[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no gf to physically abuse Wow this was an unoriginal feel

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: P7Q2ikW.gif (1MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
P7Q2ikW.gif
1MB, 500x375px
>tfw no gf to physically abuse
Wow this was an unoriginal feel
>>
File: 1488555474505.jpg (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1488555474505.jpg
1MB, 1000x1000px
You have to git gud and find a masochist if you wanna do that.

Fetlife is a very competitive arena however. Make one slip as a sadist and your sub either dumps you or is dead as well. I really doubt you are willing to commit to such a duty.
>>
>>35625746
I don't want a sub. The point of abuse is doing it on an unwilling person not some bitch that has watched too much 50 shades of grey
>>
>>35625851
Are you gay or straight anon?
>>
>>35626001
Straight as one of Legolas arrows
>>
>tfw you just want to love a girl
>tfw you have anger problems
>tfw you'd end up hitting her eventually
>tfw you'd hate yourself so much for it
>>
>>35626035
if you're over 22 we might work out
>>
>>35625707
Videl was in way over her head. What gave her the idea that she could deal with magical aliens and superhumans?
>>
>>35626269
>What gave her the idea that she could deal with magical aliens and superhumans?

GRRRL POWER
>>
>>35626269
that's a girl? i thought op was a guy cause it looks like a guy in both figures. what the fuck dbz did you even try to portray females properly?
>>
>>35626364
she has boobies
>>
>>35625746
Please greentext your experiences anon
>>
>>35626269
>>35626313
Because only Goku and Vegeta realized something malicious was up. Did you even watch the show nigga?
>>
File: 58cde527d9516153957394.gif (2MB, 640x320px) Image search: [Google]
58cde527d9516153957394.gif
2MB, 640x320px
>>35625707
>tfw no gf, tgf or femboi gf to abuse and cuddle

The things I'd do to her.
>>
>>35626413
Not just on about the majin, bro. I mean what the fuck made her think she could have ever entered such a tournament. She knew all about the aliens. She didn't have a fucking chance.
>>
>>35626479
>She knew all about the aliens. She didn't have a fucking chance.
Well she didn't know all about them, that was Gohan's fault. Gohan never told her that he was the one who defeated Cell, playing along with the lie that her daddy did. If she can spar with and corner her father, the man stronger than the aliens, the strongest in the known universe, why wouldn't she stand a chance?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.