[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is starving myself the quickest way to lose weight?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 10

File: 12845714715.jpg (34KB, 710x720px) Image search: [Google]
12845714715.jpg
34KB, 710x720px
Is starving myself the quickest way to lose weight?
>>
>>35624280
yes
also purging
>>
>>35624280
yes
also do some enemas so you can clean your intestines
>>
exercise helps too
>>
>>35624280
Yes.
Supolement vitamins.
Cheers.
>>
>>35624280
No, your body will realize your body it needs to be super conservative for your fat reserves, and whatever you'll eat will be stored in your body as fat. You're far better off just eating more healthy. You don't even really need exercise. Just count your calories.
>>
>>35624280
let me keep you in my rape dungeon for a couple weeks and inject you with hormones.
>>
>>35624280

> starving myself

It's the only way to lose weight
>>
>>35624324
I typed it too fast and fucked up the early part. But you get the gist of it. You can't skip steps.
>>
>>35624280

You'll feel like shit and increase your chances of giving up and binge eating again.
>>
>>35624280
Cancer is pretty good too I hear
>>
>>35624280
Try predestrianising down your feet and doing sit-ups every day
>>
>>35624280

It's just a basic engineering problem; just follow the instructions here: http://fourmilab.ch/hackdiet/
>>
File: MAGAman.png (1MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
MAGAman.png
1MB, 1680x1050px
>>35624280
Nope. Under extreme starvation your body's metabolic processes all slow down. After a few days, you'll feel real shitty and slow; it's because your body is purposefully burning fewer calories basally because it detects the dangerously low caloric intake. You'll have a strong calorie burn the first few days, but over a long period of time, proper diet and exercise work much better.
>>
>>35624280
Technically the fastest way is amputation.
>>
>>35624280
Yea you could try vomiting mabye even try chopping off some limbs as well depending how far you want to go.
>>
File: 20161115_183239_HDR.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20161115_183239_HDR.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>35624337
Can I bring my pc and some blankets?
>>
>>35624324
This. If youre going to starve yourself you gotta go hardcore and literally not eat anything with calories or else you'll just feel like shit and lose no weight.
>>
File: donovan-small.jpg (62KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
donovan-small.jpg
62KB, 200x200px
>>35624280
Dont starve yourself. Doing so makes the body go into panic mode and start eating away at your muscle plus you obviously dont have the willpower to do so since your trying to find a way to lose weight without working out. Sadly, the only way to lose weight is to cut back on eating and learn to cook. Once you cook, you are able to make healthy meals with proper ingredients. Also do cardio with some light lifting if you're going for a leaner figure as the running will burn the fat while the lifting will start shaping you out
>>
>>35624280
No, you'll only relapse later and it'll be excruciating in the meantime. Slowly decrease your calories and start exercising at a pace you can tolerate without going mad, it's the the only way to stay fit for the long run.
>>
>>35624394
yeah sure, you from the UK ?
>>
>>35624419
No...
I'm a dirty amerifat :(
>>
File: IMG_6237.jpg (129KB, 500x342px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6237.jpg
129KB, 500x342px
>>35624280
The quickest way to lose weight is to quit drinking soda if you drink soda.

You can literally do whatever you do normally and you'll eventually lose weight if you quit drinking these empty calories.
>>
>>35624432
thats a shame :/
goodluck with the weight loss.
>>
>>35624432
Where at in burgerland? Maybe I can help.
>>
a few years ago
i lived on energy drink
i lost thirty pounds
>>
yes. i once lost 6 lb in a week from just not eating
>>
>>35624478
It's a bit complicated right now.
I live in North Georgia but I'll be moving to Southern California during the summer. At least that's the plan.
>>
File: 1482818480026.png (45KB, 500x303px) Image search: [Google]
1482818480026.png
45KB, 500x303px
>>35624280
part 1

Yes, until you're at the brink of dying. Then you'll start to eat again, and when you eat you will start to gain the weight back again. Why?

You gain the weight back because your metabolism has adjusted itself to your new eating patterns. It's called starvation mode. You will also have lost A LOT of muscle that doesn't return to you the way fat does. Worst case scenario is that your body starts to eat off the muscles of your heart for energy, but no matter, no matter. You're looking for the easy solution, right?

The easy solution is to make a lifestyle change that you can stick with for the rest of your life. Don't worry. If I, a former fat fuck who have been spending my whole life in front of the computer eating candy can do it, YOU CAN. Don't decide to work out everyday. That'll only lead you to become shit-tired of exercise, and you'll end up wanting to quit it completely. Three times a week is perfect, one day for every large muscle group. Remember to include cardio too, as cardio burns the most calories.

As for food; decide to limit candy to only once a week. And when you eat that candy, you never eat too much. That goes for all sorts of foods too. Overeating is the reddest of all red lights. It's actually all in your diet. You need to be at a caloric deficit. Calculate your BMR (basal metabolic rate), and find out how many calories your body needs to sustain itself throughout one day. If you get a BMR of 2000 calories, start eating 1500 calories. NEVER cut it below a deficit of 500 calories. Here are the reasons not to:
- Malnutrition
- You won't stick to eating that little for long anyway
- For the reasons I mentioned first in the post
- Dizziness
- Anemia
- Hair loss
- Decreased bone density
and other reasons...

There is no reason to stay away from carbs as long as they're real carbs, and not refined. Examples of real carbs:
- Oats
- Potatoes
- Grains
- Lentils
- Bananas
>>
File: Lala5.jpg (178KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Lala5.jpg
178KB, 1000x1000px
Take this from someone who ate so little i had to puke each day.(of course nothing except stomach acid comes out)
The quickest way is to eat breakfast and drop soda. Go for a 30-60 min run/walk each day
You will already see progress in 2 weeks
>>
No. Change your diet to less carbs and less shit food. Amphetamines are alright with this, but you will need to find protien paste. Then jog. Jst start with a half mile, and eventually increase to 1.5 miles. You don't need anything more than 1.5 miles, since you can just increase your clear speed.
>>
>>35624549
I'm on the way there. I will pay for your travel costs here and you can live with me in my apartment. You will basically be my fuck toy I'll pay for all the things you need to be as cute and feminine as possible, including hormones.

How does that sound?
>>
>>35624778
Sounds nice ^_^
Any way I can contact you?
>>
>>35624280
no need to starve yourself, just eat less
>>
File: 1484359818417.jpg (28KB, 239x387px) Image search: [Google]
1484359818417.jpg
28KB, 239x387px
>>35624706
part 2

- Nuts and seeds
- Fruit in general
- Whole wheat

Here is a list of BAD carbs, aka refined have had their nutrition stripped away, making their molecules shorter which means that they will pass through your body quicker and give your body a quick, but short energy burst. Then you will probably gain some weight, depending on your metabolism ofcourse.
- Flour
- White sugar (sucrose)
- Candies and sodas
- White rice
- White bread
- Pastas
- Cereals

Now, the only reason it is said to avoid carbs on a diet is because they're high in calories. But your body needs calories. You just need to find a way to find them into your macros.

DO NOT be afraid of fat either. Your body needs fat aswell. Just choose more of the unsaturated fats than saturated, and you'll be good. Trans fat is unnatural fat and should be avoided at all costs.

Then there's protein. Protein is absolutely 100% vital in weight loss, and it should be included in every meal. During digestion, the body burns calories just by having to break the protein molecules into individual acids. How great is that? Because of it's long molecules structures, it is also incredibly satieting and keeps you full for long because the digestion takes so fucking long. Note: Do not decide to live off of just protein, because you will get a lot of uncomfortable kidney stones. The human body has evolved to live off of carbohydrates, fat and protein. Here is list of good protein sources:
- Meats
- Eggs
- Beans
- Nuts
- Tofu
- Dairy products like milk, cheese, greek yoghurt, but cottage cheese is the master race
- Fish
- Kale
>>
>>35625034
[email protected]

i will have some questions first
>>
>>35625084
>nuts
the guy is trying to lose weight
>>
>>35625149
Nuts are healthy you retard.
>>
>>35624714
>The quickest way is to eat breakfast and drop soda. Go for a 30-60 min run/walk each day
Yep, did the same thing dropped from 120kg to about 90. Or 264 to 198 pounds if you're amerifat.
>>
File: grill meme.png (164KB, 345x343px) Image search: [Google]
grill meme.png
164KB, 345x343px
Unrelated, but why no one takes you seriously if you're fat? I don't know why but everything I say people always think I'm joking. Including asking girls on date, they always laugh at my face, I don't know what's so funny about. Not sure if it's related to my weight or not, but it's the only thing I can think that is wrong about me.
>>
File: 1465687049108.jpg (225KB, 555x555px) Image search: [Google]
1465687049108.jpg
225KB, 555x555px
>just stop eating dude haha
Do you think someone that wants to lose weight is chowing down 5k calories a day?
I'm eating less than 1100 a day, nothing but pure salad and grilled chicken meat (to avoid grease), yet I still have quite the chub.
I wanna get off of being a strong skinnyfat guy and turn into an auschwitz skeleton if I can. Cardio and a very low cal diet seems like the fastest way.
>>
>>35624280

Do you even keto?

Live off of meat, eggs, lettuce, brocolli, butter, cheese, etc. If you want something sweet have a square of dark chocolate or something with artificial sweetener. Eat only 35g of sugars and starches or less a day (carbohydrates - fiber). If you feel crappy make sure you get plenty of minerals like sodium, potassium, and magnesium. First couple of days you might feel crappy while you adjust, but after that its smooth sailing, the weight just falls off without exercise. Oh yeah and limit calories. When you stop eating sugar and starches your appetite naturally reduces so its easier to limit calories on this diet. Have a nice day.
>>
>>35624280
Here's a thought, it's a pretty good plan I heard from a friend who starved himself on a regular basis.

So here's how it goes, first you've got to starve yourself, but don't completely cut out food. Just starve yourself a little bit. Try 25% less food per day so you spread out the starvation.

It really works. Soon you'll be losing the weight without cutting out food entirely! It's genius. My friend went a bit further though, he said if you run around for a while each day it accelerates the starvation and weight loss!

Try it anon, I think it'll work.
>>
>>35625381
Don't listen to this guy. The keto diet is good for weight loss, but not a realistic lifestyle. When you start eating carbs again after a good while of keto, your body responds negatively to the carbs and you will easily gain weight again.
>>
>>35625565

> Diets don't work because when you go back to eating in the way that made you fat you just get fat again!

Is there some miracle diet where that isn't the case?

Eating low carb is easy, I've done it for a couple of years now. At a restaurant just order a salad or a burger and don't eat the bun, or steak and veggies. If its a special occasion like thanksgiving just take a break off the diet for one meal, no biggie except I get a little indigestion.
>>
>>35625712
>Is there some miracle diet where that isn't the case?
Yes it's called calorie counting. If you do some meme diet like low carb and then go back to not low carb after you lose weight, then you will gain it back. If you just calculate your TDEE and eat 700 calories less, and then start eating at your new TDEE (since it decreases with weight) once you've lost weight, you obviously won't gain it back.
>>
>>35624280
Just eat less and maybe try intermittent fasting, since that way you won't feel that hungry and it's easier psychologically.
>>
drink only water, eat less portions, eat less fat shit
>>
>>35624280
Just do low carb/sugar and high protein. I started a couple days ago (literally my first diet) and I've already lost like 7 pounds in a matter of a little less than a week.
>>
>>35625776

The only way you gain it back is if you eat too many calories. And thats what happpens on any diet. Restricting calories while still eating too many carbs doesn't work because then you just feel shitty and deprived all the time. Keto diet + intermittent fasting you can just not eat for half the day and you feel fine. You are just repeating myths, don't knock keto until you've tried it.
>>
>>35625915
7lbs of water weight most likely
>>
>>35625813
What if you drink calorie-less drinks like diet soda? Not exclusively, I mean. I'd still have water, but I'd want to have some soda every now and then too.
>>
>>35624280

Go on a juice fast. Buy a bunch of bottles of v8 and drink as much as you want but nothing else.

Or do a master cleanse: Eat nothing but lemonade with cayenne pepper in it, and water for a week.
>>
>>35624280
Quickest way to lose weight is to not consume any salt at all
That's how boxers do it
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.