[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why not just become more aggressive if you're a robot?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: domestic-violence.jpg (68KB, 1136x864px) Image search: [Google]
domestic-violence.jpg
68KB, 1136x864px
Natural selection has dictated that the strong will thrive in their environment while the weak die off. Women are attracted to aggressive/Chad men because theyre the alpha ones who are seen as strong and powerful, but with modern technology why is that youre still a beta robot who will never reproduce and die a virgin? We have tools we could use to end Chad/Stacys ways.
>Gym
>Sulfuric Acid
>Guns.
>Knives/blunt objects
>Computers
>Drugs
Strength wont matter in these situations. Humiliate him and make him cry on video and upload it to social media for all to see. Someone bullies you? bring a knife to school and it will stop, guaranteed. A Stacy whore that you want to fuck but despises you? take it by force. Society as a whole fucks you over? Click clack, etc.
In the end you will be the one they will fear, be traumatized about, let you skip in line, girls will submit to you out of fear, respect you and no one will ever fuck with you again.
>>
Ive seen it before, this manlet used to bully this girl, spit on her n shit, pull her hair and slap her. She would duck her head down when he was around. But she ended up fucking him and developed a sick fetish out of that shit.
>>
>>35627473
You can't be intimidating or taken seriously if you're short and fat.
>>
>>35627566
Yes you can.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E84VqqCPI7w
>>
File: allergic.png (465KB, 775x542px) Image search: [Google]
allergic.png
465KB, 775x542px
>>35627653
>post a scripted scene in a movie to prove your point
>character also has a gun
Stop fucking posting.
>>
>>35627717
Did you read the fucking post?
>character also has a gun
He wouldnt be the intimidating little fucker he was if he hadnt done all the licks he had done. His aggression/unpredictable ways makes people respect him.
>>
>>35627473
Natural selection and survival of the fittest doesn't refer to physical prowess so much as being adapted to the environment. 'Fitting' it the best.

Chad is perfectly adapted to modern male/female relationships, and perpetuating this state. What needs to change is the environment. Not us.

You're right about one thing. Violence would fix this mess. But directed elsewhere.
>>
>>35627778
>Did you read the fucking post?

>>Yes you can.
And then you proceeded to post a movie scene that is not relevant in the actual events of our life.
>>
>>35627827
>not relevant in the actual events of our life.
Cause i am sure Chad continued to make fun Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold as he just killed all his friends. Point is violence forces people to respect and fear you.
>>
>>35627827
https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=70d_1420522594
Here is real proof you fucking moron, i bet no one fucked with this dude ever again.
>>
>>35627896
>Point is violence forces people to respect and fear you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-re0HMkldY
>>
I am hyper aggressive actually.

In league
>>
File: 1488958276841.jpg (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1488958276841.jpg
1MB, 1440x2560px
>>35627979
OK let's say little man had this.
>>
>>35627473
As much as i want to say violence won't solve anything, I'm afraid world works different from that.

The so-called elite know this and they're pushing the world peace tree-hugging bullshit so the people will be tame and dormat making it no one dare to oppose them.
That's how the joke called modern neutered doormat nu-male born, and how normal masculine men got shunned as criminals or 'alt-right' pepes.

Being loose cannon is no good though, that's no better than animals. The best is how Roosevelt do it with "speak softly and carry a big stick" thing.
Broadcast the sign you could fuck up people REALLY BAD belittle them, mock them, but only execute them after certain bullshit threshold reached.
When you finally do it, make it BIG to send the message across to every other one who still living.
>>
File: 1489717352087.jpg (35KB, 497x442px) Image search: [Google]
1489717352087.jpg
35KB, 497x442px
>>35628086
>normal masculine men got shunned
90% of men can be described as normal and masculine.

>the alt-right is "masculine"
Go post some Awoooos, that'll cheer you up.
>>
just work out and improve yourself

you don't need to rape women or kill any men to be a better person

it makes you a pos
>>
>>35628166
DUBS? PRAISE KEK!

>90% of men can be described as normal and masculine.
True, physical-wise. Mentally, men nowadays got shit on for thinking and behaving like a man. How do you think marriage rates are going down and group like MGTOW born in first place, and sex robots? Transgender? Gender-fluids?

Internet and media really amplified those shit HARD, even NatGeo cover some shit about transgender now.

>>35628246
>you don't need to rape women or kill any men to be a better person
Indeed, but remember the saying it's better to be feared than to be loved. I believe nobody in this world is a total shitbag, every person has their own good and bad points, but everyone, given the chance would always err to push the shit further.

Better to be firm and being a doormat. It'll gain you respect and fear in a good way.
>>
>>35628584
*than being a doormat
>>
>>35628246
>working out before getting a job

lmao
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.