[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /actually doing it/ here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 11

File: PicsArt_02-12-03.03.44.jpg (16KB, 248x327px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_02-12-03.03.44.jpg
16KB, 248x327px
>"borrowed" dad's debit card and ordered some strong rope for next day delivery
Tomorrow's the night. I feel good about this one bros. I'll make another thread if I fuck up or puss out so that you can all laugh at me
>>
I'm on the boundary. Every time I think it's time to die a certain someone pulls me back from the brink.
>>
>>35620678
>buying ROPE online
How hard can it be to find a shop that sells rope?

Anyway, you'll definitely fuck up.
>>
File: 1449261360048.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1449261360048.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>35620678
Hanging is an extremely fucking slow and painful way to die if you fuck it, which is VERY easy and likely. If you don't instantly snap your neck (even then, you'll still be alive for awhile) you're going to fucking suffer for those last few MINUTES you're alive.

You have so many better options to kill yourself yet you choose the most cliche and stupidest ways to do so. God damn.
>>
>>35620754
I can't speak to people and I'd have to speak to the clerk that I give the momey to. Also I have no money of my own which is why I had to use my dad's card and I don't know the pin number, you don't need it to order online.
>>
>>35620678
Instead of hanging yourself, why not do something really really exhilarating and dangerous?
>>
>>35620809
>If you don't instantly snap your neck
>last few MINUTES you're alive

You're wrong though.

If you compress the carotid artery (right side of your neck, below the jaw), you will stop the blood flow to the brain and lose consciousness within ~5 seconds. I'd managed to partially compress it and then everything just went in a blur and I removed the rope in a panic.
>>
what is the quickest way id say shogun
>>
>>35620809
How the fuck does one survive for a while after having their neck snapped?
>>
File: 1488736578217.jpg (53KB, 389x366px) Image search: [Google]
1488736578217.jpg
53KB, 389x366px
None of you faggots ever do it. I wish you would though, so I wouldn't have to see this thread every day.
>>
File: shotgun.jpg (363KB, 2790x2310px) Image search: [Google]
shotgun.jpg
363KB, 2790x2310px
>>35620883
Iunnoman, those are kinda hard to find these days.
:^)
>>
>>35620917
They aren't going to fucking report back to let you know they did it genius, they do it and then don't post again.
>>
>>35620914
Your body survives for a while but you wouldn't be conscious to feel any pain if you snapped your neck.

Honestly, he just said that to scare people.
>>
>yfw your dad sits you down, has some father to son bonding with you and uses the rope to do something creative like make a little fort in the yard
It's all gonna be okay little guy.
>>
>>35620951
Read it again, and then kill yourself for being a retard.
>>
>>35620918

lol they have to dress up in that armor to look tough because it's just an Asian guy under there. Plus that armor is made of fucking animal skin, and that weapon would bend and blunt at the slightest rebound from a broadsword. Basically if you are white you should be proud of the Nights armor and history of Chivalry. Don't be appropriating that shite culture when you have so much to be proud of.
>>
>>35620678

Congratz on transending, i hope you reach your goal.
>>
>>35621053
>Nights armor
Phoneposter go.
Also I'll fucking bully you if you think Full Plate was the pinnacle of armor.
>>
File: 1489827060518.gif (55KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
1489827060518.gif
55KB, 300x200px
>>35621053
Okay?

Origanal
>>
>>35620981
Why don't you kill yourself for once, for being a faggot
>>
>>35620678
I hope you suffer when you hang yourself
>>
>>35621053
Samurais were basically manlets trying to feel cool.
>>
>>35620678
your father will be very disappointed

make him proud not cry
>>
>>35621120
It's ok friend. Not being able to read doesn't mean that you're worthless.

You're just worth less than others.
>>
what's actually going to happen

>OP pussies out
>Dad asks what a about a charge on his debit card
>Dad finds out you bought rope
>Dad forces you to go to a looney bin
>OP just made his life 5x worse than what it already was and he still won't commit suicide
>Now he has to live his life with everyone knowing about his past, pretty much meaning everyone looks down on you, even your wife/gf if you ever get one
>>
>>35620968
He's had 23 years to bond with me and hasn't, why would he start now? He'll just laugh like he always does
>>
Since you have nothing to lose, why not just give god a try?

Read some bible passages. You will see that God loves you.

Accept Jesus into your life, no matter what, he will always be there for you. What do you have to lose?
>>
>>35621193
>everyone knowing about his past
Pretty sure any sensible person wouldn't go around telling the entire world his son attempted suicide desu.
>>
>>35621211
Hang him too then.
>>
>>35621211
I'd laugh too if my son was such a sackless faggot that he can't even kill himself properly.

I'd laugh, to forget the pain.
>>
>>35621228
>he will always be there for you
Fuck stalker, I swear.
>>
>>35621228
It's too late, he's already bought the rope. Now his dad is going to fucking beat him.
>>
If you're going to die anyways why not join armed group? Quite large amount bots here have joined the YPG for example. At least you would die for something rather than hanging to death in your own room.
>>
I sat in the car for over an hour with the gun loaded. Got just before the point of pulling the trigger.
>>
>>35621238
Everyone in his family will know he attempted suicide and went to a mental looney bin, don't think that's ever going to spread? You sure have high hopes for that to happen. My family would gossip about it all the time
>>
>>35621305
I'm skeleton thin and have asthma, I'd barely make it to wherever the fuck I go to sign up. I also don't want to die for England, this place sucks dick.
>>35621228
Too cynical. I've already tried and cannot for a second believe in a deity.
>>
>>35621331
Your family is shit, my dad tried to strangle himself to death with a belt before I stopped him and I'm the only one who knows.
>>
>>35621331
I already told my parents about my suicide attempts a few years back but they kept it behind closed doors to discuss it.

Though when I realised they couldn't help me, I just lied to them to stop them from pestering me. They probably didn't believe but deep down they just wanted to think I'm fine so they let it slip. Nobody else knew about it or ever bring it up so far.
>>
>>35621211
>He'll just laugh like he always does

This is really dark, but made me kek.
>>
File: 1489167890069.png (51KB, 481x828px) Image search: [Google]
1489167890069.png
51KB, 481x828px
>>35621441
I'm glad dude
>>
Aside from the obvious reason would any of you kill yourselves if you found out you had autism?
>>
>>35620678
Go for the high score bro. Or at least give us a hint ast to the details of the hero.
>>
>>35621249
>there my faggot son goes again, probably plans suicide whenever im not watching. i should make another baby since this one is clearly a failior
>>
>>35621477
Why would a clinically diagnosed autism be any different from having it but not diagnosed?
>>
File: 1485912855694.jpg (28KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
1485912855694.jpg
28KB, 500x366px
>>35620678
Tried to kill myself on 2 consecutive weeks with a fuckton of clonazepam and alcohol (and acid and MDMA and weed and alcohol and weed edibles and 2CBC after pussying out).

Let me tell you something, one thing is to put the gun to your head, but to pull the trigger, you know there's no turning back. I pussied out.

No matter how shitty your life is, as long as you're not disabled or terminally ill, I can guarantee you that everything has an easy solution. Granted, suicide might be the "safest" route.
>>
>>35621542
His old man probably wants him to do it. But he won't, being the coward that he is.
>>
>>35621606
>everything has an easy solution
Get out.
>>
>>35621606
I have a loaded gun in my room right now. Just knowing that I can end it at any time actually gives me comfort.
>>
>>35621606
>everything has an easy solution.
sounds exactly like the shit normies spew to robots.
>>
>>35621606
Forgot to mention I ended up in ER twice, going willingly.

I am 90% I had a seizure while waiting the first time I went into ER. The second time I ended up in ER I was just pissed off and wanted to pissed off security and the doctors and everyone in general.

The ER shrinks ended up telling me I should quit my job and join a detox program ASAP. It's been almost 3 weeks. I managed to stay sober without drugs for like 2 weeks, now I relapsed but with a new mentality: to seek enlightnment, not for recreational use.

Psychodelics are the true red pill. Everyone here should read the Tibetan Book of the Dead or do psychodelics at least once, it will change you.
>>
File: 1478331118248.png (361KB, 858x725px) Image search: [Google]
1478331118248.png
361KB, 858x725px
>>35621661
>father has gun in the bedroom
>only have access to it during the uni holiday

It fucking sucks watching the day slipped by while I'm being a pussy. Then, the next thing I know, I'm already 10000km away from home and lost the option to do it.
>>
>>35621606
That must have been a shitty fuckin acid trip
>>
>>35621547
It's just the fact that you have autism that strikes most. You can say to somone that they have autism and they probably won't take any effect at all, but when a professional tell you that you have autism it's like "Fuck, dude."
>>
>>35621634
>>35621680
I got a chronic skin disease, debts, a stressful job (Big 4 audit senior at 22), a shitty salary, substance addiction, depression, strained relationship with parents, live alone, no friends, you know the drill. For the last 6 months I basically removed all my "friends" from life and every weekend was binge drinking and taking drugs for me, until the 2 ER visits.

I realized all my problems have an easy solution. Same shit with you, unless you're terminally ill. Shit won't get better if you don't try.
>>
>>35621760
So, given that it took you all that shit and 2 ER visits for you to realise, why would you think other people would wanna go through all that to POSSIBLY find your so-called easy solution?
>>
>>35621719
Guns come and go anon. One day, you'll meet that special gun that blows your brain out real good.
>>
>>35621688
sometimes i wonder if i've gone off the deep end and posts like this one remind me that i've still comparatively got my shit together
>>
File: 1400467607102.gif (2MB, 235x180px) Image search: [Google]
1400467607102.gif
2MB, 235x180px
>>35621750
Yeah the first time I am sure I had a seizure in the middle of the waiting room because I passed out and I was trembling. The second time I just took a higher dose of clonazepam + alcohol without the other drugs, but then again pussied out. DESU I willingly went to ER because I didn't want to be alone and I knew I might had actually ended up killing myself had I stayed alone.

I'm about to take some weed, weed edibles, MDMA and acid in a while with a good mood and different mentality.
>>
>>35621355

Thin isnt a problem, asthma could be if its severe.

If you didnt know, the YPG is an armed rebel group fighting ISIS and other jihadist factions in Syria. I have thought of joining myself, other bots here have also joined. Getting there isnt hard at all, you just have to be willing to face death and be able to carry and shoot a rifle and a couple extra mags of ammo.
>>
File: 1444434373283.png (60KB, 500x499px) Image search: [Google]
1444434373283.png
60KB, 500x499px
>>35621792
it's your life, not mine, if you wanna be an unhappy whiny faggot then go ahead and kill yourself then go ahead, but you could at least give life a try.

You're not speaking to a normie, I'm genuinely mentally ill and I've been told to get instituionalized twice, and sent to a detox facility once.

The message I'm trying to convey is you don't have to be a weak faggot, you kill yourself and Chad and Stacy win.
>>
>>35620678
>doesn't have the money to buy rope
kys
>>
>>35621903
He's trying, just give him a second.
>>
File: 1400730190720.jpg (61KB, 491x364px) Image search: [Google]
1400730190720.jpg
61KB, 491x364px
>>35621799
I think that's not my deep yet.

My deepest is right now. 2 ER visits from attempted suicide wasn't enough, I joined a Narcotic Anonymous group, I visited them for some weeks and I ended up relapsing because of the shit I hear there.

Every meeting has a subject, so the last meeting I went to the subject was "resentment" and everyone was speaking about their resentment (ex drug-addicts, mainly cocaine or meth addicts) and I wasn't ready for that shit, it made me realize a lot about myself, how I hate everyone by default including my family.

Given that suicide is no longer an option for me because I pussied out twice, I realize I can't keep up living with the hate and with the other self deprecating shit everyone supports here.
>>
>>35622023
Suicide isn't hard.
>go to walmart and buy shot gun (or obtain it illegally since you prolly can't, it doesn't matter since they can't arrest your lifeless corpse for buying a gun from the black market)
>load a 12 gauge slug
>point up through mouth into head
*click* *boom*
>your brain is now removed from your head
>>
>>35621894
>you kill yourself and Chad and Stacy win

That's so true. I would say staying alive spites them, but in reality they don't care about anything but normie shit.

I actually feel pity for Chad and Stacy sometimes. If life is so easy for them, I don't think they will ever experience bliss, because they've never experienced despair. Surface level happiness has kind of a small bandwidth.
>>
>>35621228
>>Read some bible passages. You will see that God loves you.
>http://biblehub.com/1_samuel/18-27.htm
>David took his men with him and went out and killed two hundred Philistines and brought back their foreskins. They counted out the full number to the king so that David might become the king's son-in-law. Then Saul gave him his daughter Michal in marriage.
Wow this really makes me think. No longer want to die, thanks God.
>>
>>35622147
Have you been there or read my previous posts? Overcoming your instinct of life is hard as fuck.

You can be as much edgy as you want by saying "suicide is easy lol" but actually having experienced an attempt will change you, pussying out, it changes your perspective of life.
>>
>>35622147
>suicide isn't hard
>posted by someone who hasn't killed themself
>>
>>35620853
i already troll on /pol/ as a liberal
>>
>>35622917
In that case, go ahead and neck yourself
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.