[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

just red pilled my coward cousin

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: george_takei_smug.jpg (11KB, 441x408px) Image search: [Google]
george_takei_smug.jpg
11KB, 441x408px
>few moments ago
>be at a family dinner
>my cousin brings his gf
>he keeps bragging of how much their relationship
>I'm angry and decide to make him swallow the red pill
>I ask his gf if she's a virgin
>she gets surprised and my cousin gets angry
>she doesn't answer
>I say: it doesn't matter, we already know that you arent a virgin and that you are the average whore trying to get my cousin beta bux
>she responds "beta what"
>beta bux you whore
>my cousin tries to hit me
>my uncles stand up and grab him
>"anon what the hell is wrong with you"
>I'll retire if you want but believe, all women are shallow whores, she will betray you
>I leave the table and get out of the place
>im smug as fuck right naw

I red pilled my spineless cousin in front of all the family, even my mother was there.

I'm on seven eleven as we speak drinking a coca cola, I feel so proud of myself.

Be very proud of me /pol/

btw I fucking hate my goddamn family.
>>
We all die. You probably ruined his only chance at happiness.

So what if he's beta bux, if that makes him happy.
>>
File: drr drr drr.png (25KB, 179x205px) Image search: [Google]
drr drr drr.png
25KB, 179x205px
lol if this actually happened your retarded
>>
>>35627838
>Be very proud of me /pol/
nigga if you gonna post some pasta you need to at least do some editing
>>
>>35627944
you're the retard for not picking up on the shitpost.
>>
>>35627944
>it's retarted to save your family from a succubi

wew lad
>>
If your cousin really is her beta bux then she won't leave him.
>>
>>35628047
>a succubi

LUL
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.