[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There Is Literally Nothing Wrong With A Girl Being A Slut

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: ROSE (797).jpg (66KB, 450x360px) Image search: [Google]
ROSE (797).jpg
66KB, 450x360px
>Argument 1: Promiscuous sex spreads STDs

Even if you have unprotected sex with someone who has HIV, you only have a 1 in 909 chance of contracting it, and even if you get HIV, it's easy to take care of with modern medicine and won't impact your quality of life much. It's only a big problem among poor populations who don't have access to treatment.

http://www.aidsmap.com/HIV-risk-levels-for-the-insertive-and-receptive-partner-in-different-types-of-sexual-intercourse/page/1443490/

Also Herepes is totally overblown: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aU4VcOQzQm0

The point being that the hysteria over STDs is manufactured by conservatives to stigmatize sex.

>Argument 2: Risk of pregnancy

Pullout game, condoms, plan B, abortion, and birth control make this argument irrelevant. It's only a problem with minorities and poor people who are too retarded to use any of these options.

>Argument 3: In a world where female promiscuity isn't stigmatized, women will use it to manipulate and control men.

This is the most convincing argument, however many people are born with traits (like IQ) that they use to their advantage and we don't stigmatize them for it.

Also women just naturally like sex less than men so maybe this won't be as big of a problem as everyone thinks.

>Argument 4: Women will only have sex with chads if they can have lots of sex outside relationships

In my experience, women are much more likely to have sex with unattractive men than the reverse, even when it comes to casual hookups. Everyone here would have a much better chance of getting laid if women could be sluts without getting shit for it.

>Argument 5: Women who are sluts are less happy and less able to have stable relationships

I've seen studies that show a correlation, but not causation. It could be that the type of women who are sluts are ALSO less likely to be happy and able to have good relationships, rather than sluttiness being a causal factor

Rebutt my arguments
>Protip: you can't
>>
>>35616959
have fun being cucked
>>
You're right OP, that one time I slept with a whore and got an infection didn't happen. I shouldn't avoid unprotected sex with whores at all.
>>
File: 2bc.jpg (15KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
2bc.jpg
15KB, 600x583px
>>35616959
1. Herpe's isn't overblown you're a fucking idiot.
2. Fair enough, there isn't really a risk of pregnancy these days.
3. LOL this is where you just dropped the fucking ball. See: 80/20 rule.
4. Lol, if you don't realize that a lot of the problems we're facing today are consequence of the sexual revolution I urge you to dig deeper.

2/10 bait made me reply..
>>
File: mazen-al-sarsawi-1.jpg (23KB, 479x364px) Image search: [Google]
mazen-al-sarsawi-1.jpg
23KB, 479x364px
Using sex as a way to develop relationships isn't healthy you autistic fuck

Plus your pussy will turn to shit
>>
>>35616959
>There Is Literally Nothing Wrong With A Girl Being A Slut
anyone that is totally obsessed with sex is annoying as fuck, male or female.

ENJOY BEING A SLAVE TO YOUR EVOLUTIONARY URGES
>>
>>35616959
>slut has such a fragile ego she will literally try to convince everyone that AIDS, which leads to a very slow and painful death even with modern reverse transcriptase inhibitors
>implying herpes cant spread to the eyes and brain causes blindness and death
>>
>>35616959
This herpes shit is really annoying.
>"Everyone has herpes"
A lot of people have HSV1. They get a tiny cold sore in their mouth that lasts a couple of days. Most people get it from sharing a drink with their parents. Whatever.

Genital herpes/HSV2 isn't ok though. You get painful sores on your genitals. If your immune system becomes compromised it's bad. It can affect pregnancies. Fucking whores should stop spreading this meme. It's nothing minor.
>>
>>35617103
>Being physical doesn't help with relationship building
>still believing the "many partners, loose vag" myth
>>
>>35617103
No evidence that pussies loosen with more sex. It's why women can have babies and their vaginas go back to normal size you retard

http://www.laweekly.com/news/demystifying-the-vagina-does-too-much-sex-make-her-loose-2530297
>>
>>35617383
You can be physical without having sex you pervert.
>>
>>35616959
ok slut/idiot
>>
This reminds me.
My pal streamed leather special just for the laffs, and I keep thinking about Amy telling the food poisoning story and her saying being stuck vomiting and shitting constantly with her boyfriend in a small hotel bathroom killed the relationship.
I also remember a seinfeld episode where jerry has a girl who walks around naked, he tries it, they break up due to it being awkward.

Is this real? Do people actually let minor shit like illness and body shame get in the way so much? None of this would bother me.

I feel really sorry for people who fall for the casual sex meme and partnership becomes trivial enough that such petty problems can cause them to separate. It's so sad.

OP is a fag.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.