[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you feel more alive in your dreams than you do when awake

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 15

File: 1376236323727.png (189KB, 1935x773px) Image search: [Google]
1376236323727.png
189KB, 1935x773px
>tfw you feel more alive in your dreams than you do when awake
>>
File: 1484225816703.png (71KB, 261x192px) Image search: [Google]
1484225816703.png
71KB, 261x192px
it was only just a dreammmmm
>>
>tfw almost never remember dreams
>when I do they are horrible
how do have nice dream anons?
>>
File: don't wake me up.jpg (33KB, 600x476px) Image search: [Google]
don't wake me up.jpg
33KB, 600x476px
>tfw regularly dreams about her yet don't have the guts to even say hi to her in real life
>>
>The prefrontal cortex of the brain, responsible for logic and reasoning, is inactive during sleep, thus allowing all sorts of crazy images to evolve uncensored.

When you're dreaming you can't rationalize or bitch about the world.

The solution is booze or to set your expectations about life really low.
>>
>>35629327

dont fap
take 30 mg of zinc before bed
fall asleep on your back
>>
>>35629609

How do you explain lucid dreaming then?
>>
>>35629327
you always dream, it's just a matter of waking up at the right time.
look up lucid dreaming tactics.
i use a snooze alarm in the mornings
>>
>>35629806
In lucid dreaming people fly or turn into ponies. Nobody ever solves math in lucid dreaming.
>>
File: 1489891961058.jpg (26KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1489891961058.jpg
26KB, 640x480px
>>35628645
>tfw your "dreams" are actually nightmares, and even in the state of restful bliss you can not escape the horrors of being alive.
>>
File: 1391983545272.jpg (43KB, 305x230px) Image search: [Google]
1391983545272.jpg
43KB, 305x230px
>tfw you dream about a cute girl who really likes you but you can't do anything about it cause deep down you know you're a loser who will make this persons life worse

Everytime I have that kind of dream I feel even more dead inside which I never thought was possible
>>
I always dream that at graduation, when Sarah gives me a hug and asks if I'm ok, I don't tell her "fuck off".
>>
>>35629873
>In lucid dreaming people fly or turn into ponies

it's not excuslive to only that.

You have sex and human interaction in a lucid dream, or at least the sensory equivalent
>>
>>35630094
>have sex
I've only ever had dreams where I was sucking on my own dick -- that's happened at least 5 times already. I think I have my retainer to thank for that.
>>
>>35630094
Animals have sex and social interactions too.
They do not reason and explain or fix machines.

Dreaming is like having the logical capacity of a 7 year old. You can get by, but are certainly dumber than when being awake.
>>
File: 1489681840178.png (13KB, 736x547px) Image search: [Google]
1489681840178.png
13KB, 736x547px
>>35629327
I've had some really boring dreams recently, when I do manage to remember them.
Last week I dreamt I was waiting for the bus late at night or early morning. I got bored of waiting, and decided to walk a half mile to the next bus stop, and get something at the convenience store nearby.
Only when I got to the next stop, I forgot my wallet or something back at the last stop, and wasn't sure if I should go back and grab it, and risk missing the bus.
I woke up after that.
A couple days ago I had one where I was being attacked by a Komodo dragon inside of Walmart. I had half a dead snake in my pocket, which is what was attracting him.
>>
File: ffffffffffffffffffff.png (117KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
ffffffffffffffffffff.png
117KB, 400x388px
>>35630169
>You can get by, but are certainly dumber than when being awake.

Ignorance is bliss afterall
>>
>>35628645
>tfw had another dream about my oneitites
in all of them we never end up together kek.
>>
Maybe I'll just cheat and find some mushrooms in the woods.
>>
>>35628645
>Set alarm for 2 hours before I want to get up
>Fall back asleep and have the best two hours of my day

My dreams are totally random but always exciting. I remember one where I was walking around my local town center with Ivanka Trump but swarms of bats were dive bombing the townsfolk so we had to keep ducking into stores

And one where I was trapped under ice watching people search for me who couldn't hear me
>>
>>35630296
That reminds me that I was Trumps body double to fool the aliens that were invading earth last night.

Fucking illegal aliens
>>
File: 1474944163903.jpg (698KB, 2160x1498px) Image search: [Google]
1474944163903.jpg
698KB, 2160x1498px
>>35628645
>fall for the therapist meme
>he prescribes me a sleeping medication to stop me from having night sweats and constant tossing / turning and restlessness
>it's now super easy to lie completely still
>have vivid dreams every night
>>
>>35630296
>>35630369
I had a dream where I was plowing the hell out of Ivanka and convinced her I was an illegal and she begged her father to soften his stance on immigration and he totally did.

(I'm not actually illegal, but my surname is "gomez" so the dumb bitch bought it lmao)
>>
File: IMG_1102.jpg (956KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1102.jpg
956KB, 1920x1080px
>>35628645
>the you can't remember the last time you dreamed in years.
>>
I have insanely vivid dreams or nightmares every night.

99% of the time they start out with me killing large numbers of people with a knife or other small object, dragging one body away from the mess, and it decomposes to the bloat stage instantly.

I then fuck the body in such an intense, realistic, immersive and sensual way that I almost always wake up IRL jizzing from it. The rest of the time I stay asleep and something so horrifying happens that I'm stuck in a nightmare for what feels like days. There is no middle ground, mild dreams or normal shit. Just this.
>>
Tfw have weird dreams almost every night from medication such as

>I kill myself
>Heaven is some kind of massive luxury skyscraper mental hospital
>A few friends and the girl I love are all there dressed in white
>I'm confused and they all tell me bye and then proceed to head down an elevator
>Look around
>I'm all alone
>Look out window
>It's day time and I'm above the clouds in this skyscraper
>End up exploring the skyscraper before I give up and spend the rest of the time in the hospital sauna/spa and eventually find a girl but my alarm goes off before I can get to her

Another dream:
>I'm some kind of oceanographer scientist
>Get hired by the government for some weird job
>The job is exploring a classified location nearly 2 times deeper than the Challenger deep (the deepest point of the Earth's ocean)
>Get in a special submarine with my crew
>See some kind of object at the bottom
>Everything starts shaking violently and the crew all passes out
>I'm the only one left
>Everything starts turning red
>My vision starts going black and eventually I go completely blind
>Submarine gets crushed, and we all die
>Wake up

I feel like all of my dreams have to do with some sort of fear of being alone, because all of my nightmares include me being alone and all of my happy dreams are when I'm with people I care about, such as a reoccurring dream I have about being in Japan with friends.
>>
>he holds my hand and tells me he likes me
>i wake up

:(
>>
File: 1474181135547.jpg (69KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1474181135547.jpg
69KB, 657x527px
>that dream where you're a mech pilot
>that dream where you're watching the moon slow descend in to the earth while you just fall on your ass being terrified
>that dream where you walk in to your mom being fucked by a black man while your dad watches
>that dream where kittens took over the earth and used a laser device to turn humans in to kittens
>that dream where you're being chased by a big man with a chainsaw, and you trip and and look up to see the chainsaw crashing down on to your face
>that dream where you and a really cute girl go stargazing together on a rooftop
>that dream where you're in a video game like Zelda or something
>that dream where you can't speak for some reason no matter how much you want to
>that dream where you're just shitposting on 4chan
>>
>>35630886
>>that dream where you're just shitposting on 4chan
The fucking worst.
Sometimes I'm really enjoying a thread and when I wake up I realize that I can't keep posting on it.
>>
>>35630886
Have you ever seen Evangelion? I'm getting a lot of Evangelion vibes from what you're posting.

Also
>That dream where you're shitposting on 4chan

I feel this
>>
File: 1482715886136.png (30KB, 357x313px) Image search: [Google]
1482715886136.png
30KB, 357x313px
>>35628645
>that dream where your oneitis is your gf and you're just doing generic couple shit
>wake up to the soul crushing reality that she will never be attracted to you
>>
File: 1395957675421.jpg (93KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
1395957675421.jpg
93KB, 1000x667px
>>35630921
Yeah, I watched Eva.

But my Mech pilot dream wasn't anything like Eva. I was flying around in space and I think I was infiltrating a space station. Most of these dreams are just spread out in years so I don't really remember specific details.

Except for the Moon one and the cuckold one, those were actually in the same dream it was fucking surreal

From what I remembered:
>There was this virus on my computer that I couldn't get rid off cause I'm a dumbass
>I thought my Dad would be able to help cause he's a programmer
>As soon as I open my door I see my mom making out with a black guy while my Dad looks really in to that shit
>I get extremely pissed at this whole situation, I scream at the top of my lungs yelling "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!"
>I storm out the house furious
>I look at the moon
>Its fucking beautiful, the most beautiful full moon I ever seen in my life
>But why does it look bigger than usual?
>...is it getting bigger?
>Oh shit.
>OH SHIT
>I fall on to my ass as I'm stricken with fear of whats about to happen
>A giant wave of rocks and magma comes crashing down all towards me

Pretty absurd dream man.
>>
>>35630921
>>35630919
I swear one day when I had a shitposting dream I could've sworn I saw the same exact posts from my dream on 4chan.
>>
>dream that my oneitis asks me out
>reject her because I know she'll start laughing when I say yes, give me a disgusted look, or otherwise hurt me
>even in my dreams I'm cucked
>>
>fall asleep in library reading about medieval battle
>dream I'm in battle and get my leg lopped off by a guy with a fuckhuge axe
>wake up and can't feel my leg from the hip down because of the position I fell asleep
>somehow stumble 100m before the leg started working again

>that time falling asleep in art class
>the school is in the middle of a TB outbreak
>people dying all over the halls, but classes go on as normal
>people just spitting up blood everywhere while walking around in a daze
>start coughing
>wake up
>>35630538
What medication?
I've used Trazodone and short term benzos, which help a bit.
>>
File: 1454395450468.jpg (116KB, 668x712px) Image search: [Google]
1454395450468.jpg
116KB, 668x712px
>>35628645
>tfw dreams starting to seem more vivid
>tfw reality starting to seem less real
at what point do I cross over?
>>
File: pepesuicide.jpg (35KB, 396x388px) Image search: [Google]
pepesuicide.jpg
35KB, 396x388px
>>35631361
I think I had that dream before, but not with a oneitis, just with my ideal dream girl.
>>
>>35631385
I hope soon brother, I want to rest
>>
>Friends invite you out
>Your anxiety flares up even though there is nothing wrong
>>
File: Greenshot-000280.png (230KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Greenshot-000280.png
230KB, 800x600px
>Autopilot through the day
>Take loads of sleep aids, sedatives, and diphenhydramine and sleep for 16-18 hours

Currently my daily routine, when I am not in bed trying to sleep or induce paralysis I am writing in my dream journal.
I cannot remember the past 4 months, and it feels like they never happened.

My dreams feel far more real and emotionally important then anything I have seen waking

Fuck reality
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.