[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw reached financial success but still no gf

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1489798495622.jpg (111KB, 600x448px) Image search: [Google]
1489798495622.jpg
111KB, 600x448px
>tfw reached financial success but still no gf
>>
>>35621435
Have you reached physical success?
>>
A girlfriend obtained on the predication of financial success is unlikely to fulfill you. You're barking up the wrong tree, enjoy being rich though.
>>
You have to wait until they hit 30, you numbskull.
>>
>>35621435
Are you actually showing you're wealthy?
>>
>>35621708
No..I figured that would only attracted shallow gold diggers.
>>
>>35621740
Firstly, how old are you?
>>
Dude, women generally don't care so much about wealth, or at least the good ones don't.
>>
>>35621740
There's your problem fool.
>>
>>35621806
All women care about your wealth, no woman wants to marry a bum.
>>
>>35621869
Sure, but only desperate men want to marry street women too.

I mean that most women don't care if you're a Librarian or a CEO, provided you're not lazy. They don't care so much about the actual amount (if they're not shallow whores) as much as what holding down a job actually says about you.
>>
>>35622040
I don't care if a woman is a bum because I'm financially independent. Also women do care.Every single woman ever will be excited if you're a guy interested in her and you're a doctor or a CEO, don't kid yourself.
>>
>>35621740

I think I understand what you mean OP. You're not wondering why your wealth isn't attracting more women (especially because you know the answer -- you're not showing it off). You're simply frustrated that despite succeeding in one area of life you're lacking in another. Hence you're not truly happy
>>
>>35622040
lol you have no fucking clue what you're talking about
>>
>>35621740
You're going to have to buy a nice car or something.
>>
>>35622908
Yeah. All I've ever wanted since I was a teenager was a girlfriend and I've never gotten one. I've tried my best to not be a loser or anything that would turn women away from me but it's never happened.
>>
>>35622962
>>35622312
I have a girlfriend, female friends and sisters (as well as a great mother). I'm going off experience. You're going of pseudo psychology that justifies your own loneliness.
>>
Get good clothes and a better car.
Move to a good place too if you still live in a dump.
Don't be a chump and say you have money, show is subtly but having good quality shoes.

Also lift and find some hobbies
>>
>>35623395
Because women are going to admit that money is important to them in a world where we vilify that mindset. Yeah Sherlock, your sisters totally aren't whores.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.