[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you wagecucks feel about your taxes feeding the NEET lifestyle?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1489879903014.png (158KB, 1000x963px) Image search: [Google]
1489879903014.png
158KB, 1000x963px
How do you wagecucks feel about your taxes feeding the NEET lifestyle?
>>
File: dogdepression_850px_4-600x600.jpg (42KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
dogdepression_850px_4-600x600.jpg
42KB, 600x600px
I got really angry this week because I got a couple of parking tickets I could have easily avoided. The only thing allowing me to settle my anger a little bit is feeling as if I'm contributing to my city a little bit more by paying some bullshit taxes.

I live in Oakland though. From what I hear our city is wasting a ton of money on a new PR campaign after the big fire incident at the ghostship.
>>
>>35630167
I feel good, I love to help people out who need it. I hope one day you can find your passion and earn a fortune doing it. :)
>>
>>35630263
I'm fine with paying income tax because it means I've got income. I'm making money & therefore I'm better off. It's my responsibility in that case to help the less fortunate.

Traffic tickets however are theft. Designed to steal money and prey on the poor. I have nothing but contempt for pig fuck cops and their petty bureaucracy.
>>
>>35630351
Cops are just doing their job anon.
>>
>>35630424
That's no excuse.

"Just doing their job" won't save them on the day of the rope.
>>
>>35630424
Drug dealers and armed robbers are just doing their job. That doesn't mean they're not scumbags.
>>
>>35630495
That's not an accurate comparison.
>>
>>35630351
I really want to agree with you, but I still kind of feel like the streets need to get swept up. especially around my neighborhood, it's pretty damn dirty around here
>>
Nowhere near as annoyed about it as I am over paying for corporate bailouts, tax cuts for the wealthy, and all the subsidising of companies who post record profits.

The tiny comparative cost of funding the worthless subhumans of society isn't worth worrying about, especially as it's ultimately a form of self punishment to refuse to support yourself.
>>
>>35631190

Don't forget the roastie tax.

There are hundreds of billions of dollars worth of job opportunities and income lost to "gender equity" quotas every year.
>>
Being a wageslave is a fucking scam. The NEET life is the best life.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.