[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As a kid, did you imagine your life was going to be this way?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1472499174743.png (10KB, 216x233px) Image search: [Google]
1472499174743.png
10KB, 216x233px
As a kid, did you imagine your life was going to be this way? Do you even remember what you pictured yourself in the future?
>>
>>35626987
I envisioned I was going to be a defender of 'the Empire' that my Great-Grandfather used to tak about when I was 5.
I now defend my bedroom from psychologists.
>>
>>35626987
Yeah but never thought I was going to be this sucessful since I have always been a useless dumbass kid.

I think if I saw my kid self he would think I'm a huge guy with lots of talent going on but.
>Why don't you have a girlfriend?
Ugh
>>
i remember being SO confident in myself when i was young. i vividly remember myself asking my mother if "20 million dollars a month" would be enough, as if it was going to be my salary.

today, the best case scenario is that i'll get a wageslave job and an ugly wife who will leave me and make me kill myself.
>>
>>35626987
I never worried or thought about the future as a kid. That's what i miss.
>>
Early childhood, before adolescence I had some ideas of what I wanted to do. Wanted to be a scientist, a oceanographer or marine biologist specifically, but at that age I didn't realize how much I sucked at math. From about age 8 I was just kind of aimlessly moving forward with no long term ambitions, apart form outlandish fantasies.
>>
I haven't been happy since I was 12 years old. I can't even remember my childhood.
>>
I was always grounded in reality and taking things one step at a time. I ended up finishing school, got a job within my field, even though the pay isn't high.

I just need a partner in life. I cannot go through this entire journey by myself. Especially since im getting older. That's the one thing I was so sure of as a kid. That I'd easily have a gf..
>>
I kind of jumped from dream to dream as a kid. When I was really little, I just liked big trucks and construction equipment and shit, like most young boys. Later, I decided I was going to be a scientist, even though I had a poor idea of what that entailed. After that, I wanted to travel into space and discover alien life forms, until I learned a bit about marine biology, which I held an interest in for a while. Then as a freshman in high school I wanted to be an astronaut, but the fact that I was only a semi-decent student and also the fact that I'm colorblind quickly put an end to that dream. The rest of high school I had no idea what I wanted to do, though I repeatedly leaned toward engineering, even though I ended up failing Algebra 2. Now I'm studying to be diesel truck technician. I guess I came full circle in the end.
>>
>>35626987
>Do you even remember what you pictured yourself in the future?

I never had a vision of what I wanted to be or do.

I mean for like a year I thought I wanted to be a pro wrestler before I found that wrestling is fake, but that was pretty much it.
>>
File: 1405409144459.jpg (210KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1405409144459.jpg
210KB, 640x480px
>>35626987
as a kid

>I can't really imagine myself having a gf, moving out or being an adult. Even having my first kiss seems surreal. Oh well, I guess it'll come naturally just like it does for everyone else. Then I'll look back at this and laugh.
>>
>>35626987
>As a kid, did you imagine your life was going to be this way?
Hell fucking no
>Do you even remember what you pictured yourself in the future?
At somepoint I thought I too would find a girl I thought was interesting and attractive enough to me with the right amount of a social life I wasnt too nervous to breach and invest time in

AND continue my non labeled career of making films and animations while enjoying video games forever.

It aint happnuh
>>
>>35626987
I remember I was already pretty convinced that I would die alone as a kid. That's not normal, is it?

I guess I also thought I would have more confidence than I have now, though.
>>
>>35626987
I thought that I'd be a veterinarian and help animals, but once I turned 13 I realized I was shitty at science and generally a dumbass
>>
>>35626987
As a kid I imagined I would do awesome things, kinda like every kids does. You know, being an astronaut, flying planes, or being like Indiana Jones. As a teenager I started to notice that things were getting out of control, but for some reason, maybe a defense mechanism, I convinced myself that everything would get sorted out somehow and that I would lead a normal life.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.