[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do girls actually hit a wall at 28-30 years old? I'm currently

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: japs.gif (2MB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
japs.gif
2MB, 320x320px
Do girls actually hit a wall at 28-30 years old?

I'm currently 23 and get no attention from women whatsoever but everyone tells me this will change the older I get, with the tipping point around 28-30.

Does anyone here have first hand experience of this phenomenon?
>>
If you want to be a stepdad, yeah you'll have some options. Its a meme for the girls that don't get fat or have kids though.
>>
>>35622774
If you meet a girl at 28-30 don't touch it till you absolutely confirm it doesn't have kids. Stupid fucking cunts will try to stick their problems into your life. Also ignore her if she dated black guys, I watched what it did to my sister's friend. She became actual trash.
>>
>>35622774
I am 25 and got back at uni few months ago
Live in dorm and have plenty of young qts around
There are some older chicks my age and up too
They constantly try to hit on guys but can't compete with fresh pussy
No one takes them seriously
Young Stacies are mean af to them
It's fun to watch
>>
I'm 29 and I get zero attention from women.

I'm 6'4 and used to be decent looking. In my early 20's when I used to run I'd get girls catcalling me as they drove by from time to time.

The problem is my personality. I'm a sperglord. Women can smell it on me. Been that way since I was 15, 18, 21, 25, no different at 29.
>>
>>35622774
Yeah their biological clock is ticking and they'll most likely see their peers settling down and peer pressure is twice as heavy if you're a woman since society means everything to you. Most women age 27 and older get desperate but I would only pump and dump unless you are absolutely sure this is the girl for you. I'd recommend dating younger if you're 25+ and reliable.
>>
Why would you want 30 year old women? They weren't there for you when you needed them, and they just expect you to take them now that the odds have evened? Fuck them. I'd rather die a rorery otaku than be some cunt's pension.
>>
>>35623131
>6'4
You only have yourself to blame.
>>
30 year old here.

Yeah, it changes. But unless you want be paying for another man's child, you're not going to be fucking the good looking girls. Those women are already taken.
>>
>>35623172
>This
They choose the popular guy
They prop him up
They end up fighting over him
He's almost always a cool guy that wants to see everyone scoring as much as him
Stuck around vapid cunts
2 years later he lost all his friends because they were really his girls friends, and when they fought because they kept bugging him until he cheated, sometimes going as far as to drug him. He loses his real friends because he changed so much

Women literally ruin everything, EVER LAST THING
>>
>>35623174

Uh, yea? I said it was because I was a sperglord. It's hard to fuck up the whole 'attracting women' thing when you're 6'4, but I managed.
>>
The wall is a something that a lot of guys misunderstand.

Take a 30 year old guy. Odds are this guy has been in the workforce for a few years and is making okay money. His options for dating can be any female from the ages of 21 to say 32. That's a pretty big age range.

Now lets look at a women who is the same age. Our thirty year old women who has been in the work force for a few years has seen her friends and family all get married and have kids. Her clock is starting to tick. By age 30 the number of good men on the market is pretty low. I am not talking about chads about talking about decent guys that are financially secure. So, what does our lady have to do? Lower her standards significantly if she want to get married!

That's the wall.
>>
Okay when you see people talk about the wall, they go on to talk about how they settle for beta men. So no, they don't hit a wall. They just start dating other types of guys.
You do realize a female can be like 50 and obese to the point of not being able to walk post an add online and find some guy 18-90 to go bang her if she wanted. a girl in her 30's can easily pull some guy to marry her she's just picky.
>>
>>35623204
>tfw 28 with a 21yo qt gf
I need to marry her.
>>
>>35623250
No, it has to be more than that. I've known 6'4 guys with literal Asperger's who've gotten laid, but then again they looked like total Chads too. They could barely string together a complete sentence, but they somehow did it.
>>
>tfw i didn't wait and just got a gf 5 years older than me

(^:
>>
>>35623388
That may be the case but the guy may be incompatible with her peer group.

An upper middle class 28 year old women is not going to marry some 21 year old high school drop out just cause he's hot.
>>
>>35623204
>unless you want be paying for another man's child, you're not going to be fucking the good looking girls.

Meh. I dunno. I see some good looking single moms, and a lot of not so good looking ones. It is hilarious how many of them have moved back in with their parents. Yet all we ever hear about is how worthless men are the ones moving back home or refusing to grow up.

Most of the decent looking looking women in their late 20s are either locked down in a long term relationship with a Chad, or sleeping around with Thad and Brad.

>>35622774
Yeah. Women my age look really old to me. I feel like I'd have to drink really hard for like 5 years to catch up to them. Seems like most women wear too much make up. Lots of cakefaces out there.

This is not even counting the ones that don't take care of themselves at all. I run, swim, and do lots of bodyweight exercises. I'd rather die a virgin than end up in a relationship with some hambeast.

It also seems like a ton of women start getting tattoos around age 25, and that really doesn't appeal to me. Especially when it is stupid shit like a big feather on the wrist . Really makes you question their judgement.
>>
>>35623388
>Women keep dreaming that MGTOW faggots didn't end up ruining this scheme

If they come to me at 30 and talk about settling down, they are getting the boot. At that stage in life, we are dating for 4 years before I even think about trusting their "birth control pills", because you know, they totally took those at 30.
>>
>>35623587
They don't care. You're just "that guy" with a bunch of bitterness and resentment. They'll just go on having hookups until they find some guy that'll put up with their shit. There is always someone. Sounds like you are the one that hit the wall.
>>
>>35622774
This varies by location. If you are in a large city, there is no change.

It's not until 32-34 that women start to panic. Until then, they don't care and they have no issue with fucking lots of men.

Ignore the delusional retards that constantly sperg about MUH 30 YEAR OLD PANIC. It is not remotely true.
>>
>>35623505
Yeah sure whatever you wanna tell yourself.
Their peer group is going to make fun any guy any of them chooses a lot of women are condescending, superficial, and look down on everyone else for even very minor reasons. Most of them only date because other girls are and they feel they are more deserving of all that than everyone else. It's just a competition they don't really care about having a family or anything they just want what other people have because they are entitled.
>>
>>35623691
No, 22 just here to stir the pot. I don't bother seeking females. I can literally pretend to read a book under the tree and around 3 will pop up and ask what I'm reading within 1 hour at the park. I've tested this enough to gauge how busy a day is. I like to make them feel like they annoy me by brushing them off.
>>
>>35623831
Go be bitter somewhere else, autist.

In the real world, where grown ups live, people get into relationships, get married and start families. If you weren't so autistic you would know that. Women don't do all those things because they are competing they do it because they want to.

I know it must suck being an unattractive subhuman that no women would ever want to to touch, but real people do this stuff all the time.
>>
>>35623907
t. Butthurt fem"anon"
>>
>>35623131
did you lose your virginity at least? I am 27, socially awkward and 6' 5". Only reason I'm not still a virgin is my height.
>>
File: 1454187836580.jpg (20KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1454187836580.jpg
20KB, 600x600px
>>35622774
>everyone tells me this will change the older I get
If you got a good education and have a stable job you can go after 20 year old in your 30's, let the roasties burn, they dug their grave now let them lay in it with their 30 cats and being bridesmaids forever!!!!

FUCKING ROASTIES!!!!
RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>tfw girls always want a guy several years older than them
>tfw get attention from younger girls but the 99% of the time you aren't having sex I'd rather be with a girl my own age
>girls my own age have aged like milk and have blown out their vaginas squirting out a kid
>>
>>35623107
what happened to her? Does she listen to rap?

>Young Stacies are mean af to them
What do they do?
>>
>>35623993

Nope.

I've spent the vast majority of my life sitting in my room on the computer, not working. I've done a lot of school but, again, women who have shown interest don't last past the first conversation when they smell it on me.
>>
>>35622774
The girls in the gif are dumb and one is super cute
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.