[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AMA

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: pepe.jpg (48KB, 253x229px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
48KB, 253x229px
I'm a former shut-in, NEET for 7 years, 4chan user for 8 years, still have Bipolar disorder, used to have crippling social anxiety and phobia of women and couldn't leave the house for months due to paranoia

Now I'm a normie with a qt pie girlfriend, a good group of friends and I'm in school

AMA
>>
File: 1453738518022.jpg (33KB, 436x436px) Image search: [Google]
1453738518022.jpg
33KB, 436x436px
Why are you lying?

Origano
>>
File: sorry.jpg (87KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
sorry.jpg
87KB, 960x540px
>>35621678

I'm not. I was most likely a bigger loser than the average person on this board and now I have a modest, happy, and moderately successful life

(excuse the unimpressive images with my replies, I deleted my 4chan folders and these are just google image search pics . I haven't been a Channer for 2 years now so I have no need for them.)
>>
Someone ask me a question!
>>
>>35622065
how did you find your girlfriend and new friends?
>>
So what flipped the switch for you?
>>
>>35621652
how'd you manage it, OP?
>>
where are you from? did you have to go out of your way to find your girlfriend, or did it just happen spontaneously without even having to put effort into it?
>>
>>35622140

>Girlfriend

I met her at college. Sat next to her and talked to her more and more over time until I felt comfortable asking her on a date. I'm 24 and she's my first girlfriend

>Friends

I joined a hiking club!
>>
>>35621886
Your story is starting to add up, still even when I quit 4chan for a couple of years I kept my 4 chan folder cause I spent so long bloody collecting shit.
Well done any way,
What made you turn it all around?
>>
How desperate are (You) for (You)s? Also, saged.
>>
>>35621652
not really a typical r9k guy.

But ive heard a lot of reformed failed normies get a bitter at times. They gave up some hobbies, replaced it with social interaction, and at times feel that they "sold out". They don't understand them and that shit.

Any feelings like that?
>>
>>35622155
>>35622156

I had years of self-loathing and being suicidal. Then one day I woke up and decided I wanted to try instead of being a quitter. I applied for a job, got it and worked there for a year. It was retail so it was sink or swim as far as social anxiety went. It was hard at first but then it just became a habit and I developed social skills.

I also got a gym membership (I go every day now with my friend and can bench 225 lbs) and that helped a ton with confidence. Knowing that I'm strong feels great and I carry myself differently now.

Where before I was stuck in my head and I would rather die than be put in any social situation with someone I didn't know, now it is just second nature and natural for me

>>35622292
I'm from southern California
>>
how old are you?
original af
>>
>>35622364

I think I know what you're saying. I enjoy being a normie but there are some times where I want to go back to being a NEET and socialization can be a pain in the ass occasionally. For example, my friends might want to hangout but I'd rather play the new Zelda or work on my novel instead. I will ironically think "Fucking Normies" or "What a Chad cunt" but this is happening less and less.

Honestly I feel appreciate and blessed that my life is more normal now, because I truly hated myself and felt like a disgusting piece of shit for way too long
>>
>>35622478

I'm 24. My NEET period started when I was 16, 4chan at around 14 or 15

I might kill a few hours on here today between this thread, /fit/ and /a/ but desu the views on this website are way too misogynistic, racist and extreme and people are very nasty on here. I feel like it carried over into my own views when I would browse 4chan every day so that's why I stopped. Going on 2 years now without the Chan and I don't miss it too much senpai
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>35621652
This sounds like an amazing story. I'd ask you to tell it to me, but you already did. Oh well. Good luck.
>>
I'm 25 and feel it's too late for me.
No girl is gonna want an ugly lump with no experience for a boyfriend.
Specially when mommy does everything for me. I can't even feed myself.
>>
File: 1489138248081s.jpg (5KB, 208x250px) Image search: [Google]
1489138248081s.jpg
5KB, 208x250px
How did you do it ?
my progress went full ass backwards
please man help me
>>
File: 1488232228330.png (47KB, 1248x728px) Image search: [Google]
1488232228330.png
47KB, 1248x728px
Hi anon..im tired of being a neet...how can i get a gf how can i lose weight...i stopped playing vidya..i guess its something..life sucks..
>>
>>35622853

Then start doing for yourself. And don't look down on yourself so much, you're just a person and you're YOU. Have some respect for yourself

My girlfriend didn't care that she was my first and I can give her multiple orgasms now. Don't find excuses for problems that may not even exist
>>
>>35622942

Just keep trying until doing becomes a habit

>>35623007

Self-control, hard work and determination. There's no easy way
>>
>>35623049
I used to be a muay thai fighter,but now its been 2 years since i last leaved my home
>>
Ooh one more question OP.

How do you know you havent just been really manic for the last 2 years?
>>
>>35621652
how old are you and what's your major
>>
>>35623112

I'm sorry bro. You just gotta believe you can do it though. I see a psychologists who helps me with my OCD and he teaches me mindfulness techniques and uses CBT (cognitive behavioral therapy) to correct my destructive, paranoid and anxious though patterns. If you can I'd highly recommend a CBT therapist
>>
>>35623151

I can tell the difference. People around me would be commenting and I wouldn't give a fuck. I deal more with anxiety and depression than mania, for better or worse

>>35623161

24 and I'm a freshman at a community college. On track to major in engineering :^)
>>
>>35623195
The worst part is that my old friends are all in uni,and im here stuck at home jerking off to anime
>>
>>35623255

Just try your best every day and it will pass eventually man
>>
>NEET

Chad in pajama pants
>>
>>35623237
really?
I was hypomanic for a period apparently, and i couldnt tell till after. That said hypomania is a different kettle of fish to mania
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.