[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Me in mental hospital

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 10

Me in mental hospital
>>
>>35622833
Nice DSL boi, I'mma blow em out tho
>>
>>35622833
lies because you wouldn't have a phone in one

I've been to 2 of them
>>
>>35622833
Why is such a good looking faggot mentally ill? Waste of skin
>>
>twinky looking
>wearing a cross
Oh boy!
>>
>>35622833

Do they let you have conjugal visits in asylums?
>>
>>35622833
James? Is that you? originalu
>>
>>35622861
Look theres emergency buttons
>>
you're cute tho.. im not christian but i could be
>>
if your local hospital's psych ward is like mine, I wouldn't recommend you go there even if you are feeling awful. They will not help you. They will try to drug you, and you will be thrown into a psych ward with people in completely different circumstances from you. You will be surrounded by nurses that constantly check on you in your room and are not really trained to be much more than zookeepers - they are not therapists, and frankly some of them can be very condescending towards you and will think they are better and smarter than you.

Aside from the drugging there will be "group therapy" sessions of some sort or another once or twice a day during the weekdays that you will feel completely disconnected from because of how braindead stupid, one size fits all, cater to the lowest common denominator it is. One-on-one therapy with an actual occupational therapist isn't something that the doctors will even mention to you here, they will just want to fucking drug you. They will push it on you until you make 100% clear that you're not hearing it. At best they will put you on a waiting list to see a therapist on the hospital and discharge you, and so you being in there was pretty much a waste of time to begin with.
>>
>>35622833
Fuck off normie shit

Normie shit!
Normie shit!
>>
>>35622833
OP, why are you so smoking hot and not getting the love of a loyal qt gf? I swear, you could get the ass or the heart of any lady you want
>>
>>35622833
>>35622923

what you in there for? depression? suicidal? psychological reason?
>>
>>35622923
let me fuck your boi pussy bro
>>
>>35623009
He has a baby face, and possibly is a manlet or has a small dick
>>
File: tmp_6874-20170320_00031-(...)..jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_6874-20170320_00031-(...)..jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
>>35623208
I finally attacked my father
>>
>>35622833
SAGE IN ALL FIELDS

thread with same pictures has been posted multiple times before
>>
>>35623293

can relate, but differently.

I haven't seen my father in like 6+ years. Last thing he said was I was a failure and useless.

I know what it is like to have a shit useless father.

Hope it works out for you man.
>>
File: 20170226_234528.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
20170226_234528.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
>>35623278
apple bed racecar original
>>
lmao deformed delts shit frame enjoy being a freak
>>
>>35623293
>>35623345
It's a good thing you're in the mental hospital lol.
>>
>>35623344
Thata someone posing as me
>>
>>35623345
show me your hole anon. where you at? i have condoms and lube.
>>
>>35623345

why post nude of yourself? It seems like there is more issues here than just attacking your father.

I'm not judging, you can do what you want, but it isn't really a normal thing to do.
>>
File: 20170318_181442.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
20170318_181442.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
>>35623378
Tried to kill myself
>>35623378
>>35623426
Didnt attack my father thats just some retard posing as.me
>>
>>35623293
>>35623345
>>35623424

show me your ass to prove its you.

also where you at? which hospital?
>>
>Allowed necklace
>Allowed phone
>Handsome as shit
I hope you fucking kill yourself
>>
>>35622861
leel niggerino been in 2 too and had my phone in both
>>
File: 1489794384141.jpg (206KB, 1600x1387px) Image search: [Google]
1489794384141.jpg
206KB, 1600x1387px
Op you should restore your forskin. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hoVg-m4tfQ0
>>
>>35623345
show ass please
>>
>>35623345
that's not even you you autist
>>
What's your routine? You got a nice bod

No homo
>>
>>35622833
are there any mentally cuties there?
>>
>>35623716
its not him. he wont show ass.
>>
show ass faggot
>>
File: jodi-arias2.jpg (49KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
jodi-arias2.jpg
49KB, 750x500px
Plenty of hot crazies out there.

http://www.stationgossip.com/2016/06/hot-female-criminals-that-would-be.html
>>
>>35623293
Can relate to that, my father has zero emotional intelligence, he doesn't realise when he's being an anxiety inducing nasty bully.
>>
>>35623460
Hi OP

How tall are you?
How much do you weight?
How much can you bench?
How much can you squat?

Ty
>>
What the fuck? I know you.

Brandon Ball? LOL
>>
Pic looks fake as fuck. The guy is wearing a necklace, so it's 100% not a mental hospital. I make my patients strip naked, squat, and cough. I'd confiscate the necklace before we even start signing papers.
>>
>>35623345
I want to believe tbqh
>>
>>35624917
>cuz all mental hospitals have the exact same rules

nigga i was in a mental hospital which was open for public rofl, people could come in and out at any time, nurses were total bros and you can self admit or leave at any time.
>>
>>35625476

I'm not a "nigga". Judging by the way you write I can only assume you live in some 3rd world piece of shit.

No real hospital will allow inpatients to keep a knife, gun, flamethrower, nuclear warhead, or any other deadly weapons that could harm others or self on their person during the stay. All real hospitals do have the same rules. There are literally government agencies and professional organizations that lay out the rules that apply for all hospitals. Someone who is involuntarily committed to a hospital, a real hospital that is, is not allowed to leave when they want to. It's kind of in the definition of involuntary committal. At least you seem to understand that hospitals are open to the public though. I'd have thought someone as stupid as you would think hospitals were only open to space aliens or something similarly ridiculous.
>>
>>35624064
>How tall are you?
5'9
>How much do you weight?
155 pounds
>How much can you bench?
135 lbs
>How much can you squat?
165 lbs
>>
>mental hospital
>allowed something you wear around your neck
Explain.
>>
>>35625897
Manlet but cute. Would fuck you desu. Show boipucci.
>>
>>35622833
baby let's sin
>>
>>35622923
nevermind you ain't cute
>>
W-w-will you be my crazy bf?

origainioio
>>
>>35625944
chut up he is not a manlet
>>
>>35625897

>5'9"

Average sized penises look massive on manlet bodies lmao.
>>
>>35625983
>his height doesn't start with a 6
>not a manlet
kek
>>
>>35625800
>No real hospital will allow inpatients to keep a knife, gun, flamethrower, nuclear warhead, or any other deadly weapons that could harm others or self on their person during the stay.
i never said they will allow you to keep these kinds of things, but many hospitals allow phones, laptops, whatever. some don't search you at all, like the one i was in.

>There are literally government agencies and professional organizations that lay out the rules that apply for all hospitals.
not all of them make the same rules, not all hospitals are the same, not every psychiatric ward is like that. you're dumb af if you can't comprehend the idea of having multiple ways of running these kinds of hospitals.

>Someone who is involuntarily committed to a hospital, a real hospital that is,
again, some hospitals allow you to submit yourself and leave whenever you want. they are REAL hospitals. are you american, that you assume everything is 100% the same and that all mentally ill people should be locked up?

>At least you seem to understand that hospitals are open to the public though.
some mental hospitals are, some aren't. most mental hospitals in my country don't just let you walk right in and sit by a patients bed. the one i was in, did allow it tho. some have strict visiting hours, some don't. it's not that complicated.
>>
File: rullymeksyathik.jpg (17KB, 128x108px) Image search: [Google]
rullymeksyathik.jpg
17KB, 128x108px
>>35626041
could start with a 7
>>
Oh pee where do you live?
>>
>>35626105
>are you american
Kek. Are you not? Hospitals outside of America are a meme.
>>
>>35626367
europoop hospital made me none suicidal and be semi-functional again... so theres that..
>>
>>35626105

>i never said they will allow you to keep these kinds of things...
Maybe these places you are talking about are not hospitals. At least not a psychiatric hospital, and certainly not inpatient acute psychiatric unit. Are you thinking of the school counselors office? I don't think they take away your phones or do routine body searches.

>not all of them make the same rules...
You don't really understand how these rules work. The people who make the rules make the rules, all of them. They expect the hospitals to follow the rules or the hospital will no longer be allowed to operate. Hospitals have slight differences of course. They have different decorating, or different charting systems even. The exact same rules apply for every single hospital in America despite this. There are fines and prison sentences for not following them.

>again, some hospitals allow you to submit yourself...
I am American.
You mean a voluntary committal? It's unlawful imprisonment to not allow a patient to leave when they want to. It would be Against Medical Advice, but they have that right. This is one of the many rules I'm talking about. I believe that the mentally ill should be locked up when they are a threat. Maybe I'm just too American but I want to fix the problem. When a man is trying to kill his neighbors for implanting satellites in his teeth it's a problem. We could send him to jail, let him kill his neighbors/get killed in self defense by neighbors, or lock his crazy ass up and try to help him.

>some mental hospitals are...
I think this part was just lost in translation, my bad. This sounds like an inpatient vs outpatient thing. Even then we still protect the patients and don't let strangers roam about no matter what kind of hospital it is. I can't imagine a hospital like that.
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 500x501px
>in mental hospital
>internet access
>technology at hand
>unsupervised
>attractive
>fit
>browses /r9k/
>>
canadian here, had my phone in mental hospital before though i wasn't supposed to, not like they even bother to search you at any of the places i've been to. fucking cucks only made me worse off imo
>>
>>35626892
Dont forget
>empty hands but is taking pictures including nude pictures
>no timestamp
This thread is retarded for not noticing the impossible pictures
>>
>>35627367

Obviously he brought his tripod and wireless camera remote controller with him to the hospital. All he has to do is hang a do not disturb sign on his door and he can do his nude photoshoot.
>>
>mental
>manlet
Really makes me think.
>>
File: RiRi-Williams-Ironheart.png (913KB, 1032x689px) Image search: [Google]
RiRi-Williams-Ironheart.png
913KB, 1032x689px
>>35623460
>>35623293
>>35622833

>claims to be in a mental hospital
>has his phone
>has swallowable objects which can be used as a weapon
>HAS HIS DRAWSTRING IN HIS PANTS

Stop larping OP. IF you are in a mental hospital it's the shittiest most lax on there is.
>>
>>35622833
you look like my mother
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.