[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anger issues

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: 8a4.jpg (7KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
8a4.jpg
7KB, 316x202px
Who here has /anger issues/?

>Have a really fucking violent temper
>Get angry at the smallest things despite being a weak little skeleton
>get blackout rage at least once a week where I am so angry for like 40 minutes I can't even remember it the next day

It fucking sucks man. I get so angry at fucking everything. Even typing this is making me angry.
For example in the last 2 days I have been angry to the point of physical lashing out 8 times

1. Woke up yesterday morning and a ladybug had somehow gotten into my room and was on my laptop. I HATE how those things smell so I flipped my shit at my mother for coming and opening the window whilst I slept and forced her to sniff the ladybug and agree it smelt bad
2. On the way to work yesterday I was caught behind a slow walking woman so I screamed HURRY THE FUCK UP in the middle of the street
3. At work a customer asked something twice to me, so I went to the back and punched bags of frozen peas (this is how I avoid a firing)
4. At dinner yesterday my brother used the last of the yellow mustard, which I wanted for my hot dog. I got so angry that I crunched my hot dog into a ball and stormed upstairs without eating, he is 13 by the way
5. Had a bath yesterday and the coconut scented candle I used didn't smell right so I threw it at a wall, and was about to stomp the shattered glass but rememberd I did that before and had to go to hospital
6. Last night I got so angry at a post on the origami board that I screamed myself to sleep
7. Today I threw a bunch of bananas at the wall because they haven't ripened yet
8. Stubbed my toe and then punched myself in the head for it

I can't do anything. My rage is ruining my life. I can't get a better job or even play vidya.
>>
>>35616740
Someone looked at me the wrong way, fantasize about beating their face into a bloody mess with a bat.
>>
File: image.png (112KB, 511x671px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
112KB, 511x671px
>>35616740
All you need is a fuck, you virgin
>>
>>35617236
I think sexual frustration is part of it
>>
>>35617372
I know some black kid like this it's freaking creepy. You can't say anything without him getting angry as fuck and he's like always going on 40 minute rants I don't listen to. I ignore him and avoid him like the fucking plague you couldn't pay me to be near him. The sad part is he's more accepted than I am by the normies and I'm pretty sure they all leave him as soon as they see how crazy he is. I'm pretty sure he raped a chick on accident just by getting so angry she got scared and had sex with him.
>>
>>35617471
Well I am a virgin so my anger hasn't helped there. In fact in University I think a fat ugly girl was hitting on me but she made a joke about my course (history) so I unleashed a tirade on her and tried to dislocate her knee
>>
>>35616740
>7. Today I threw a bunch of bananas at the wall because they haven't ripened yet

What
>>
>>35617544
You don't even sound that angry the black kid I'm talking about in my post would literally be foaming at the mouth and throwing shit across the room just reading that
>>
>>35617544

Fuck mate you're hilarious, we'd be great pals IRL
>>
>>35616740
>I can't do anything. My rage is ruining my life.
No shit. I learned that when something sets you off you just have to get away from your valuables and people's faces and surround yourself with things that you can afford to destroy. I've never owned a phone that costs more than $40 to replace in the event that I lose control and bury it in the drywall.
>>
>>35616740
You gotta get help . Really man. If you don't:
Your rage will get you into a situation where a much bigger and tougher person will fight you and beat you really bad

Or

You end up in prison
>>
>>35617582
What do I need to explain

I bought bananas 2 days ago
They HADN'T RIPENED this morning
I wanted a fucking banana
I threw the fucking bananas at the wall as hard as I could then stormed off and sobbed in my room

How fucking hard is that?

>>35617622
My phone is a piece of shit, I keep it inside a pressure cooker in my room with my other valuables because I can't open the pressure cooker when I am mad.
>>
File: gottogobackpaco.jpg (93KB, 599x490px) Image search: [Google]
gottogobackpaco.jpg
93KB, 599x490px
>>35617635
THANKS A LOT ASSHOLE GOSH YOU'RE REALLY FUCKING INSIGHTFUL ALL OF ME UPBOATS, FRIEND BUDDY GUY XDXD (EDIT: FOR THOSE WHO ASKED ITS FUNNY BECAUSE ITS LIKE IN THE SOUTH PARK EPISODE)
>>
>>35617674

Dude you're a fucking autistic faggot, go rape your mom
>>
>>35617682
Everyone here is just gonna say "I know dat feel bro" and you won't hear what you need to hear: that you are a fucking spazz on a straight up retarded level. You fucking freaked out about candle scents and unripe bananas? You are in IQ of 70 retard zone with that shit. You're a fucking loser and you need help or else you're gonna ruin your life even more. Your family probably thinks you are a defective mongoloid. Get some damn help
>>
>>35617749
I wasn't OP, for whatever it's worth.
Just another angry Anon who finds your Redditesque tendencies offensive.
I don't know what your life is like, but the implication that going to see an overpriced jew doctor who will tell me that my life of shit is really about perspective and my anger is irrational and that if I just take some sedatives I'll realize I haven't been getting perpetually fucked for 25 years is fucking appalling stupid.
Your type of judgment is generally indicative of a filthy conscience; what makes you so afraid of being angry?
>>
File: NONNOOOOOOO.gif (2MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
NONNOOOOOOO.gif
2MB, 300x300px
>>35617544
>Going to uni for history
Lmao
>>
Stop thinking and start killing anon
>>
>>35617895
What makes you the way that you are?
>>
>>35616740
me
>tfw broke my ps2 controller yesterday playing thps4
I hate myself for this but I can't change
>>
>>35617805
Everything you said is fucking stupid and illogical. Enjoy your autism. Maybe mommy will make you some chicken tendies later. Yummy yummy reeeee
>>
File: reaction glasses girl.jpg (30KB, 456x402px) Image search: [Google]
reaction glasses girl.jpg
30KB, 456x402px
>>35617962
>being this fair from the point
>>
>>35617927
A combination of my genetic makeup and my upbringing
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.