[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Women REEEEEEE >Chad REEEEEEE Was Nietzsche the original robot?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: file.png (74KB, 220x298px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
74KB, 220x298px
>Women REEEEEEE
>Chad REEEEEEE
Was Nietzsche the original robot?
>>
>make Nietzsche thread on /pol/
>1 reply
>"I don't like him because he was a bitter loser who hates women"

It was at that moment I realized /r9k/ is the real redplilled board and /pol/ is facebook tier
>>
>to live is to suffer, to survive is to find some meaning in the suffering.
>also tfw no gf
>>
>>35617810
R9k dislikes trump and as such is as bluepilled as it gets
>>
>>35617890
>dislikes trump
>automatically "bluepilled"

this pill nonsense will be the death of us
>>
>>35617890
>R9k dislikes trump
No we don't you faggot. We just hate minorities and women the same, whereas you are bluepilled cucks who blame minorities for women being the way they are, wherein reality it's your own fault for making them this way.
>>
>>35617774
I'd argue that Tesla was closer, since he died a virgin, and wasn't a god-hating edgelord like Nietzsche.
>>
>>35617968
IIRC the chicks were all over Tesla and he forcefully rejected all of them
>>
>>35617774

We should carefully avoid to compare us with guys of the caliber of Nietzsche, Tesla, Schopenhauer or other people who were very weird but made an impact on the world nonetheless.

Last time I checked, I've never had Wagner in my non-existent list of friends, and if I told you that my stuff is mocked today but will be studied at University by the next gen, you wouldn't tell yourself "well, Anon may be right".
>>
>>35618083

this, tesla was like a 6'3'' chad

he was just gay or something
>>
>>35617774
I think Schopenhauer spoke more about the robot condition. Especially when he talked about suffering.
But they're definitely both robotcore philosophy.
>>
>>35617774
Was OP the original faggot?
>>
>>35618251
Nobody but prison-gay MGTOWs and /r9k/ virgin losers know about Schopenhauer.
>>
>>35618560
Not really m8, we learn about him and read his works in high school in Poland
>>
>>35619510
>we learn about him in the irrelevant shithole of kurwastan dat mean he's relevant
Shut the fuck up, moron.
>>
>>35619558
No, it means that after all /some/ people that do not fall under any of the categories proposed by you actually know about him. I just proved you wrong and you chimped out like a nigger, jesus fuck how retarded are you?
>>
>>35619636
You don't matter. Get it through your head, you kielbasa-sucking fuck.
>>
>>35619683
>Says something stupid
>Gets proven wrong
>Chimp out and insults everybody
Typical burger mentality right here.
>>
>>35617774
>> Chad REEE
Ubermensch=hyperchad
>>
>>35617928
>taking the this-pill-nonsense-will-be-the-death-of-us pill
Get out.
>>
>>35617774
>Chad REEEEEEE
Nietzsche did not reeee at Chads. This is a major misconception some people have about him. Much of his writing is a celebration of Chad, and how Chad should break free from the confines of morality and religion and be free to fuck bitches, murder his enemies, etc. He devoted many pages to explaining how philosophers only spoke ill of Chad because they couldn't be him.
>>
>>35617928
Green pill master race
>>
File: alexjonesmeat.png (2MB, 1080x789px) Image search: [Google]
alexjonesmeat.png
2MB, 1080x789px
>>35617951
this is the /r9k/ that I know and love
>>
>>35618366
>wizards can be chad
>>
File: schopringles.jpg (51KB, 400x534px) Image search: [Google]
schopringles.jpg
51KB, 400x534px
>Nietzsche
>the original robot
I think you're forgetting someone very important here
>>
>>35618251
>We should carefully avoid to compare us with guys of the caliber of Nietzsche, Tesla, Schopenhauer or other people who were very weird but made an impact on the world nonetheless.

It's true that misfits should avoid comparing themselves to better men to assuage the pain of their own failures. Yet, it's also important to avoid deifying these higher men.

Nietzsche is a good example. "The Birth of Tragedy" was Fritz celebrating Wagner, claiming the man's art was a Dionysian antidote to nihilism. Yet, a rift appeared between Wagner and his disciple. If one is to take Nietzsche's word for it, it was because he grew more sophisticated. He realized the music he once found a path to salvation was just an intoxicant, cheap liquor for the soul that made his head hurt.

Nietzsche went on to claim he found Wagner's antisemitism and worship of the German state no less nauseating than the composer's music. So, though he once held a coveted place in the court of the king, he preferred a place with decent peasants than among decadent nobles.

The truth is that the rift between Nietzsche and Wagner opened up for far less lofty reasons. Nietzsche's physician, concerned for his patient, approached Wagner and noted that the young scholar was suffering from chronic gastric pain. The composer laughed and replied that wasn't surprising, considering that Nietzsche had confided he was a chronic masturbator. The king and his court had a laugh and the court scholar was reduced to the role of a jester.

Nietzsche wrote beautiful things and remains one of the few atheists with the courage to look into the void left by the death of God. He was also a lonely man who wrote about the joys of sex while he himself had recourse to nothing save prostitutes and fantasies.

Though it made him the ugliest man, Nietzsche had the courage to preach the death of God. It would be a be a disservice to the man to make him the same sort of hollow idol he sought to destroy.
>>
>>35617810
>"I don't like him because he was a bitter loser
the guy preaches failure as a conduit to fearlessness
>>
>>35617774
Actually he worshipped Chad. His philosophy was about how religion disables Chad and his thirst for power. He was a failed normie
>>
>>35617968
have you even read a Nietzsche book?
no you haven't
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.