[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you use the word 'nigga' in your everyday speech?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_7059.jpg (820KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7059.jpg
820KB, 3264x2448px
Do you use the word 'nigga' in your everyday speech?
>>
>>35630702
No, why would anyone from robot9001?
>>
>>35630702

What exactly am I looking at here?

This is an original post.
>>
yeah I'll say to my dog when he's being stupid "nigga wtf is wrong with you??"
>>
>>35630702
No, but I do use nigger.
>>
>>35630702
Yes, but sarcastically. I do not use nigger however.
>>
>>35630702
do you have 3 balls?
>>
>>35630800
no retard, he just has fat knuckles.
>>
I commonly use "my black ass"
>got to get my black ass to bed
>>
>>35630702
>having "everyday speech"

get out normie
>>
I'm friends with a Native American dude who always says "nigga" and sort of got me saying it because >i'm easily influenced.

He also talks about his "black ass" and I'm like....you're red?

>he also keeps trying to get me to call him "redskin" or "wounded knee"
>he texted me a photo of him holding a sign that says "kill whitey"
>walks up to random white people and says, "you're ancestors committed genocide" and then runs away

He's the ultimately troll, and I sort of love him.
>>
>>35630702
I didn't for the majority of my life, even though I'm black, but started because it triggers people sometimes.
>>
No.
Very occasionally I'll sardonically talk like a hoodrat, but I try not to because I know I'm not supposed to.
>>
>>35631990
>PEOPLE GETTING TRIGGERED BY BLACK PEOPLE SAYING THE N WORD

LITERALLY HOW.
>>
only when I hang out with my black friend from the bay because he says it so god damned much that I pick it up. almost said it at work the day after we hung out before.
>>
Only if I'm with my niggas
>>
>>35632114
On 4chan and Tumblr. I occasionally excessively use ebonics on 4chan and Tumblr think's I'm white. I sometimes use nigger irl too.
>>
ITT:Yall niggas are postin in a troll thread
>>
I don't think I even say anything at all out loud every day. Most days yes. But some days no. So no.
>>
>>35632981
Nigga, I know what's happening. I just feel like taking bait sometimes.
>>
>>35630908
>>35630800
>do you have 3 balls?
Holy fuck, he actually has 3 balls. How is this not the main topic of this thread?
>>
>>35633132
THREE
FUCKING
BALLS
is this man okay?
>>
File: wigger[1].jpg (52KB, 800x604px) Image search: [Google]
wigger[1].jpg
52KB, 800x604px
>tfw unironically can't stop talking black
>>
>>35630702
only when i want to insult someone,
so yes
>>
>>35632069
disgusting!
my ancestors didn't fight for freedom of speech so assholes like you could try to enforce some kind of law dictating what a person is supposed to say. what kind of boring alternative universe are you striving towards achieving? fucking cringe. i call strangers nigga (usually "my negro") all the time,as well as my sister, cat, mom, coworkers, etc.

but i have autism, so people don't think much of it.
>>
>>35632768
funny guy

>>35630702
sometimes when I'm trying to be funny. I'm from Chicago but now live in Portland for the time being surrounded by white people who have no linguistic culture to speak of except stupid memes distilled to reddit or facebook
>>
when I'm alone I put on a kind of chadwarden personality to give myself the confidence of going about the menial tasks of the day, I internally call myself nigga and shit, I try not to do it
>>
>>35630702
No. In fact, the only time I use the word is if someone says "the N-word", and then say "You mean 'nigger'?" for shits and giggles.
>>
>>35631934
That's hilarious. I want to be friends with y'all :(
>>
what if u had 3 balls and 3 dicks lmao
>>
>>35630702

No, I use the word Nigger occasionally though
>>
>>35630702
Is that a guy with three nuts?
>>
>>35634975

If he had two dicks and 3 balls, I wonder which size would be serviced by 1 ball, and which by 2 balls.
>>
>>35634908
you talk about the ps3 all the time?
>>
I type it from time to time but that's about it. Rarely I use it for emphasis or comedic effect as well.

For example I recently picked up a coke for my roommate on my way home and got myself a sprite as well, when I get home he starts joking about how hurt and offended he is that I didn't get him a sprite as well while he drinks the coke he specifically asked for, he keeps going on and on about acting as if he's shocked and appalled that I could have possibly done such a thing to him until finally I'm just like "SOMETIMES A NIGGA JUST WANTS A SPRITE. GODDAMN!"
>>
>3 nuts
Imagine
FOUR VAGAINAS
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.