[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i go skelethor mode to look like a twink

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: if only.jpg (33KB, 600x558px) Image search: [Google]
if only.jpg
33KB, 600x558px
how do i go skelethor mode to look like a twink
>>
>>35618926
don't eat as much
do cardio
>>
>>35618926
Literally just don't eat you fucking retard. I don't know why dumbfats and skinnytards act so fucking aloof as to how weight gain/loss works.

>EAT MORE:WEIGH MORE::EAT LESS:WEIGH LESS
>>
>>35618926
Try to punch a hole into your stomach. Don't go to the doctor or anything, just go to your kitchen, take a knife and just open a hole, and just by magic you'll be able to eat all you want while losing weight.
Incredible, I know, I did the same, trust me, it works.
>>
>>35619416
Not as simple as that. I'm skinny and eat all the time and know fat people who only eat one meal a day. It depends on how many calories you burn in a day.
>>
>>35619537
No.
Don't eat, lose weight.
Just not eating works, boi.
>>
>>35619537
Dude I'm fucking skeletor and I know why it is too. I also "eat all the time", but cut the shit, you're not eating as much as your fat friends. And they're all lying to you anyway. You'd have to be doing a serious amount of work to be burning calories at a rate that would allow you to eat more than your fatlard friends.

I used to do construction work in the desert sweating off the pounds of water that I was constantly drinking to work in that heat and I'd eat a fuckload of food and was still pretty skinny, but even then I wasn't eating more than my friend who's just chubby, not even full fat. The fatties lie about their food intake and muscle atrophy due to lack of exercise (aka being a NEET) is the cause of more skellies on this board than working hard.
>>
File: IMG_20170318_214100.jpg (2MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170318_214100.jpg
2MB, 3840x2160px
>>35619747
I'm also a skelly with a BMI of 15, and I eat shit all the time, and from calculating, about 4k calories while not getting my small, bone-sharpened ass off my seat. How do?
>>
>>35619747
well I work in a sawmill lifting heavy boards all day and am eating constantly yet weigh 135 pounds. A guy I work with is 200+ pounds doing the same work but only eats a meal when he gets home.
>>
>>35620455
and Im with him all day so I know he isn't eating.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.