[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If women are having more sex, why are there more male virgins

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

File: CavzCvWVAAAy6tu.jpg large.jpg (24KB, 644x317px) Image search: [Google]
CavzCvWVAAAy6tu.jpg large.jpg
24KB, 644x317px
If women are having more sex, why are there more male virgins than ever before?
>>
>>35625114
All women are having sex with the same few men.
>>
Basically women are fucking the same top tier men who are knee deep in some gash.
>>
>>35625272
>>35625322
Holy fuck it's true, I thought it was just a meme
>>
>>35625341
>I thought it was just a meme
It is just a meme, don't listen to the retards.
>>
>>35625341
You thought what was just a meme? Chad?
>>
girls are after chads.
>>
File: 1475969139863.jpg (59KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1475969139863.jpg
59KB, 633x758px
>>35625114
top 10% of men are fucking 90% of available pussy, give or take a few percent

attracting and keeping a 3/10 in 2017 takes the same resources as a perfect 10/10 a few decades ago
>>
>>35625114
Women aren't having more sex, didn't you see the study that said younger Americans are having less sex across the board?
>>
>>35625114
isn't all of this a moot point? can anyone here even conceive of a possible situation where we might have sex?
>>
>>35625603
>younger Americans are having less sex across the board?
Thats because virgin males are dragging the whole statistic down. Chad can only fuck so much at a time.
>>
>>35625720
I can't link the study because 4chan thinks DOI links look like IP addresses, but it's titled "Sexual Inactivity During Young Adulthood Is More Common Among U.S. Millennials and iGen: Age, Period, and Cohort Effects on Having No Sexual Partners After Age 18". Abstract says the effect is more pronounced among women.
>>
>>35625808
Because if women can't fuck Chad, they just won't fuck.
>>
>>35625808
>General Social Survey
>more pronounced among women

Yeah, Im more inclined to believe that females are just being more dishonest.
>>
>>35626004
Why would that have a cohort effect though? If anything one might think that Gen X and earlier women would be more likely to falsely claim "purity"
>>
>>35625956

/r9k/ - Women are always evil no matter what.
>>
>>35626080
how's that whiteknighting strategy working out for you, champ? drowning in pussy I bet?
>>
The belief that there's "someone for everyone" and that it's possible for all men to get laid is not based in reality. It's bullshit. There always has been and will always be men who don't reproduce or find love. Always. It's Darwinism at work. Anything else is disney propaganda bullshit designed to make you put in effort, but all the self improvement and epic PUA foolproof tactics in the world won't help you if it wasn't meant to be. You will die alone, I will die alone, most of us here will. It's the reality and you should accept it.
>>
>>35626080
But I don't think women are evil, I just believe they will be a slave to their biology and fuck the male with the highest genetic quality if given the chance.
>>
>>35626080
WEEW BTFO
>>
Hint: 99% of r9k is role-playing
>>
>>35626053
The're either lying or what >>35625956 said. It's almost impossible to find women who don't have men constantly messaging them on social media or have beta orbiters hanging around them giving them attention. Add to the fact you never see any articles or studies on women becoming more reclusive and having trouble finding sexual partners. It just doesn't add up.
>>
>>35625114
80/20 rule

Now fuck off with your shit thread
>>
>>35626284
>you never see any articles or studies on women becoming more reclusive and having trouble finding sexual partners
Well in the case of that, there is an obvious reason for the younger generations to cover up the shift: social media pressures everyone (particularly women) to project an image of themselves as extremely socially and sexually active. Which can also be one reason for ridiculously high standards as the other guy proposed.
The main point I was trying to make is that there's nothing to back up the "women have no problems because they're all fucking chad" theory. If the defense is "they're all lying" then it's going to be hard to change minds.
>>
>>35626502
>there's nothing to back up the "women have no problems because they're all fucking chad"
But there is though, lurk more /reddit/
>>
>>35626209
Speak for yourself mr norman.
>>
>>35625341
Yeah it's true, it's called tinder
>>
>be white
>be 6"3 w/broad shoulders
>self diagnosed to be average looking
>normie average girls still look at me with disgust

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35626570
I've probably been here longer than you (2008).
There are people here who build their entire worldview on believing anecdotes over evidence, but I've managed to never fall into that trap. It's how politicians trick you.
>>
>>35626706
There's evidence that women want the top 20% of men, but if you've been here for so long you probably seen it, but you must have dismissed it for whatever reason. Cognitive dissonance is what you have lad. You don't want to see women as anything other than pure angels incapable of wrong doing, but robots know their real nature.
>>
>>35625391
It's not ffs.
>>
>>35627206
You're suffering from lack of reading comprehension or something. Just because women want the top 20% doesn't mean they can get it.
You have to demonstrate that women have started having more sex since some arbitrary point in time.
>>
anyone noticed how women sometimes share guys? I knew a guy in high school who dated 3 girls in the same friend group. e was a good looking bloke at maybe 8/10. He was a manlet though but it didn't affect him because he wasn't THAT short (5'7.5 maybe)
>>
File: 1449528688891.png (152KB, 562x878px) Image search: [Google]
1449528688891.png
152KB, 562x878px
>>35625341
>>35626671
enjoy

for the love of god is this oregano yet
>>
>>35627264
>Just because women want the top 20% doesn't mean they can get it.
You've probably never been friends with a Chad, I have. Chad will fuck anything with a pussy, once he fucks a 5/10 or even a 3/10 those women will think their status has been raised and will refuse to fuck men their own level. This is what is destroying society.
>>
>>35627400
Never trust any woman.
>>
>>35627400

the term smash is so fucking hipster. my last gf said that shit and it actually turned me off it sounded so lame.
>>
>>35628732
Smash is a hood term, mfs stay tryna take shit from the hood and make it theirs. Like the term fuckboy, white girls took that shit to mean something other than what it actually means where it came from
>>
>>35628860
They took fuckboy to mean chad
>>
>>35628886
A fuckboy means a fake person, a person that's not 'bout it where it comes from which is Harlem, NYC
>>
>>35628980
I understood maybe five words out of that
>>
>>35629012
The term fuckboy...

Comes from...

Harlem, NYC

And in Harlem, it means a fake person, a person that is not about the 'gangsta' life
>>
>>35629111

at least dem wite boys donno bout shysters
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.