[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Chadliness

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6329.jpg (625KB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6329.jpg
625KB, 2576x1932px
Why am I a chad, robots?

Hear me out. I'm an ugly (see pic related), annoying, absolutely retarded loser, capable of meming and nothing else. People agree that I'm all of these things, and yet I've had 4 girlfriends and somehow make friends frequently.

My very best friend (pic in next post), on the other hand, doesn't, and yet he's better than me in every possible way. He's smarter, funnier, and- in my opinion- more attractive than me, with his only drawback being a bit larger. Even so, he can't get girls, and I don't know why.

I hate this, guys. I want him to be happy more than anything. I can't understand why the hell girls don't go for him, and even less why they go for me. I honestly don't understand anything. Do you have any insight?
>>
File: IMG_0157.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0157.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>35625788

Here is friend. Also fuck my goddamned phone and its shitty photo taking
>>
>>35625788
>>35625819
You're not a chad, and you're both equal face wise (certainly not chad genetics). He's simply fat. You aren't. So you've got that going for you. I used to be chubby and had tons of female friends but could never get past being their friend. Lost weight and had one of my friends become my girlfriend as soon as I got slimmer. But if we disregard that, perhaps there is something you aren't seeing about him that girls are. That's my best guess.
>>
I dunno. You're both ugly. Maybe youre slightly less autistic?
>>
>>35625788
Dude that sucks for your friend.

I'm guessing since you're blonde you have blue eyes, yes? And your friend here doesn't?

Might be related.
>>
What have the girls been like looks- and personality-wise?
>>
>>35626342

By convention probably pretty ugly, but they were nice and I liked them.
>>
>>35626087

If anything, I'm more so. I just tend to fear consequences less, so I brute-force social interactions he, as the smart one, is generally more nervous about.
>>
You're not a chad. You're just an ugly normalfag. There are plenty of ugly normalfag girls out there, and that's why you've had a few girls. Either way you're both normalfags and should get off my board.
>>
>>35626002

Maybe, but I have no idea what it is.
>>
>>35626339

I do, but we live in a pretty liberal place, so I don't know about that.

I should note that my hair is usually much longer- I only cut it short two months ago and expect to grow it back.
>>
>>35626477

Okay, cool your jets. I'll leave you guys alone soon.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.