[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Skinny feels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: hardgainer-300x300.jpg (13KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
hardgainer-300x300.jpg
13KB, 300x300px
Tfw want to work out so I don't look so skinny but I'm too nervous around people and too self-conscious about my noodle arms to work out in a public gym
>>
>>35619276
go with one of your chad friends
sure he'll make fun of you but as long as you can laugh about it (learning to laugh about yourself is important if you ever want to be happy) it'll be fine
>>
>>35619276
Let me just be honest with you as a fellow skinnyfag, it's not worth it.

The gym is full of meathead Chads who will laugh at you when wrap up your set and they start to warmup with your max.
Fat people will be lifting more than you.
Even girls will be lifting more than you.
There's like zero skellingtons at the gym, so you will be the biggest pussy in the room every time.

And if it wasn't enough to go through that at the gym, you will 100% hate food because you will be bloated every second of the day since you need to eat like 3 fucking cows and a gallon of milk every morning just to gain 1 fucking pound of muscle so you can lift an extra 1.25lbs next time.
>>
File: images (2).jpg (11KB, 229x221px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
11KB, 229x221px
>>35619403
>assuming robots have chad friends
kek
>>
>>35619659
befriending chads is easy as fuck though
they will stop laughing at you once they realize you are serious.

The women are the really judging ones. Learn to ignore them or go to one of those gyms where they are rare
>>
>>35619276
Make a home gym and use that until you are big enough to go to a public gym without ridicule. Buy a basic dumbbell set and an adjustable bench and you can do some effective mass building workouts.

Diet is a huge part to, remember this: You have to eat big to get big. Especially protein, you dont need to buy a ton of supplements or anything but i would recommend picking up some basic protein bars for the extra mass. Also stay away from sugar as much as you can, especially soda.

Good luck bro.
>>
>>35619782
see >>35619801
I may not be a robot but I sure as fuck am a manlet skinny beta. Chads are still incredibly easy to befriend
>>
>>35619276
what's stopping you from working out at home?
>>
>>35619659
Do NOT listen to this guy

This guy is a failure. He's someone who let his ego and his fears get in the way of his goals.

Be honest with yourself and where you are in life, you have to acknowledge something to change it.

And then go fucking do it, don't worry about where you are now or the people mocking you or the girls lifting more than you (nobody cares), concern yourself with where you're going to be in a month or a year or 5 years

It's completely attainable

Used to be skelly virgin until 23, started lifting, 25 now and have slept with 25+ girls and feel better in every regard
>>
File: 1488792250640.jpg (13KB, 382x385px) Image search: [Google]
1488792250640.jpg
13KB, 382x385px
hey at least you can do bodyweight stuff pretty easily.
also scrawny DYELs look 100x better than fatties on machines.
neither is anything to feel bad about, but you're definitely not at the bottom of the food chain
just stay humble and try not to look like a cornered animal (a lot of newbies tend to do that)
>>
>>35619782
>>35619801

Making Chad "acquaintances" is easy. You're like the fat chick at the food court. They'll never be your friends because you have nothing to offer them, but they will tolerate you
>>
>>35619276
I maintain my twink physique with bodyweight exercises at home, inline skating, and running with my bf when he's here.
>>
ITT: ugly AND dumb

LOL
>>
You can get cheap ass weight sets from the internet/craigslist anon, nobody uses that shit and you can usually get them for free. That's how I got my bench and a few hundred pounds of weights. The only person gonna make fun of you in your own home are your parents/siblings/yourself.
>>
File: 1489687635661.jpg (93KB, 1015x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1489687635661.jpg
93KB, 1015x1280px
>have to eat at least 3.5k calories a day to attain and maintain my goal weight
>can barely eat 1.5k without feeling sick

I'll stick to being a skelly.
>>
File: unrelated.jpg (36KB, 510x697px) Image search: [Google]
unrelated.jpg
36KB, 510x697px
>>35619880
> hurt i went from a virgin to fucking 2 girls a month thanks to lifting
why would you think robots would be impressed with a meathead late bloomer Chad fucking used up roasties?

Lifting doesn't change anything.

It takes up 25% of your life just so you can conform to the kike media's standard of attractiveness and stay retarded.
>>
>>35619276
Your physique is not the problem, it's that you've never asked out anyone.
>>
File: 1479659290421.jpg (18KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1479659290421.jpg
18KB, 250x250px
>>35619880
>have slept with 25+ girls and feel better in every regard
>boasting on r9cuck about it
Yet you're still an insecure faggot.
>>
>>35620045
Such hate

Takes an hour a day four days a week and you feel so much better for doing it mentally and physically.

Why on earth wouldn't you want to be physically active unless you're trying to life RP jabba the hutt?

Being attractive and desirable changes a lot. You can meme about media conformity all you like it doesn't stop it being true.

>>35620098
Everyone's insecure

Same reason you felt the need to point that out
>>
>>35619276
hey man hear me out. I weighted 66kgs 1.5 years ago, im 6'1. I felt insecure about my skinny posture and grabbed myself by the balls and went to the gym. I now weigh 85kg, no bodyfat, and never felt better. Man its the best move Ive made in my teen years and it solved lots of personal problems. You can either start and gain muscle or stay the way you are and feel bad about yourself. we both know what you got to do. cheers
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.