[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well Anon, you know what do to do right?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: jTGky8r.png (500KB, 540x740px) Image search: [Google]
jTGky8r.png
500KB, 540x740px
Well Anon, you know what do to do right?
>>
>>35622677
of course I know!

*starts crying*
>>
this is when I kiss her neck right?
>>
File: 1482351014386.jpg (7KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
1482351014386.jpg
7KB, 250x242px
>>35622677
SPEAK ENGLISH BITCH
>>
>"Y...y...yeah.
>Proceeds to ram dick in urethra
>Girl screams
>I don't get to cum
>Still a virgin
>>
>>35622677

Die. Die. Die. And DIE again because otherwise my comment ain't original.
>>
>>35622677
>stick it in
>wiggle it around
>pee
>pull it out
>slap her in the face with it
Not sure what to do with my penis, though.
>>
>>35622677
Bud Benis In Bagina :DDDD?
>>
>>35622677
"yeah"
"hey are you a... VIRGIN?"
"no, but my exes were frigid and it's been a while"
"oh okay"

>trumpoksign.png
>>
>S-sure thing b-baby. If you j-just open your knee to release the vagina hinge at the back I'd be happy to, uh, scrub it
>>
>>35622677
Yeah, flip over, I'm putting it in your shitter again tonight.
>>
I would cum within 30 seconds if I ever had sex with a girl that looks like that
>>
>>35622839
happened to me
too stupid to lie
she laughed but thankfully i was too high to care
>>
im supposed to use you like a toilet right?
>>
>>35622677
youre ugly please get away from me
>>
d-do I j-just p-p-put it in my m- m-m-m -m-mouth?
>>
>>35622677
Get out of my life
Come back when you have more than your meat flap to offer

No great man would have ever even thought about accepting the bilge men have to deal with today. Sure they look good, and they fuck good. What beyond that should they exist for in the modern era then? They don't reproduce anymore. They don't cook anymore. They don't clean anymore. They are either 8/10 or 3/10. They can't even handle their own shit. They then blame men for everything that has ever happened.

I'm gonna go find an Abo wife. I don't even care anymore. WESTERN WHORES ARE TRASH!
>>
>>35623257
as I see it, you only need to tell the lie once really. Now you don't have to lie any more, it will come naturally!
>>
>>35623325
I understand your sentiment, but Abos look like chimpanzees that successfully mated with boulders.
>>
>>35622677
2 stinky 1 pinky?
>>
>>35623672
>That actually was the joke anon

It's how I elaborated on how trashy the Western Female is. Sure it's social engineering that got them to this point. There isn't an excuse for their continued stupidity year after year though.
>>
Kiss neck, then work way down to pussy?

i want to eat a pussy bros
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.