[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Impossible interests

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: surf beach.jpg (42KB, 452x302px) Image search: [Google]
surf beach.jpg
42KB, 452x302px
Literally the only thing in the world that I enjoy doing is wave surfing.

But I live in northern Europe and can do it like 3 days the entire year and then it's mediocre.

I just wanna live alone in a van or something and just surf everyday.

Any other robots with impossible interests?
>>
>>35624369
Get citizenship and move to hawaii
>>
>>35624387
That's kinda hard to do. I would like to live in California though. Seems like the best place to be in the world to me.
>>
>>35624369
I like astronomy and astrophotography. But there's horrible light pollution for well over 100 miles in any direction. Nowhere in my state is really dark because it's full of farmhouses and those shitty little small towns. Which also means there's no empty fields where you can pull over and set up a telescope, literally everywhere is someone's property with someone's house nearby. All the state parks and shit have closing hours, most of the ones I've looked into have gates to keep you out overnight. To get truly good dark skies I'd have to drive about 8-12 hours one way. And it'd be difficult to make a weekend trip of it or something like that not only because of money, but because hotels implicitly assume you want to show up in the evening, sleep overnight, and leave in the morning, instead of showing up in the morning after a night out, sleeping all day, and then leaving.

I wish I lived in Phoenix or somewhere where an hour or two on the highway would have me in the ass-end of nowhere with clear skies.
>>
>>35624540
Oh, that sucks anon. Where do you live? I'm guessing north eastern USA?

Are there no motels and stuff that would let you stay how you like?

Have you seen anything really cool?
>>
>>35624369

I want to be a famous youtuber.

But im so bad at everything.
I dont care about the money.

I just want to have people talk about me with their friends.
>>
File: p out 1.jpg (364KB, 2000x1244px) Image search: [Google]
p out 1.jpg
364KB, 2000x1244px
>>35624726
Flyover Country, USA. Specifically between Chicago and Milwaukee. I have sucked it up and drove somewhere on occasion.

A friend of mine went traveling in Europe for a while and stayed at these hostel places. If I remember right she said they basically let you come and go as you please, but they don't really have those in the US, even in major cities. Everything's a conventional hotel chain with a check-in and check-out time. Supposedly the cops even take a pretty dim view of just parking at a highway rest stop and napping, if you're not a trucker.

Here's the Pleiades. (This wasn't even a telescope, just a DSLR with an old telephoto on a tracking mount) This is about an hour's worth of exposures stacked in software. Some of the really dedicated people do much longer runs, that gets you much more detail and color.
>>
>>35624369
lmao where I live I can go whenever I want as long as there's waves

>>35624387
this place, water's warm
>>
>>35624369
come to californiaiaiaiaiaaaaa the wind is perfect the ocean air smells perfect its all perfect

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGjky5U64LM
>>
also theres tons of hot girls/guys at the beach.

t. hot girl who saw hot guys at the beach and we all check each other out ;)
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.