[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MENA robots

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 14

File: ypg.jpg (110KB, 787x960px) Image search: [Google]
ypg.jpg
110KB, 787x960px
Can we have another Middle Eastern bot thread? Kurdbot from the previous thread here

MENA normies and Chads need not apply
>>
File: 9c0-1.jpg (43KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
9c0-1.jpg
43KB, 600x480px
>guy in the pic
>mfw

I guess i just got brown fever
>>
File: images-1.jpg (11KB, 239x211px) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
11KB, 239x211px
>>35624229

>tfw no fembot gf with brown fever

You're probably a fag anyways
>>
>>35624229
I'm white and I think middle-eastern men are pretty handsome. The well-kept bearded look is very good.
>tfw no SAA bf
>>
File: did he seriously just post that.jpg (55KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
did he seriously just post that.jpg
55KB, 600x338px
>>35624806

>SAA
>not YPG

Pleb tier taste

Also how the fuck do you even know this, i have seen literally zero women who know anything about the syrian civil war
>>
White Muslim guy here w/ serious question

How do I get Moroccan women to stop throwing themselves at me? Is it really that bad over there?
>>
>>35625193

>white muslim

You mean a convert? If yes

>falling for the Islam meme

Kekked
>>
>>35623892
No fuck off with these country specific threads. That shit ruined /int/.
>>
>>35625157
That isn't a woman you're talking to lol
>>
How long before /pol/ shows up?
>>
>>35625222

Where else am i going to talk to fellow MENA robots? You know how rare robotism is amongst our people? MENA cultures are literally some of the most extraverted and social cultures in the world, if you thought that the West was full of normies try being Middle Eastern.
>>
>>35625295
>FUCKING SAND NIGGERS KILL YOURSELVES #MAGA #IWILLDIEFORISRAEL

seriously, this shit is getting out of hand. What do that many 16 year olds have to be that pissed off about anyway?
>>
>>35625222
/britfeel/ regular here. Dont be mad because no one commented in your shit country's thread.
>>
>>35625305
I don't give a flying fuck you fucking sandnigger faggot these generals a fucking safe space cancers that discourage anonymous discourse and do not belong on /r9k/.

So what now, every country gets a general to bitch and moan about the struggles of being a robot in said country? How is that any fucking different from a bunch of anonymous users bitching collectively about being a robot in society in general?

Not only are you a robot, you're fucking retarded.
>>
>>35625295

Ikr

Previous thread got derailed into another sunni vs shia discussion. Like jesus christ/muhammad ibn abdullah , can they stop it for a second?
>>
>>35625372

>someone knowing your ethnicity removes your anonymity
>m-muh safe space

Kill yourself retard
>>
>>35625338
Sure dude, lets just pollute /r9k/ with country generals. No more creativity needed, just whine in your respective country thread.
>>
>>35625403
>pollute /r9k/ with country generals
>pollute
As if a handful of country threads are stopping or hampering any of the riveting >tfw no gf thread that happen all day everyday.
>>
>>35625403
Delete this thread right now we need more room for trap threads and /eggman/ generals
>>
>>35625401
No please, you kill yourself with your retarded idea of making counrty generals. It lowers the amount of people willing to lurk the rest of the board because they stay confined to their country general

Generals ruin boards. Look at /int/. Look at /jp/. Christ, we even have a /vg/ board just because of how much cancer they were on /v/.

Stop with this divide and conquer shit. /r9k/ is above that, we transcend race.
>>
>>35625372
So shit is specific to your country/culture. You think the entire world lives in the same social setting and experiences the same things?
>>
>>35625484
>It lowers the amount of people willing to lurk the rest of the board
I dont think this is true at all. I just have britfeel in one tab and check back occasionally while browsing other threads. Not that hard.
>>
>>35625484

> /r9k/ is above that, we transcend race

But previously you said

>How is that any fucking different from a bunch of anonymous users bitching collectively about being a robot in society in general?

This is literally r9k

Seems like you hate both r9k and sandniggers. Why would you enter a thread full of both of them?
>>
>>35623892
Ignorant Westerner here. How are things where you live OP?
>>
>>35625588

Its still pretty feudal. You are expected to be very social and consistently stay in touch with your family, neighbors and friends. If you dont people will think you're crazy or something. Also in the poorer areas tribal ties still exist, though weakly, since the majority of tribes were either destroyed or absorbed into armed movements/bigger tribes during the various wars in the region. Note that tribes are more like really big families rather than the ooga booga tribes in africa.
>>
>>35625685
>You are expected to be very social and consistently stay in touch with your family, neighbors and friends.
How do you feel about this? I mean you're on /r9k/ so I assume everyone on here has some social issues.
>>
>>35625716

I obviously hate it. Whenever im with family i try to be social but i just come off as a tryhard. They try their best to make it not awkward but its still not comfortable in the least.

Though i should have clarified, im an immigrant (i was raised in the West) so im not in the Middle East right now. I have been there for a couple of years though so i do know how it works.

My problems mainly come from me growing up as basically a Westerner with Middle Eastern parents. They didnt understand me i didnt understand them, so i was basically left to my own devices as a child and was never properly raised.
>>
>>35625837
Whereabouts in the west? I've known some ME guys that have grown up here in England that struggle to balance the culture of the country plus the 'old ways' their family live by.
>>
>>35625912

I would rather not specify, i would be recognizable if i did.

In their case they at least got raised by their parents. Sure being raised as an ME guy in the West isnt ideal, but my parents barely raised me at all. I was just told to go to school, study, make money and thats it. They really tried but they just didnt understand how to raise a kid who was basically a Westerner. Its a prime example of a culture clash and why you should never have kids in another country without being fully assimilated into the local culture.
>>
Hello fellow MENA robots. How are you doing? Its been a while since we have had these threads.
>>
>>35626475

Not too amazing desu, but thats common on r9k i guess.

What about you?
>>
>>35623892
Biji Kurdistan!

Hope you guys get your freedom my brothers.
I'm from kashmir, please wish us luck to get freedom too. Or atleast be annexed by Pakistan instead.

its so rare to meet fellow mid east/ muslim bots.
>>
>>35623892
>Kurdrobot makes a MENA r9k thread
>We somehow have to talk politics about the Syrian civil war
Jesus you mountain turks need to fuck off. Kurds aren't MENA anyway, you're trash
>>
>>35626846
can kashmir be MENA? we part of greater mid east? we muslim too. we are more irani than arbic though.
>>
>>35626933
nice dubs
yeah you can stay kashmir bro
fuck india btw
literal niggers
>>
love u guys thanks for this
>>
>>35626975
yeah bro i hate india. they cant even use toilets and drink cow piss. they passed a law that banned eating of meat in some muslim neighborhoods in Occupied kashmir, its pathetic.

How is life for you like fellow MENA bot?
>>
>>35626815

Thanks alot my dude. Its refreshing to see other MENA people support us. I unfortunately dont know too much about your people's struggle, but i support you in your fight for freedom, no one should have to live under someone elses country/government.

On another note it also surprised me to know that our languages come from a common ancestor, i never knew that before i started reading more on the subject

>>35626846

>not MENA but literally in the middle east

You're garbage, i never said that we have to talk about the syrian civil war, this is for general robot stuff. Why turkroaches always have to be this butthurt.
>>
File: c9028a9b32f22bb07ccd01af05d05823.png (426KB, 1479x1361px) Image search: [Google]
c9028a9b32f22bb07ccd01af05d05823.png
426KB, 1479x1361px
>>35627113

Forgot to attach pic

Original comment
>>
File: persian-empire-05.jpg (971KB, 2392x1488px) Image search: [Google]
persian-empire-05.jpg
971KB, 2392x1488px
>>35627113
>>35627152

the gold colour on that is the best language group. :^)

seems mainly on the borders of pic related.
>>
>>35627057
better than most cuz my family are kinda rich but what's really affecting me is that im out of place don't belong, i don't fit in anywhere i try and i just up feeling cripplingly alone.
>tfw no friends
>tfw literal no social
least i have money to buy meaningless vidya aye?
>>35627113
YOU brought up the YPG and "muh freedom"
>>
File: cyrus_portrait.jpg (59KB, 300x410px) Image search: [Google]
cyrus_portrait.jpg
59KB, 300x410px
>>35627254

>ywn resurrect the persian empire

Why live?

Where are you from Iranid bro?
>>
>>35627354
inshallah things will get better for you my brother, are you in the west? i wouldn't mind chilling with you/playing vidya with you.

>>35627409
>ywn resurrect the persian empire
So much, So badly, it was our glory days.

I'm from kashmir bro, so on that map where it says taxilla, just a tiny bit past the river on the left, but still inside the yellow border.
(azad kashmir)

we celebrate Nowruz and speak farsi still a bit. my great grandad is from Ishfahan though.
>>
>>35627354

>YOU brought up the YPG and "muh freedom"

Its just a picture you autist, i havent even talked about the YPG here.

>muh freedom

That was in reply to the kashmiri bro, AFTER you posted your butthurt comment.

Seriously dude, try to be less butthurt. Literally everywhere i see turkroaches they are angry at everyone and everything.
>>
>son of Iraqi parents
>born and raised in America
>agnostic
>fucking hate the middle eastern
race

Honestly glad I was raised here
>>
>>35627666
traitor faggot
whites will never accept you regardless of what you believe.
>>
>>35627530
>>35627354

guys can we please stop fighting :( its making me sad.
please unite. we have to be strong. i know i'm only little kashmir but we have to be together.

the world hates us just for being who we are, and we are robots on top of that so the world hates us and we hate ourselves too, it will not be good.

I love the turks, and i love the kurds too, same for my persian and arab brothers. we are one people.

Islam united us once, and no one in the world could stop us. now we are 1.2 billion, how amazing?
>>
>>35627666

>666

shaytan poster.

also brother, if you're in the west you know they will always hate you right? they dont hate you for your religion, they hate you cause you are foreign.
>>
>>35627521

Ah you're the kashmiri bro, i thought maybe a Persian guy entered the thread.

Have you read about how Indo European languages spread to the Middle East and Central/South Asia? Its pretty interesting if you are interested in this kind of stuff.
>>
>>35627814
yep! the languages split into Indo-Aryan which had just an aryan branch in iran i think. its pretty cool.

alot of our words can actually be traced back pretty easily.

like i know kurds and iranians that say HudaHafiz, indians dont even know what that means and neither do arabs.
>>
>>35627901

Yeah southern Indian is really different, but northern languages can be pretty similar

Where are you now? Also an immigrant?
>>
>>35628186
yep immigrant living in England right now. i'm a student here, locals are friendly though.
>>
>>35628213

Did you grow up in the West or immigrated later on?
>>
>>35628371
grew up here, immigrated when i was a kid though. and yourself?
>>
>>35623892
Get the fuck out of my country, plague
>>
ALLLL AYOUUUN EL SOUUUUUD
>>
File: qn4WHrp.jpg (43KB, 425x424px) Image search: [Google]
qn4WHrp.jpg
43KB, 425x424px
>mfw sucking uncut brown cock

I need a brown guy to pump my cute white pussy full of his sperm, and make my belly swell up with our mixed kids
>>
>>35628705

I would be willing to do that

>implying this isn't a guy
>>
>>35628513

Im >>35626032

Grew up here in the west. Probably the reason why i ended up here on r9k,?though i wouldnt want to go back as im basically fully assimilated at this point
>>
>tfw no qt mena robot bf
>>
>>35629063

Where do you live?

Original post fampai
>>
Hell of a thread boys
and this is original content blox
>>
>>35629183

Wasnt too bad indeed but i was hoping for some more mena bots to be here. I wasnt expecting a whole lot but this is a bit depressing.
>>
Original bump

The robot is shit
>>
File: 8e8.png (8KB, 509x619px) Image search: [Google]
8e8.png
8KB, 509x619px
Why does everyone seem to hate us. Every girl in contactfag threads always has "white or asian only" as a requirement

Fuck
>>
File: 1487527375556.jpg (251KB, 918x1224px) Image search: [Google]
1487527375556.jpg
251KB, 918x1224px
Brehs, how do I go about attracting a Turkish girl? What do they like? This one has a picture of Ataturk as her phone background and seems to be against erdogan. Turkish girls are absolutely beautiful
>>
>>35630805

>ataturk

Into the trash it goes

This is the t*rk equivalent of whores supporting trump on twitter for attention

Anyways girls like that are thirsty for western cock usually, just be 5'10" or preferably taller, somewhat confident and most importantly western and you're set.
>>
File: image(2).jpg (54KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
image(2).jpg
54KB, 657x527px
>>35630903
I'm 6'2 and she's tall, maybe 6' so it works out well. I never knew roach girls we so gorgeous. Thanks for the advice my lad
>>
Gas the Kurds, Armenian Imperium NOW!
>>
We are an invading force. We have to endure. Get the degree. Get the job. Bring a girl back from home if you have to. There's no stopping this Train. U.S and Europe will be ours, Inshallah.
>>
>>35625157
>wanting a Kurdish communist
Kurd, please. The fuck outta here with that shit.
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.