[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone here also want to die? Or are you enjoying life?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1489259629340.jpg (15KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1489259629340.jpg
15KB, 400x400px
Does anyone here also want to die? Or are you enjoying life?
>>
i dont want to die but no matter how hard i try life feels empty and meaningless
>>
>>35628786
I don't want to die, but the world sucks right now.
>>
nah you're the first person on r9k who's ever wanted to kill themselves. Congrats OP.
>>
when my gf becomes real only then will I enjoy life, besides that just working and keeping occupied is my busiest concern
>>
>>35629221

11/5000
It is funny
>>
File: 1485150154976.png (16KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1485150154976.png
16KB, 645x773px
>>35628786
>Does anyone here also want to die? Or are you enjoying life?

I become more and more miserable as time goes on.

It's the only sure thing in my life
>>
i'd be really happy if i'd never been brought into existence in the first place tbqh famalam
>>
>>35628786
Someone who I care about called me the light of their life. If I'm going to die, it's going to be with her.
>>
File: happy-balls.jpg (58KB, 1195x900px) Image search: [Google]
happy-balls.jpg
58KB, 1195x900px
I am enjoying live and want to live long enough to become a cybernetic robot instead of dying.

There are weak ass pussies here who are depressed and want to die because of stupid first world problems like being ugly, lacking sex feeling unloved and having no friends.
>>
Every day. No reason to live. Some people say drugs can make you happy but honestly trying hard drugs just took away all the magic for me. There's nothing worth living for in this world sorry anons. Best to opt out at your earliest convenience
>>
>>35628786
Honestly i really mess around with the ideals of dying but right now things are ok i guess i live with my uncle and only pay a small amount for rent and get decent hours at my two jobs while i go to uni for IT
> of course i wanna fucking die you pleb
>>
I will unironically join any armed group from isis to kkk death squad to kill people and get shot at the end.
>>
File: 1489792425904.png (37KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1489792425904.png
37KB, 633x758px
I'm actually quite content with myself. I have a friends to share bants with, and are in a relationship with a latina girlfriend.

I can't say life has been treating me that bad robots.
>>
I tried to hang myself on my doorknob with a belt, I ingested half a bottle of sleeping pills....at this point I'm just not putting enough effort into it. I'm going to take out a private loan, buy a shotgun, and blow my brains out. And I mean it in the gunshot way, not in the sexual way they way that cute skinny white college girl did back when I was 14.

Miss you Becky. If you want to statutory rape me again, I'm down.
>>
>>35630259
Lucky. Latinas are fine as fuck. Haven't been able to lock one down myself yet they are fiesty and usually opposed to ideals i have
>>
>>35628786
i dont want to, but if it happend id be glad
>>
>>35630287
You are the kinda crazy that it sounds like satire when you are typing. annoying usually in person
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.