[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>parents won't pay for therapy sessions

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1752110.png (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1752110.png
21KB, 400x400px
>parents won't pay for therapy sessions
>>
>>35623914
i know that feel. 23 year old NEET who didnt finish high school and hasnt worked for longer than 3 months my whole life. i dont even want to get better i just want money so i can live and people will leave me the fuck alone
>>
File: 1473879883614.png (207KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1473879883614.png
207KB, 700x700px
>>35623914
>parents won't pay for me to get my dick cut off even though i told them that obama said i have a legitimate illness
>>
>>35623914

>expecting your parents to pay for things after 18

Just kill yourselves already and ease their burden.
>>
>>35624013
if he got a diagnosis and NEETbux he could be reimburse them tenfold in a matter of months
>>
>>35623914
>therapist rejected you because you weren't making progress
>>
>>35623914
>therapist won't make the next appointment
>>
File: 1486760736904.jpg (10KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
1486760736904.jpg
10KB, 300x168px
>>35624112
>therapist rejected you because you kept texting and calling her when she specifically said her number was for emergencies only
>>
>>35624013

desu it's their fault for bringing me into this world and making me the way i am. I'm proud to be a burden on them.
>>
>>35624112
>therapist rejected you because he started to suspect you were autistic instead of just anxious and depressed
he was right
>>
>>35624410
But don't you have to have growing difficulties to be considered autistic?
>>
>>35624417
>growing difficulties
What did you mean by this? Like problems in childhood? I did, just no one attributed them to possible autism at the time
>>
>>35624475
>What did you mean by this?

Like are you a midget
>>
>>35623914
Therapy is a joke. You're not missing out on anything
>>
>>35624483
5'9, so by 4chan standards yes
>>
>>35624475
What kind of childhood problems did you have? I was really smart as a kid so I don't think I'm autistic
>>
parents don't think someone rapped me. i went to a hospital because of a car accident. i had a nightmare of the rape. i asked to go see a therapist, they said i don't have time i have therapy physical to go to.
>>
>>35624546
Being really smart as a kid isn't relevant at all, I was too.

I did things like throw tantrums over fabric textures against my skin. I had to rip all the tags out of clothes and refused to wear socks because the seams felt like hell against my toes. I freaked out when my shoelaces weren't "like Michael Jordan's" (I needed them to be perfectly symmetrical over the tops of my shoes like I had seen in shoe ads). I had rituals with eating - I ate foods very slowly one by one in specific orders. It would take me an hour or more to eat a meal. Also just generally being weird and having difficulty making friends.
>>
File: rapped.jpg (8KB, 312x161px) Image search: [Google]
rapped.jpg
8KB, 312x161px
my online therapist was actually pretty chill told i couldn't pay and he gave me his email so we could stay in touch although he is gay so there might be some hidden agenda

>>35624705
>parents don't think someone rapped me.

its okay anon i know that feel
>>
>>35624892
Yeah I didn't act like an autist as a child
>>
>>35625502
>Yeah I didn't act like an autist as a child
Good for you
>>
>>35624960
thank you, i even told them when i came home. we moved to another house for me. friend just came home stole a bunch of video games. mom asked how come you missing a bunch of games here. that's why i didn't want anon here.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.