[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's it like to kiss a girl? t. 22yo khhv

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: elliot-rodger.jpg (109KB, 970x825px) Image search: [Google]
elliot-rodger.jpg
109KB, 970x825px
What's it like to kiss a girl?

t. 22yo khhv
>>
dunno

t 22yo kv
>>
i will never know

23kvh
>>
Varries girl to girl. If they know what they are doing it's like getting your insides lick and you get very warm.
>>
I never had the "awkward first kiss" experience

my mother would make out with me when I was very young (7years<) so when the time came I was able to handle it with pure instinct. I even used tongue and she complimented me on how good it was.

Never got laid though. The teen love meme for me was a wild goose chase where I got dumped after 6 months and never had sex at all.

Now I have just a little more than 5 years until I turn 30, but no sex at all

Tell me robos would you trade your position for mine, given the incest and all, and knowing it will never amount to any sex?
>>
>>35630459
depends, is your mom attractive?
>>
>>35630502
Imagine what a chubby feminazi would look like in her 40's

So...no
>>
>>35630459
>my mother would make out with me when I was very young
What the fuck
>>
>>35630609
It gets worse than that, but it would bother me to type out the exact details of all the touching and shit

The memories were repressed for a very long time, I became aware of them when I was about 22 and I had gone 4 years into adulthood wondering why I was unable to form romantic connections with women. Once I realized the truth it became apparent that there was a very real possibility that I would remain a virgin forever.
>>
>>35630697
I've got a similar stories of repressed memories that came out this year (22yo). I remembered my dad telling me stories of people he killed when I was a kid. Now I realise he's a seriel killer. Also, he used to keep me in the living room of a hookers house when he went to go fuck her. She used to give me chocolates sometimes though :)
>>
>>35630754
He sounds like my roughneck uncle. Roughnecks make decent male role models in my opinion because people like my uncle took no shit from women and still accomplished almost all of their life goals.
>>
>>35630315
It's fuckin awful. You get saliva and shit all over your face. Kissing is overrated, OP.
>>
>>35631076
Why would you get shit on your face?
>>
>>35631490
virgin detected
>oregami omment
>>
>>35630315
She sorta just sat there while my short tongue rubbed against hers.
After a while, my jaw hurt, so I gave up and just cuddled.
>>
Kind of gross
>>
>>35631579
I'm OP, I already admitted I'm a khhv. Why would you get shit on your face?
>>
>>35630357
>>35630341
Why do you think you're still virgins?
>>
I was the type to look up how to do stuff so that I wouldn't fuck up when. The time came along.

My first kiss, she thought I was lying about never having done to before. We ended up making out and I one handedly took off her bra. Didn't get past 2nd base with her. It's pretty pathetic that I looked up everything.

If you give someone a normal kiss, it's just feels nothing more that what it feels to have someone else physically touch you. It's just skin on skin contact. I guess I was hyped up thinking it'd be magical...it wasnt...
>>
I had my first kiss just over a week ago (23yo virgin). I honestly can barely remember it, not sure if that's just a sign me and the girl had no chemistry or what but yeah, in fact I kinda wish it didn't happen because I've been beating myself up thinking I was probably shit at it and I've ruined her image of me a bit.

Oh well.
>>
>>35632263
For guys, your first kiss with someone is nothing. You don't feel anything. I've spent my time as a fuckboy and God did I regret it. I just want a nice girl to settle down with.
>>
It's great. Had my first kiss a few months back when I was seeing this girl. Was a 22 year old no hand hold kv before that. Just this Tuesday she blocked me on everything after we made plans to do things this summer the night before. Im not suicidal but if a car jumped the curb and killed me I honestly wouldn't care. I can't go back to being a robot again...
>>
>>35632260
>It's just skin on skin contact
>just

A lady touched my shoulder last month and I still have dreams about it.
>>
>>35632340
why did she block ya?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.