[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate living with my parents so much. They constantly nag at

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1483752361796.jpg (212KB, 616x616px) Image search: [Google]
1483752361796.jpg
212KB, 616x616px
I hate living with my parents so much. They constantly nag at me to get a job, they make so much fucking noise and my little sister is always fucking yelling and screaming because she was spoiled to the point of having the mentality of a 3 year old. I think i may soon be leaving NEETdom
>>
Know dat feel, except I'm not NEET. SEPTEMBER CAN'T COME FAST ENOUGH.
>>
>>35624596
Apartments or rented rooms arent much better.
>>
>>35624596
sounds like getting a job and moving out is the way to go, huh?
>>
>>35624596
How old are you and how long have you been NEET?
>>
File: 1489419313417.jpg (132KB, 400x460px) Image search: [Google]
1489419313417.jpg
132KB, 400x460px
>>35624596
you lazy fuck complaining about your parents house when you don't even have a job. under their roof, their rules. if they want to be loud, that is fine. if yo have a problem with it then get a job you lazy cock.
>>
>>35624596

>is a NEET
>calls anyone else spoiled

wew
>>
>>35624596
Same.
I have to wait for everyone to be asleep until I'm able to watch anime or masturbate.
Which makes it impossible to get 8 hours of sleep before I have to get up at 6, and off to the factory.
I feel more of a free man at my job. I'm going insane here. My family have become strangers I don't feel much love for anymore, and that pains me to say.
>>
>>35624832
Its a tad bit difficult getting a job when your employer sees the resume of a 25 year old with no work experience whatsoever
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.