[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do your parents worry about you? My mom is starting to always

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: 1434394527073.png (531KB, 669x584px) Image search: [Google]
1434394527073.png
531KB, 669x584px
Do your parents worry about you? My mom is starting to always ask me if I'm feeling okay or if I need to talk about something and I'm not really sure how to respond.
>>
>Do your parents worry about you?
No, they usually just allude to how they wish I was more like my successful older siblings.
>>
>>35627700
I live away from home, last time I went home my mother told me that she remembers early on in high school I was cheerful, funny, outgoing, and whatever else. She explained to me that my change in personality to what I was currently was like a switch, and that she didn't know what caused it. She told me that she was very worried about me and that she gets sad when she thinks about what I might do to myself.

Let me ask you, are you giving your mom a reason to believe that you aren't feeling ok? Also, are you actually feeling ok?
>>
>>35627700
probably
but my father and I have a mutual understanding that we don't talk about our feelings, so we don't talk about our feelings
>>
File: 1453678126569.jpg (305KB, 710x1166px) Image search: [Google]
1453678126569.jpg
305KB, 710x1166px
My brother is so fucked up and a NEET that I slip under the radar. They know I hate my life but they don't really care.
>>
File: 1460413289590.jpg (71KB, 325x273px) Image search: [Google]
1460413289590.jpg
71KB, 325x273px
>>35627700
>7700
>>35628066
>66
>>35628077
>77

>Checked
>Nice

Three lots of unchecked numbers! Must be my lucky day.
>>
File: 1463826436752.png (175KB, 314x315px) Image search: [Google]
1463826436752.png
175KB, 314x315px
>>35628144
>44

>Checked
>Nice

I wasn't even trying.
>>
No, I always act happy and fine in front of them. The only worrying sign they'd ever see is my face sort of going weird after I've been faking a smile for too long.
>>
>>35627700
you should probably say you're fine. I'd admitted that I constantly felt like shit. Now whenever I talk to her about these things I feel like shit for making her life more stressful
>>
>>35628077
>Let me ask you, are you giving your mom a reason to believe that you aren't feeling ok?
I dunno. I don't work, don't have friends, have never had a girlfriend, and I spend pretty much the entire day locked away in my room, but I don't think I really behave in a way that would hint at me being mentally ill. Sometimes I just feel like she thinks I might blow my brains out or hurt myself somehow.
>>
File: 1486945591956.jpg (19KB, 480x488px) Image search: [Google]
1486945591956.jpg
19KB, 480x488px
>are you eating enough
>whats on your mind
>why u so quiet

I was never sad lmao, I could only talk about vidya like an autist. tfw classmates probably thought the same thing even though I was always happy
>>
They didn't know anything was wrong until I wrote them a note.
>>
>>35628312
To normal people, not working/having friends/being alone is a sign of mental illness. When my mother told me those things I told her I wasn't interested in suicide and that I just didn't like going out or being with other people. I don't think that really changed how she feels about me though. I don't think there's anything you could do outside of being a normalfag that would make her feel better. Even still, you should try to communicate that you're ok. She's your mom, your existence is probably her entire life's sense of purpose.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.