[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/R9K/ WAS RIGHT SINCE THE BEGINING

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1478543550265.jpg (92KB, 595x595px) Image search: [Google]
1478543550265.jpg
92KB, 595x595px
Today i realized how redpilled this board really was about women. People call robots a bunch of failures, but robots are actually more than right about women, i am genuinely shaking in front of my computer right now.

Society and jewish medias want to make us believe in the stupid idea that men fuck more women than women fuck men, they even created fake statistics about how women only have 3 sexual partners or something their whole life. But the truth is that the average woman have, at least, an average of 50 sexual partners in their whole lifes and has done multiple degenerate things, such as fucking another woman, getting involved in threesomes, foursomes, sometimes worse.

The recent leaks of stars opened my eyes. WWE wrestler Paige per exemple was the kind of girl you would think is not like that... Guess what ? She got involved in threesomes (and with a fucking nigger), did several clips of her being a total whore, and the leaks are just starting.

At this point i don't even want to have a girlfriend, i just despise these disgusting creatures, women deserve no respect, no rights, nothing. I'm gonna be honest with you, i fucking hate muslims but the sad truth is that they are more redpilled than us about these disgusting sluts. A good woman is a woman that gets a daily beating.
>>
Get laid you bundle of sticks
>>
>>35616916

women are not that big a deal
>>
>>35616916
>/R9K/ WAS RIGHT
stopped reading there because this statement is literally and objectively true one hundred percent (100%) of the time.
>>
>>35616916
Americans are fucking retards sometime. In Europe people know what women want from men (social status, money, security, authority...) and nobody is complaining about that. It's life.
>>
>>35616916
welcome to the robot pill, enjoy your stay and wait until sex bots and artificial wombs popularize and become useful. women will either clean up their act or die out.
>>
>>35616994
But you just said that on /r9k/ so...
>>
File: 1489607367094 (1).png (405KB, 1888x754px) Image search: [Google]
1489607367094 (1).png
405KB, 1888x754px
>>35616916

Women are whores and just think of sex with Chads
>>
>>35616949
>dude just get laid lmao!!!!
Shut the fuck up you pathetic cuck fuck. If you're beta enough to submit yourself to a woman, give her your money, talk about stupid shit you don't care about because she is too retarded to hold a decent conversation, don't fucking tell other people to do the same mistakes. You're a bitch, you're not a man. Kill yourself.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.