[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stacy and a Bunch of her friends Hold you down

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: I OWN YOU.jpg (281KB, 768x575px) Image search: [Google]
I OWN YOU.jpg
281KB, 768x575px
>and do horrible horrible things to you.
>They record it and use it to blackmail you where you have to do what they want.
> They openly fk with you in Public and you can't do anything about it.
>They'll pants you.
>Hold you down when no ones looking.
>Drag you into the girls locker room everyday to repeat the same acts.

What do you do?
>>
>>35627868
rape obviously
>>
>>35627868
I wonder what normies think when they read shit like this.
>>
>>35627868
I would let it happen welcome to my fetish
>>
>>35627868
Doesn't scare me to be honest.
My grandad was captured, spat in an SS officers face and lived, I can deal with some scrawny girl having a videotape.

Kinda hot tho ngl.
>>
i want a bunch of girls to hold me down and tickle torture me.
>>
Go home and fap like a thousand suns
>>
OP here, your life is made a living hell where you are in constant fear of on or multiple of them doing this to you for hours at a time. You Might be walking back from the Library to your dorm at night and they do it to your on the spot.

Lots of them all vary in what turns them on but, they all just love hurting you in any way possible. Physically, emotionally, then mentally.

This isn't

>Ha, I wanted them to rape me.
>Legit painful, emasculating.
> They will torture you mentally just for the fun of it.
>The things that you love the most or care about, they'll attack it and go free without consequence.
>They just destroy your entire life.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.