[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

has anyone here actually known someone who commited suicide?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 17

File: IMG_4666.jpg (35KB, 670x894px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4666.jpg
35KB, 670x894px
has anyone here actually known someone who commited suicide? what was their story?
>>
File: tumblr_mju53qX00D1r3tlhlo1_500.jpg (462KB, 500x717px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mju53qX00D1r3tlhlo1_500.jpg
462KB, 500x717px
I didn't know her, but I knew who she was. I live in a small town, so everyone around my age knew who she was, if not knew her.

She jumped in front of a train at the age of 15. Pretty fucking brave if you ask me. I could never do that, despite desire for death. The only reason I know she did it is bullying, but no other. She was always posting about how depressed she was on her blog. Very into anime too, a die hard otaku basically. That, in addition to other general social unacceptable behaviour must definitely have contributed to her bullying.

One of my middle school teachers was her aunt, and one day, while knitting with her and some other teachers (don't ask), she told me about a family member of hers who got a friend in Trondheim and got him to visit her house. She chuckled a little bit and ended it with saying that "she was very eccentric". Right then I knew she was talking about her. My guess is that her explosive, eccentric and rough said, clearly idiotic personality made her a target for bullying. Fashion style too. She was one of those people who would wear a kigurumi to school.

yeah..
>>
>>35624372
Fuck that, I have to ask how you started a knitting circle with your past teachers?
>>
Several people actually. One jumped in front of a train for reasons unknown, absolutely nobody could make sense of it, but it definitely wasn't an accident.

Elementary school teacher didn't appear come to school one day, relatives found her hung from a pipe in the basement. Again, nobody knew why she did it, when I was in her class she was a bright and happy person, but that had been like 10 years before.

Distant relative hanged himself because he invested all his money in a risky business and lost everything. He lived a poorfag life but hoarded between 800 and 900 THOUSAND dollars and was obsessed with making it an even million.

Bottom line: people kill themselves for completely trivial reasons all the time
>>
My friend's dad did. He was coming out of a divorce and was also a Vietnam vet.
>>
my mate had tried to sort himself and his depression out for years and years and just gave up one morning a jumped off one of the piers here

other mate what diddled by his dad and uncle as a kid and pimped out, he became at ease with that but couldn't deal with being gay and offed himself

i hope they both found the peace they deserve
>>
>>35623963
My girlfriend at 17 committed suicide which is pretty much what fully pushed me over into being a robot

We lived together, I found her
>>
File: 00065upset.jpg (162KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
00065upset.jpg
162KB, 1280x720px
She was mentally ill and tried living on her own. She was too trusting while also hanging around shady people. She lent them money, never got it back, got into serious debt. She decided the best way to fix the issue was to kill herself.
>>
>>35623963
my childhood friends dad did it when my friend was young. maybe like 5 or 6. i think it was in a shed where they lived. don't even know why, but have very vague memories of the guy now and he seemed like someone with obvious underlying problems. sad really as it has fucked him up into a spoilt child. oh well, it is what it is i guess.
>>
File: 1489532722276.jpg (120KB, 1000x762px) Image search: [Google]
1489532722276.jpg
120KB, 1000x762px
>>35624872
well thats fucking shit. i can somewhat imagine how awful that would have been. i would have probably followed to be honest.
>>
>>35624372
An actual roastie whore commits suicide. Praise kek!
>>
>>35625038
I was really tempted.

But I wanted her to be cremated like she asked

Meaning I had to call the police, go throughout the whole process, being a suspect etc. They kept an eye on me

In that time I threw my A Levels (pre university qualifications) from AAB to BDE killing any chance of higher education, lost my job, and all of our 'friends' jumped ship - guess they were her friends not mine.

She did it exactly how i told her I would too
>>
>>35625128
>She did it exactly how i told her I would
50 shades of fucked up.
How do you live with that guilt?
>>
>>35625167
I don't feel guilty about that really
We were both really , really broken people and talked about depression and suicide all the time

I pretty much knew after knowing her for a month or so that she was going to die young, she basically told me.

I've literally never stopped thinking about suicide on a daily basis since I was 15 but I've sort of made peace with the fact that I'll never have the guts now. It's too final, too much of a commitment,

I can't say it was easy but there was a gentle sort of gladness behind it, I'm glad she did what she had to and wasn't in pain anymore, that she found peace

I've not even considered a relationship since, 8 years later
>>
My childhood buddy recently killed himself. He introduced me to pot and when we were teenagers we would smoke on his back porch. Spent a whole summer like that, every night. Lot of memories. Then I went to college and never really spoke to him again. A few years go past and later I hear via social media that he's "lost a battle with depression."

Honestly the strangest part of it all is seeing his text messages still in my phone. I want to send a text, hoping he texts back, even though I know he won't. For a brief moment when I read his messages, though, it feels like he's still alive.
>>
>>35625128
fuck. as a britfag too a levels are like the bricks and cement of a building. literally need them before uni, and can't even get that good of a job without them. then with the coppers watching you, that must have been insulting and annoying. losing your friends too? i mean thats a personal thing desu. i wouldn't have cared but i can see how awful that would have been. how old are you now mate? how you getting on in life atm? why'd she do it?
>>
Nah, suicide is a meme made up by the jews to keep the white man on medication.
>>
>>35623963
An acquaintance in my high school french class. He was also my best friend's ex-girlfriend's new boyfriend. Apparently he and his girlfriend started doing heroin, her mom found out and made them breakup. So the dude hiked into the desert and shot himself in the head with a handgun
>>
>>35623963
Yes. A reasonably close school friend. He was terminally ill and wasting away, so stepped onto the train tracks rather than spend the next 20ish years falling apart bit by bit.
>>
>>35624728
>trivial

That's normgroid speak
>>
File: KVmh2Qy.jpg (392KB, 697x667px) Image search: [Google]
KVmh2Qy.jpg
392KB, 697x667px
>>35624611
Hahaha, it's actually quite funny. I was heads over heels for one of my female teachers, and every year in middle school we had this week where we chose a certain activity to do, like skating, painting, media, cooking, music etc. I had originally chosen cooking, but panicked when I found out that I we had to cook on stress level 10000 for 3 days. So I went to my teacher crush and asked her if I could change activity. She said it was OK, and said that the acitivty "Happybook", yes literally happybook, was avaliable and that she was in the group. The choice was between the the gaming and tabletop group and "happybook"+knitting, and I chose knitting and book reading right in front of her. She even knew I was a gamer. Talk about being obvious.

The week was pretty chill. I got to sit and knit with my beautiful teacher crush for a week, plus the other teachers too. I must say it was fairly embarrassing when other students walked by and saw me knitting. It was basically me, a normal person, along with some not so normal and a little socially awkward bunch of people.
>>
>>35623963
Ryan Brown, my buddy from our faggy poetry club at high school jumped off a cliff.

He was a manlet. I'm a manlet. We talked about it so many times. We talked about killing ourselves all the time and how we would do it.

He had a girlfriend even. Seeing them at the funeral next to the body was one of the strangest moments of my life.
>>
>>35623963
Kid in HS used a gun
Friend from elementary school from OD
>>
When I was in the army, one of my squad mates decided he couldn't handle it anymore and decided to end it. I found him right after he finished chugging bleach. I yelled for help, and didn't leave his side until the doctors pronounced him dead. They told me that by the time I found him, he was essentially dead, burned up from the inside.

I still see him when I close my eyes,and I can't unhear his screams. I wish I had done more, I wish I could've saved him. I'd do anything to get him help.

I'm sorry I failed you M.
>>
>>35625263
Yeah I'm totally fucked. Been in minimum wage jobs ever since, made redundant two weeks ago

I'm 24 , got absolutely nothing going for me at all now. I was applying to fucking Oxbridge before all this shit happened

She was just miserable all the time, had a shit early life , moved around a lot, divorced parents all that shit.
>>
>>35625763
>24
not too late mate. my college course is mostly like 10 to 20 year olds. there is a 23 year old and a 26 year old too. i know someone going to uni in sept this year and he is 25 but he's a fucking bum who is lazy as shit. you can easily find something to do. it's not all over now for you, just bite the bullet and before you're 30 you will be in a more comfortable position. but stay safe dude.
>>
>>35623963
I had a friend in 5th grade who committed suicide around 9th grade. Wasn't friends with him for long. Both of us were new in 5th grade at this really shitty school. I came from a nicer school originally and he was home schooled. We were equally shocked at how horrible this place was. We were both really quiet and would never speak unless we were alone. He was actually pretty normal and cool.

We didn't exchange any contact info at end of year so no hanging during summer vacation. At the start of 6th grade he started hanging out with the academic types, I started hanging out with the outcasts. We never talked after that, but we had some similar friends. He drove his car head first into a semi-truck on purpose in 9th grade.

I still feel bad about it, like maybe I should have been around more since I was his first friend at public school. Maybe I could have talked him out of it. He was really smart and could have been something great.
>>
i want to kill myself

origami
>>
>>35625828
I'd have to go to college to repair my grades. Around a full time job to keep a roof over my head

Also that would take a year, ticking me over to 25, putting me out of the range for a student loan meaning I'd have to fun Uni myself, basically impossible

I'll just play the lottery and put a gun in my mouth when I'm 30 (I hope)
>>
not sure if on purpose but he died from caffeine pills.

another friend no idea why but he got sent to yale last time i asked about him.
>>
>>35625524
That's really cute actually desu originals
>>
there was a guy who I hung out with. I don't know how he did it. a lot of the time it was just him & I. people didn't like him. hell, I didn't even like him, but we were in hs and early college so I still hung out with people.
>>
She was a glamour model.

She had a fucked up childhood.

She had a fucked up adulthood.

She had a 2 year old girl.

She killed herself.
>>
File: 1487383892540.jpg (111KB, 1013x841px) Image search: [Google]
1487383892540.jpg
111KB, 1013x841px
A good friend hanged himself during my third year of high school. It was just weird, he seemed completely fine to everyone but apparently he had some love troubles at just 14 and took it badly. Apparently he hanged himself in his family barn and was found by his grandpa.
We received the news during school, we got the principal to let us go home early to go visit his house, lots of people were already there. Funeral was kinda teary. As kids we were just kinda shocked to really feel what had happened I think.
>>
>>35623963
My dad killed himself when I was 13, it was more awkward than sad for me because he was already divorced with my mom so I only saw him yearly if lucky. From my understanding he would threaten to kill himself in front of my mom and once pulled a gun on her, his new wife divorced him and took custody of the kids and he ended up all alone in a house for 5 people and decided to blow his brains out I guess.
>>
>>35624872
This is the only reason a non khv should be here
Sounds awful man, i hope you can get out of here again one day
>>
>>35625828
>>35625763
community college average age is like 25, don't worry
>>
I knew two, my older sister's best friend killed herself because of the constant pain of some disease she had that would stick with her for her life. The other one was some kid at my church who an heroed probably because he was an aspie who was bullies by his family and school mates.
>>
>>35623963
My Uncle fought in the Gulf, unfortunately as a grunt having to mop up anything the armoured divisions left behind.
This included thousands of isolated Iraqi troops with hundreds of soldiers with horrible wounds.
He got discharged after he refused to fight anymore.
Went home with terrible guilt for not following orders, committed suicide 4 years later.
I was probably the only one who noticed something didn't click right on his head when he was at weddings.
>>
Friend of a friend hung himself a little under a year ago.

We worked a fast food joint together a couple of years prior, got our other buddy a job with us.

Didn't come in to work one day, hid fiance went home to check on him and found him in the closet hung up by a necktie.

Went to his funeral with our friend in case he needed me to finish his eulogy speech. So many people were looking at me like "What's anon doing here?"

Fuck funerals. They're fucking awful.
>>
My older brother got addicted to black tar heroin and after about two years my parents forced him into a 30 day rehab. When he got out, he was back on heroin the very next day. They sent him back to rehab after about a week and threatened that if he ever did heroin or any drugs again, they would kick him out and he would be homeless. He elected to go to something called a sober living house where a group of guys live, and they are drug tested frequently on threat of being kicked out if they have a positive test. He lived there about a year, had two jobs, and seemed to be doing great. We later get call from the manager of the house they he tested positive and had to leave, so we went and got him. My parents decided to give him one more chance, saying they'd allow him to live at home if he stays clean and gets a job. The next day my mom saw Facebook messages of him looking for dealers. They kicked him out about 7 that morning. My dad cussed him out and basically belittled him, calling him pathetic, etc. He left, and that night, he texted me to bring him some blankets. He was staying in some drug dealers RV. A few days later we get call from police saying he had overdosed and he died in the hospital.
>>
>>35623963
>El salvador
>poor 16 year old kid had his family killed by the government
>joins the guerrilla
>his job is to disarm mines and take out the gun powder for later us.
>while at the front trying to disarm one it blows up
>doesn't kill him
>loses his eyes and hands
>17 years no hands and blind
>aks everyone he meets to read to him
>to talk to him
>to feed him
>to to wipe his ass
>eventually he just starts asking people to kill him, literary can not kill himself.
>everyone just shrugs him off
>takes time but he slowly starves himself to death

I was but months old, my father would take me with him, and read him the newspaper.
chokes up a little every time he tells me the story.

other than that no.
>>
>>35623963
In high school there was his kid named danny. Dude was Iranian or some shit. We went on the same bus home before we got our licenses. He got involved with some pretty hard drugs, and killed himself during our junior year. All that really happened in memorial of his death at school were like two articles in the school newspaper and a brief announcement on the speakers. One of his last twitter posts was a pic of him by some girls asses with the caption of "fuk school"
>>
>>35623963
Grandfather and uncle.
>>
>>35626629
I'm British so that's not a thing sadly

>>35626596
Feel you. This is the first time I've been here in months because this place is just a shell of what it was. It's like he most normie board on 4chan
>>
>>35627064
That one hit pretty hard anon

Why is the world such shit
>>
Two people actually. One was a distant friend of mine when I was a kid, we took swimming classes together. Cheerful kind of girl, always smiling. One day, at age 13, she jumped off a bridge and into the river. Rumour has it that she had been depressed for quite a time, but to this day nobody knows precisely why she did it. Even her parents were confused about it.

The other was a guy I knew in high school. His dad had mental health issues, really bad ones, and he was scared of becoming the same way on one part, and on the other, he just couldn't see himself in the future. He shot himself in the head with his dad's hunting gun. He was 15.
>>
File: IMG_1516.png (586KB, 471x470px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1516.png
586KB, 471x470px
>>35627418
>mfw I wish I could of saved them but their lives would only have reaped suffering
>>
>>35623963
Some kid killed himself back in middleschool, i talked to him everyday and he gave me his house number (didnt have a cell phone) and i called him once and he didnt answer. Later that night i got a forward text saying he killed himself. When i got to school the next day lo and behold he was dead. It was kind of eerie but hes hopefully at peace
>>
>>35624872
You'll never, ever be a robot. Glad she offed herself, faggot, good job preventing it
>>
My (then) older year old female cousin killed herself like 7 or 8 years ago. She lost her parents in quick succession then fell in with a bad druggy group. She moved in with some guy and spiraled into insanity. Like 2 days after her parents death anniversary she blew her brains out with a pistol. My parents and aunts and uncles had to clean out the apartment. They found 100s of notebooks full of insane rambling about lizard people.
>>
>>35623963

mitchell henderson killed himself in my hometown

he lived near me, so I'm counting that
>>
>>35624872
what was it like seeing a dead body?
>>
File: 1489718448151.png (187KB, 758x631px) Image search: [Google]
1489718448151.png
187KB, 758x631px
When I was 15 and in sophomore year my father killed himself. He had mental issues and was going through divorce with my mother. Prior to killing himself he would call me late at night crying. It was sad because I knew he was going to do it, but I had no idea what I could do to stop him, I dont think I could have stopped him. One time he called me and told me not blame myself if anything ever happend to him. Still makes me sad to think about him.
>>
>>35627064
The only reason I come to these threads is to read every post and think to myself "good riddance", but this is fucked up
>>
>>35627593
I didn't want to

>>35627641
I dunno really, she was in the tub and it was murky with blood, she was really pale, but her lower half had started to go darker.

The main thing was just how truly quiet and still a person can be, you don't realise how much even a passed out drunk person shifts and the little sounds they make until you see a corpse.

She was cold, the water had lost all of its heat and her lips were pale. Her eyes were semi closed with whites showing, when I opened them her pupils didn't move at all

Thankfully there was no smell since it was recent. The only part I can remember is the smell of her shampoo, strawberries. I had my face against the top of her head. Her nails were painted reddish pink which really stuck out now that her skin was so pale, I remember staring at it.

There were no towels for her to use, she knew what she was doing when she got in. I didn't drain the bath myself so I didn't find what she used. Police told me later it was a razor from a Stanley knife

That's all I got. I don't remember anything else.
>>
>>35627674
Did he get visitation rights?
>>
File: IMG_1582.jpg (101KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1582.jpg
101KB, 540x720px
>>35627674
That's really rough anon, have a qt for your troubles.
>>
>>35627593
What's wrong with the world mama
People living like they ain't got no mamas
I think the whole world addicted to the drama
Only attracted to things that'll bring yeh trauma
>>
>>35627916
>She was cold, the water had lost all of its heat and her lips were pale. Her eyes were semi closed with whites showing, when I opened them her pupils didn't move at all

The only bodies that I've seen have been my sister's and my elderly neighbor's. The half-opened eyes fucked me up more than any other part of seeing them.
>>
Yes a friend's dad. I don't really know what happened he was a super successful lawyer, literally a millionaire and had a relatively functional family. He jumped off a building.
>>
File: 1418331264512.jpg (1MB, 2248x2432px) Image search: [Google]
1418331264512.jpg
1MB, 2248x2432px
>>35624872
>being such a shitty boyfriend that your girlfriend killed herself
>not dump you, or even cheat on you, but end her fucking life
You must have deserved it.
>>
>>35624872
Yeah you're not a robot though faggot
>>
>>35623963
my cousin he khs on pills his mom use to beat him daily. my uncle now lives here and well he is unemployed atm.
>>
>>35624882
You got revenge on the shady people right?
>>
>>35623963
My gay friend killed himself back in middle school because he got bullied a lot for being gay

School made a big deal about it, lots of tears were shed, even the fuckers who bullied him were crying
>>
My Friend his mom died of cancer when he was young his dad got re-married than divorced and spent all of the savings gambling went to jail

What my friend did when he was le sad about girl not wanting him for being pathetic
>Ripped all his hair out or large chunks with bare hands
>Proceeds to cut himself with nail clippers

When I saw him again he had gained massive weight and became a complete failure at life
>>
File: 1484406266187.png (441KB, 584x357px) Image search: [Google]
1484406266187.png
441KB, 584x357px
My dad hanged himself when I was 16. He had terminal lymphoma and told me before that he would rather kill himself than be hooked up to some machine and delay the inevitable. If he knew it was time to go then so be it. I gotta hand it to him for sticking to his word. He was also a functioning alcoholic so I guess that wasn't a big help either though. I found him after I got home from school. He actually hanged himself from a robe belt thing. The robe was still on the hangar and I remember thinking "damn that's one strong hangar". At least browsing 4chan helped me cope with it. I wish I could spend just one more day with him.
>>
>>35623963
I don't know. they fucking killed themselves.
>>
>>35628322
what a fag

Neighbor guy clipped himself after his first ever gf dumped him. He had a good job with a house on the lake and honestly wasn't that bad looking, could have rebounded, but got drunk and blew his brains out.
>>
>>35624872
>He's so ugly, girls like kill themselves to get away from him

Harsh
>>
>>35628069
>>35628123
>>35628528
Angry samefag pls

You're embarrassing yourself
>>
>>35625256

>talked about depression and suicide all the time

How does one find a gf like this, or anyone for that matter? Did it come up during the relationship, or before you were together? What was it like when you first opened up to each other?

I'm not saying I want a depressed gf, but someone open minded about suicide would be a breath of fresh fucking air these days.
>>
File: Untitled.png (6KB, 342x138px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
6KB, 342x138px
>>35628603
Only one to be embarrassed is you, for being such a horrible partner.
>>
Lovely gal schoolfriend hanged herself the day I skipped school

Nothing really out of the ordinary, just your ordinary depressed teenage girl with a twitter diary talking about how she'll never find somebody.

also had an uncle that OD'd on sleeping pills, but I don't know any backstory because it's all hidden on his locked phone...
>>
>>35628661
>implying it isn't possible that you are a professional fast photoshopper who practices this samefagging technique over and over to trick us
>>
>>35623963
Why do you want to hear a story you already know the ending of?
>>
He was a nice guy, popular, and attractive. He sold drugs, did drugs (nothing hard), and generally was part of the "hippie" crowd. One day, the big pot distributor in my home town got busted and a couple weeks later he was found dead in the woods with a case of beer that he didn't like, "his" shotgun and a shitload of pills. Cops ruled it a suicide, but some of the local cops were the big dealer's customers. Big dealer got off on a technicality.
>>
>>35628619
You don't want a depressed gf. You idealise the idea of 'someone who understands' or whatever but it seriously fucking sucks.

We lived on the same street as kids. I had an older brother who was a total chad from day 1 and hated my guts, she was the only other kid. She moved away when her parents split, we were 11. Her mom moved back for work when we were 16, and since we both had no friends we looked each other up. We would go to the park and listen to miserable music with one headphone in each, smoke, I'd try to skateboard and she'd write - we both sucked of course. Typical emo kid shit

Her mom got a new man who was awful to her and to Marie (gf) too. She'd try to stay as late as possible when we were out together , I could tell she didn't want to go home. She even slept in the park sometimes.

My house was stable but that's just it. Stable. There was no love there, no hate either, just no real emotion. I knew a guy in the kitchen at the restaurant I worked at who was living in a cheap place and got him to bump me up the list. I started working more shifts and became a waiter to get tips. She got a job at a dressmakers (she liked to sew) and we got a place

It was a fucking dive, we were kids really. We didn't decorate any of the rooms, we just put a mattress on the floor in the main room, ate off paper plates with plastic cutlery and had a T.V I bought with me from home. We'd only see each other a few hours a night since I was at college and working nights so I was exhausted, and she was working full time and her mental health was deteriorating

I think what started to really break her was seeing me the way I was. I just has no time anymore, I didn't play my guitar, or skate, we couldn't sit in the park and dream. She knew it, at least I think she did and I she thought it was her fault , that she'd taken it away from me. I was just so, so tired all the time. My grades were slipping, I got mugged twice, our fridge broke, it all just got fucked
>>
>>35629085
The thing is, I always knew, that if things got really bad. Like REALLY bad, I could go home, grovel, and there would be a place for me. My parents may not speak to me, look at me with constant disappointment , but I'd be safe. She never had that , and I think she just felt bottled up. I think that's almost what she wanted to give me - like, freeing me I guess

I tried to do the upbeat 'we're going to make something of ourselves, American dream!' Shit but it's just not my character. I was as miserable as her and could see I was fucked. I was missing deadlines, late on coursework, I could see my future vanishing. I'm a skeleton now, but back then I was even thinner and looked like shit

So I came in from work one day, up the stairs and down the corridor to our place and I see the note on the door and she's just there, inside, in the bath, dead. I hadnt spoke to her the previous night because I'd worked a double shift and got home at 1AM and didn't want to wake her and I guess that gave her enough time to make her mind up

I realise absolutely nobody asked for this but I've never said it to anyone and just typing it out has been really cathartic sorry to blog
>>
>>35629214
Thanks for sharing, i needed to get some tears out and imagining my gf doing this, mind just goes blank. I cant think of anything that would make me want to kill myself but losing her would.Im sorry bro :(
>>
>>35629442
>crying over anonymous posts
Get a load of this faggot
>>
>>35623963
My brother.

For a lot of years I knew he had problems, mostly bi-polar and possibly schizo but I didn't know how to address it. He was often violent, an alcoholic and abused various drugs when he so desired. Any help we tried to get him, he'd pretend to use the treatments and then regress again.

Couple years ago he got in to a domestic with his wife, threatened her with a gun and knew he was going back to jail. He called me the day of to tell me he was doing it, to which all I could say was, "you don't have to prove anything to anyone." Not really believing him because he threatened it so many times over the years. He shot himself and I blame myself for not going out of my way to stop him.
>>
>>35629481
I was already gonna cry. I just found some catalysts. Btw fuck off you emotionless goon
>>
>>35629621
>emontionless
just because I don't take the internet doesn't mean I'm emotionless, underage normalfag
>>
File: nn8JeI.jpg (17KB, 424x414px) Image search: [Google]
nn8JeI.jpg
17KB, 424x414px
>>35629481
Ease up there hombre
>>
File: 255902808627216384.png (8KB, 112x112px) Image search: [Google]
255902808627216384.png
8KB, 112x112px
>>35624728
>nobody knows why they did it
>nobody could make sense of it
>man lost everything he tried so hard to earn

dude people kill themselves for such trivial reasons lmao!!
>>
Neighbor down the street from me. Year younger. We weren't "friends" but we could talk to each other. He was pretty normal and well liked.

Killed himself via bleach sometime in March of his senior year. This was 5 years ago. People still post on his facebook
>>
Yes. It was all over the news

>Robert had serious mental problems he inherited from his father
>Dad hung himself in their basement
>At the ripe age of 15, Robert gets a gun, kills his mother, then himself
>>
My former math teacher from high school. He was going through a divorce. One day he just didn't show up, he was found in his garage where he had shot himself.

One of my brother's friends in high school left the car running in the garage. Strangely enough he had a twin brother, weird how just one of them remains now.
>>
>>35629214
>>35629085

I'm a chronically depressed gf with a long term partner and your story has made me cry my eyes out.
We've been together since we were 15 and we're 23 now. Life has always been difficult between us but for me more than him. He comes from a secure, middle-class background whereas I've always lived in poverty and grew up surrounded by alcoholism, domestic abuse, being the recipient of sexual abuse and lived in a homeless hostel from age 16 to 21.

We've been together but physically separated for a few while now, both on other ends of the country studying at university. He graduated last year and has been seeing nothing but success and fulfilment, and keeps talking about he'll finally be able to get get flat for us, that I'll finally have have home again. Me on the other hand, my depression has come back harder than it ever has before. I stopped attending university 4 weeks ago. I don't answer my phone, check my emails, not from anybody but him. I've missed so many deadlines, I've definitely failed my entire year because of this. He thinks I'm fine but I've basically been cocooned in total isolation in my accommodation room for weeks. I sleep all day and I stay up all night in front of my computer screen. I haven't seen real daylight in 2 weeks now.

Lately I've been getting up and going out in the night to this overpass. I stand there and look over the edge and wonder if it's high enough, that even if it wasn't how a car would probably do me in not soon after. Would it hurt? Would I regret it as soon as I stepped over the edge? He would better off without me anyway. I'm only a burden. His stupid, weak, incompetent failure of a girlfriend always holding him back with all her fucking baggage.

Actually, I can draw a lot of parallels with your story, and it's made me realise how much it would actually destroy my partner if I were to leave him like that. I'm going to try harder Anon, for him, for me, for you and your ex. Thank you for sharing.
>>
>>35630035

> mfw when i have a twin brother
> mfw when i want to fucking kill myself since highschool

damn anon, i felt guilt
>>
A couple. First was an upper classman that was 2 or 3 years ahead of me, who played tuba. Incredibly tall & lanky fellow that walked with a gait. He was really kind and always spoke softly. I was in a different instrument section & also much younger so we didn't talk too much, but it was always a good interaction when we did.

Apparently he shot himself with a revolver sometime after graduating high school. As far as I know, no one knows why he did it, or those that do know, wouldn't disclose it.

The second was the father of a kid that I hung out with during late elementary and early middle school. I only spoke to his father a handful of times, but he was quite... "intense." During a football game in which I played pepband for, the dude yelled at the coach about not putting his son in until he got kicked out.

That was the last time I saw him. He later hanged himself in the basement, and my friend found his body after school. Apparently his dad was really into meth. Not sure if it lead to a proper mental break, or lead to problems that only seemed resolvable via suicide, but it was probably a big factor.

I feel bad for tall tuba guy, but not much for the dad since he was really shitty. I felt awful for my friend, though. He was one of the most cheery & upbeat people I knew (almost to the point of annoyance), and he withdrew so much after that. I didn't see much of him after that, and he & his mom moved shortly after the suicide
Thread posts: 93
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.