cheat on my dad. Even when my dad cheated on her.
>>
>>35655351
Well when you finish school, you can come be my qt flat flip gf. The kind where you snuggle into my chest and we fall asleep together :3
>>
File: 11424267377.gif (448KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
11424267377.gif
448KB, 500x275px
>tfw Chad dad
>he's really supportive of me despite my autism
>deep down inside I know he's disappointed

He sometimes ''jokingly'' asks me when I'm gonna lose my virginity (I'm 25)
I've never told him I'm still a virgin, but I guess it's pretty obvious.
>>
>>35655545
Y-yes please<3
I've never tried hugging a boy before, but I think those kind of lewd hugs would feel the best!
>>
>>35655605
Post contact.
Please be real and not somebody just ERPing
>>
>>35632368
no my dad is a gay/bi autist who was adopted and abused by his adoptive parents and my mom is a hippie/nerd who never had many friends as a kid because she was born with defective hip bones and spent lots of time in hospitals

they're very nice people and i like them a lot and so does everyone else who meets them. i just have to list their flaws for the point of the thread

they also reproduced in their 40s and boom, autistic bisexual nerd who never had many friends as a kid

have kids early, if you do. anyone reading this. i beg of you. don't put more people like me on the earth to suffer
>>
Father was a wizard
>was

Mother was a christmas cake tomboy.

>tfw beaten their record
>>
>>35632368
mom was popular stacy and dad was drug dealer. I'm a lonely loser, god life sucks
>>
>>35654619
Autism is one hell of a drug anon.

>tfw everyone's first impression of you is fear of you
>>
>>35655677
How is Discord? Mine is Bubble#9942!
>>
>>35632368
My "dad" no he is a beta boy but Im fairly certain im not actually my dads kid so my real dad is probably some chad my mom was fucking behind dads back.
>>
>>35655974
Sent ;)
I'm Josh#0169 btw
>>
>>35632368
>dad
No idea, never met him but my family says he was a Mexican Chad who fucked off to the military the second he knew I was happiness
>mom
Fat, 6/10 white redneck. Was semi stacy in school just cuz she's probably the nicest redneck ever.
>>
My dad was/is a stoner hippie and my mom was a fat nerd who turned into a neurotic /fit/ automaton.
I got the worst of both of them and my sister got the best of them. Mom has said this before and it's very true, believe me.
>>
File: 2007-713.jpg (30KB, 507x412px) Image search: [Google]
2007-713.jpg
30KB, 507x412px
>>35646471
*unsheathes M14*
Heh, time to die gook.
*lands behind you*
>>
File: 1439138375449.png (764KB, 500x715px) Image search: [Google]
1439138375449.png
764KB, 500x715px
Father is university professor in the 99th percentile
Mother is failed artist but very social
>>
File: C7JqU4jVsAETD9a.jpg (28KB, 679x244px) Image search: [Google]
C7JqU4jVsAETD9a.jpg
28KB, 679x244px
i dunno why i always write long posts in threads like this, then leave them open expecting (You)s. nobody gives a shit lol
>>
File: 8c6.gif (415KB, 480x238px) Image search: [Google]
8c6.gif
415KB, 480x238px
>>35656605
Welcome in the jungle
Thread posts: 242
Thread images: 47

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.